Author Thread: Jeremiah 29 verse 1
Admin

Jeremiah 29 verse 1
Posted : 7 Mar, 2018 03:23 PM

Hello everyone

The truth seeker is at it again.

I see some people with Jeremiah verse 11 as though they think that verse of Scripture pertains to 'christians'

I undersand the 'cristians' have been told by the self proclaiming pastors that Scripture is for 'christians'. Had the 'christians' read Jeremuah 29, they would know that thry have been CONNED. That 1 verse of Scripture has been quoted by many people, yet they have not taken the time to read, reread, and read again to see that GOD Almighty, YHWH, had addressed the letter to the ELDERS,the preists, prophets and ALL the people who had been taken to BABYLON, by Nebuchadnezzar. The people were to have children, and pray for the welfare of the city they lived in.After 70 years GOD Almighty would return for His people and bring them back.

When did this happen to the 'christians'.

Thank you for your answers

View Profile
History
Jeremiah 29 verse 1
Posted : 7 Mar, 2018 04:47 PM

Correction: Jeremiah 29 verse 11, somehow i deleted the last 1, hehe

View Profile
History
Jeremiah 29 verse 1
Posted : 7 Mar, 2018 06:34 PM

Amen, Brother Grace!

A lot of believers use II Chronicles 7:14 the same way-out of context. It is unfortunate that teachers of the Word are not more discerning and more careful.

View Profile
History
Jeremiah 29 verse 1
Posted : 9 Mar, 2018 05:05 PM

Hi Montana, yes it is a shame that the 'christians' are being scammed by the people calling themselves 'pastor'.

Had these pastors actually taught the people how to read, study and translate the Word, then the sheeple would know they do not need the pastors, They need Messiah and the Holy Spirit.

View Profile
History
Jeremiah 29 verse 1
Posted : 29 Mar, 2018 10:10 AM

I see you posted it again. but it is still the same old song and dance. "every promise in the book is mine." well, I would ask, why isn't every bad promise being claimed as well?

Jeremiah 29:17� thus saith Jehovah of hosts: Behold, I will send against them the sword, the famine, and the pestilence, and will make them like the vile figs, that cannot be eaten for badness.�

there is a great difference between saying things are written for our example/learning and saying that we can claim/spiritualize/allegorize any context to make it fit our circumstances. we can never really come to a proper understanding of God's Word if we interpret on the basis of "our circumstances."