Author Thread: Confused about 1 Corinthians 1:21-24
NoelleHorseGirl^

View Profile
History
Confused about 1 Corinthians 1:21-24
Posted : 23 Mar, 2018 06:58 PM

I was reading my Bible and came across 1 Corinthians 1:21-24 "21 For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe. 22 Jews demand signs and Greeks look for wisdom, 23 but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, 24 but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God."(NIV) I really don't understand what Paul is trying to convey here. What are thoughts on what this section of scripture?

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Mar, 2018 09:38 PM

Short answer, the Gospel doesn't make sense to those outside the faith who don't have the Holy Spirit. The concept that a fully righteous and innocent man (who is also God) would die for sinners, and that we receive salvation wholly by His work instead of anything we do is ridiculous to rational thought (Greek) and conventional spirituality (Judaic Law)

My copy-paste isn't working for some reason, but if you go to youtube and look up "Worldview Everlasting The Crucifixion is Pure Idiocy (1 Corinthians 1:10-18)" he explains it more around the 10:00 mark.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Mar, 2018 12:54 AM

Greeks required "wisdom" in the form human philosophy. Human "wisdom" does not condemn all men as unholy. Human "wisdom" teaches that there is "goodness" in mankind. But God's Revelation says all men are evil and subject to judgement. In fact, all other religions, including false forms of Christianity and Judaism, teach that mankind is not entirely wicked or incapable of producing good works acceptable to God. But the Bible says: "...there is NONE who does what is good, not even one..."! Obviously human pride resists such biblical notions (the wisdom of God) as foolishness. Some of the Jews in Jesus day, required a "sign". But somehow, they managed to overlook the signs that proved that Jesus was their long awaited Messiah. They overlooked all the OT prophecies Jesus fulfilled and they overlooked all miracles he performed. The Bible says they missed these signs because they wanted to defend their own "righteousness". It seems people miss the truth of God because they choose not to believe what God says about their sinful condition and that they need a Savior. As a consequence, people miss salvation. God has provided this salvation through the life and death of his Son but people miss this gift for the love of sin. Very sad

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Mar, 2018 01:01 AM

Hope that helps. Really good question!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Mar, 2018 05:33 PM

There are many who say"

"You must do the Father's will to be saved. YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO DO SOMETHING, THE FATHER'S WILL, TO BE SAVED. With the "remission of sins" idea, you can just sit on your butt and be saved. That's a Satanic idea which keeps people from knowing the real gospel of the kingdom, and keeps them helpless."

**BUT WHAT DOES GOD'S WORD SAY**??

John 6:37,39,65: Jesus says, "All those the Father gives to Me will come to Me, and whoever comes to me I will **NEVER** drive away... And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall **LOSE NONE** of all He has given Me, but raise them up at the Last Day... No one can come to Me **UNLESS** the Father has **ENABLED THEM!!"

Ephesians 1:4-8: In love He predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with His pleasure and will--to the praise of His glorious grace, which He has freely given us in the One He loves. In Him **WE HAVE REDEMPTION THROUGH HIS BLOOD**, the **FORGIVENESS OF SINS**, in accordance with the riches of God's grace that He lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding!!

Ephesians 2:8-10 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this is not from yourselves, it is the **GIFT OF GOD**--not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are **GOD'S WORKMANSIP**, created in Christ Jesus to do works, which God prepared for us to do!

Romans 8:28-30: And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been **CALLED** according to His purpose. For those God foreknew He also **PREDESTINED** to be conformed to the image of Son, That He might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters. And those He **PREDESTINED, He also **CALLED**; those He called , He also **JUSTIFIED, those He justified, He also **GLORIFIED**!

And so Salvation is 100 percent **FREE** but **ETERNAL REWARDS** are 100 percent **EARNED**!!

Ephesians 6:8: Serve wholeheartedly , as if you were serving the Lord, not men, because you know that the Lord will **REWARD everyone for what ever good he does!

Revelation 22:12 Jesus says, �Behold I am coming soon! My **REWARD is with Me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done!�

Matthew 16:27: Jesus says, �The Son of Man is going to come in His Father's glory with His angels and THEN He will **REWARD each person according to what he has done!�

2 Corinthians 5:9,10: We make it our goal to please Him... for we must all appear before the Judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.

