Author Thread: Hello from all4honesty
Admin

Hello from all4honesty
Posted : 12 Mar, 2018 03:26 AM

Hello everyone, I am somewhat new to CDFF, I joined several weeks ago and I am still learning the ropes of how everything works. I like this site so far but I think it's challenging for new members because most of the people I would like to introduce myself to have a requirement that I must appear on varying amounts of members favorite lists before I am able to contact them. I certainly respect everyone's preferences but it seems like it could take me month's to even a year before I know enough people that I am on that many lists. Is there something I am missing about this site?

Either way I just have to remember that God is in control and I feel like he guided me here and he has a plan for me. Thank you for taking the time to read this if you did and I hope everyone finds what they are looking for in this site.

View Profile
History
Hello from all4honesty
Posted : 12 Mar, 2018 07:20 PM

I think that's just poor formatting on the website. Like, the box to let you know how many people have that profile on their favorites list is right below the possible requirements to contact them, and they blend together.

I think the only requirements they can set about people contacting them are age range, and restrictions on smoking/drinking?

View Profile
History
Hello from all4honesty
Posted : 12 Mar, 2018 07:54 PM

Yup, just age range,smoking/drinking and you can have it set to block contacts from other countries if you so desire.

View Profile
History
Hello from all4honesty
Posted : 13 Mar, 2018 08:15 PM

You both are right, I now realize it's just stating how many people have them as favorites, I thought that's how many I needed before I could contact them :