Author Thread: I get a lots of messages I dont have time to respond to all of them.
Admin

I get a lots of messages I dont have time to respond to all of them.
Posted : 7 Mar, 2018 08:57 PM

Sadly the title above is what me and a lot of other guys deal with on a daily basis. I don't feel in my humble opinion it should be this way. Why is it that its the man that always has to write to the woman first. I see that as a big problem. Its 2018 not 1918. I think it should work both ways. Another problem I see is ignoring a decent message.

People should respond to whatever message they get its just good value. I have been on this site off and on for years and I just find myself struggling to understand that basically when you send a message. "Stand in Line". It shouldn't be that way and I hope that we can pray it changes. I am not putting anyone down just speaking the truth and folks lets admit it sometimes the truth hurts but it will also set you free.

God Bless

antiochus^

View Profile
History
I get a lots of messages I dont have time to respond to all of them.
Posted : 16 Mar, 2018 06:15 PM

I honestly feel your pain bro. Been here for years, not say (or want) unchristian things and no responses.

For me, Im taking it as an opportunity to learn and grow. So im tackling this problem differently. Book a hostel, buy a plane ticket and see the world.