1 Corinthians 3:13-15: His work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each man's work. If what he has built survives , he will receive his **REWARD**. If it is burned up he will suffer loss; he himself will be saved, but only as one escaping through the flames.

How to Win Heavenly CROWNS:

I Corinthians 9:24-27: Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes in to strict training. They do it to get a **CROWN** that will not last; but we do it to get a **CROWN THAT WILL LAST FOREVER**! Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize!

2 John 1:8: Watch out that you do not lose what you have worked for, but that you may be **REWARDED** fully!.

Revelation 3:11: Jesus says, �I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your **CROWN**!�

2 Timothy 4:7,8: I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the **CROWN** of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day�and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for His appearing!

The **CROWN** of Life for those who persevere under trials and persecution:

James 1:12: Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the **CROWN OF LIFE that God has promised to those who love Him!

Revelation 2:10 Jesus says, �Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer... Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the **CROWN OF LIFE**!�

Matthew 5:11,12: Jesus says, �Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your **REWARD** in heaven!�

Hebrews 10:32-36: Remember those earlier days after you had received the Light, when you stood your ground in a great contest in the face of suffering. Sometimes you were publicly exposed to insult and persecution; at other times you stood side by side with those who were so treated. You sympathized with those in prison and joyfully accepted the confiscation of your property, because you knew that you yourselves had better and lasting possessions. So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly **REWARDED**. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you receive what He has promised!

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Mar, 2018 10:34 AM

Romans 3:20-25,28: No one will be declared righteous in God's sight by the works of the law; rather through the law we became conscious of our sin. But now apart from the law the righteousness of God has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. this righteousness is given **THROUGH FAITH IN CHRIST JESUS** to all who believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified **FREELY BY HIS GRACE** through the **REDEMPTION** that came by Christ Jesus. God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement, **THROUGH THE SHEDDING OF HIS BLOOD**--to be received **BY FAITH**!!!!!!!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Mar, 2018 06:56 AM

**THE ATONING SACRIFICE FOR OUR SINS IS THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF CHRIST**!!

Matthew 26:28: Jesus says, "This is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many **FOR THE FORGIVENESS OF SINS**!"

Galatians 2:18-21: I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me! The life I live in the body, I live by **FAITH** in the Son of God, who loved me and **GAVE HIMSELF FOR ME**!! I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!!

Hebrews 9:12: He entered the Most Holy Place once for all by **HIS OWN BLOOD**, having obtained **ETERNAL REDEMPTION**!

Hebrews 9:22; 26-28: The law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood **THERE IS NO FORGIVENESS**.... But now He has appeared **ONCE FOR ALL** at the end of the ages to do away with sin **BY THE SACRIFICE OF HIMSELF**!! Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, and **CHRIST WAS SACRIFICED **ONCE** TO TAKE AWAY THE SINS OF MANY PEOPLE**, and He will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for Him!

Hebrews 10:8-10: First He said, "Sacrifices and offerings, burnt offerings and sin offerings You did not desire, nor were You pleased with them," although the law required them to be made. Then He said, "Here I am, I have come to do Your will." He sets aside the first **TO ESTABLISH THE SECOND**. And by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ **ONCE FOR ALL**!!

Romans 3:21-25: But now a righteousness from God, **APART FROM THE LAW**, has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. This righteousness from God comes **THROUGH FAITH** in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by **HIS GRACE** through the **REDEMPTION** that came by Christ Jesus. God presented Him as a **SACRIFICE OF ATONEMENT**, **THROUGH **FAITH** IN HIS BLOOD**!!

Colossians 1:19-20: He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were For God was pleased to have all His fullness dwell in Him, and through Him to reconcile to Himself all things, whether things **ON EARTH** or things in heaven, by making peace **THROUGH HIS BLOOD**, **SHED ON THE CROSS**!!

Colossians 2:13-15: When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your sinful nature, God made you **ALIVE WITH CHRIST**. He forgave us **ALL OUR SINS**, having canceled the written code, with its regulation, that was against us and that stood opposed to us, He took it away, **NAIILNG IT TO THE CROSS**!!.

Ephesians 1:7-8: In Him we have **REDEMPTION THROUGH HIS BLOOD**, **THE FORGIVENESS OF SINS**, in accordance the riches of God's grace that He lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding!!

