Author Thread: Why does a ladystop emailing?
scnative

View Profile
History
Why does a ladystop emailing?
Posted : 18 Mar, 2018 01:34 PM

Seems to be going well chat for a few days, and they just stop. Hmm confused.

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Mar, 2018 11:20 AM

I do think the reason is that you are only mailing her a two word email and not putting any effort into small talk, so she loses interest in you and considers you boring. If you don't email at least a few sentences back to her, so she can get to know the real you she is gone. I do believe that is the reason. Many ladies do not like texting.

View Profile
History

I do think the reason is that you are only mailing her a two word email and not putting any effort into small talk, so she loses interest in you and considers you boring. If you don't email at least a few sentences back to her, so she can get to know the real you she is gone. I do believe that is the reason. Many ladies do not like texting.

View Profile
History

View Profile
History

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Mar, 2018 04:07 AM

I don't know why someone stops emailing only they can answer that. I do know that messaging someone or replying to someone's message, doesn't denote romantic interest. I'm a people person and happily reply to all messages doesn't mean I'm interested.

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Mar, 2018 05:34 AM

Bro I've experienced the same thing and it hasn't been because of a lackluster writing style. Either I smell profoundly bad or women are flaky. Since I shower regularly and use deodorant...

It is deeply frustrating, but I am trying to force myself into the realization that people in general, and women in particular, who are single are single for a reason. If their significant other did not die, it's because something is wrong with *them*. Stratospheric expectations, wounds that produced land mines all over their bodies, etc., I believe contribute to the frustrating correspondences and aloneness out there. I also think that dating sites are generally not very successful because people put in orders, in effect, listing their most favorite and desired expectations, and of course that person likely does not exist. I mean, when I see 49yo women on this site that I, at 53, am too old for, I know something is wrong.

I would think God would "save a remnant", but I guess I'm wrong on that. Hence the reason I no longer take this site seriously (or any other dating site) and am here for amusement only.

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Mar, 2018 07:48 PM

Maybe she lost interest, or found interest in someone else? Or she got super busy and forgot cause life does that. It can be super frustrating as I’ve been there!