I Peter 1:18,19: For you know that was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were **REDEEMED** from the empty way of life handed down to you by your forefathers, but with the **PRECIOUS BLOOD OF CHRIST**, Lamb without blemish or defect!!

I Peter 2:24,25: He Himself **BORE OUR SINS** in His body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness, by **HIS WOUNDS** we are healed{See Isaiah 53:5,6}!! For you were like sheep going astray, but now you have returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls!!

I Peter 3:18 For Christ **DIED FOR SINS ONCE FOR ALL**, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God!!

I John 2:1-2: My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have One who speaks to the Father in our defense--Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. He is the **ATONING SACRIFICE FOR OUR SINS**, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world!!

I John 4:10: This is **LOVE**, not that we loved God, but that He **LOVED** us and sent His Son as an **ATONING SACRIFICE** for our sins.

Revelation 1:4,5: Grace and peace to you from Him who is, and who was, and who is to come and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful Witness... To Him who loves us and has freed us from our sins **BY HIS BLOOD**!!

NOTE: Jesus Christ our Savior is called the **LAMB** 30 times in the book of Revelation.

Revelation 5:6,9: Then I saw a **LAMB**, looking as if it had been slain, standing in the center of the throne...You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals because You were slain , and **WITH YOUR BLOOD** You purchased men for God from every tribe and language and people and nation!!

Revelation 7:14: These are they who have come out of the Great Tribulation, they have was their robes and made them white in the **BLOOD OF THE LAMB**!!

Isaiah 53:5,6: But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him, and by His wounds we are healed! We all, like sheep, have gone astray , each of us has turned to his own way, and **THE LORD HAS LAID ON HIM THE INIQUITY OF US ALL**!!

Romans 5:6-10: You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless. Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates His love for us in this: While we were still sinners **CHRIST DIED FOR US**. Since we are now justified **BY HIS BLOOD**, how much more will we be saved from God's wrath through Him! When we were God's enemies, we were reconciled to Him **THROUGH THE DEATH OF HIS SON**!!

Jesus is called the **LAMB** of God **30 TIMES** in Revelation because Jesus became our **PASSOVER LAMB** on **PASSOVER DAY** and put and end to all lamb sacrifices for sin which were required by the Father in the Old Testament Covenant.

Exodus 12:1-3,6,7,12,13: The Lord said to Moses and Aaron, "This month is to be the first month of your year. Tell the whole community of Israel that on the 10th day of the month each man is to take a **LAMB** for his family... Take care of them until 14th day of the month, when all the members of the community of Israel must slaughter them at twilight. Then they are to take some of the **BLOOD** and put it on the sides and tops of the doorframes of their houses... On that same night I will pass through Egypt and strike down every firstborn of both people and animals, and I will bring judgment on all the gods of Egypt, I am the Lord. The **BLOOD** will be a sign for you on the houses where you are, and when I see the **BLOOD** I will **PASSOVER YOU**!!"

And Jesus then became our **PASSOVER LAMB** on **PASSOVER DAY**!!**ON GOOD FRIDAY**!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Mar, 2018 03:42 PM

There are many who quote the following 2 Scriptures about doing the *WILL OF THE FATHER**:

Not every one who says to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he who does the **WILL OF MY FATHER** who is in heaven." (Matthew 7:21)

Matthew 12:50: Jesus says, Whoever does the **WILL OF MY FATHER** in heaven is My brother and sister and mother!"

But then they never tell us what the **WILL OF THE FATHER IS** in the New Testament or they quote a lot of old Testament words by the Father.

**WHAT DOES GOD'S WORD SAY ABOUT WHAT **THE WILL OF THE FATHER IS** in the New Testament.

John 14:39,40: Jesus says And this is the **WILL OF HIM** who sent Me, that I shall **LOSE NONE** of all those He has given, Me, but raise them up at the Last Day. For My *FATHER'S WILL* is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in Him shall have eternal life, and I will raise then up at the Last Day!"

Acts 22:24:15: Ananias said to Paul, "The God of our ancestors has **CHOSEN YOU** to **KNOW HIS WILL** and to see the Righteous One and to hear words from His mouth. You will be His witness to all people of what you have seen and heard.

Acts 26:16-18: The Lord Jesus said to Paul, Now get up and stand on your feet. I have appeared to you and **APPOINTED YOU** as a servant and as a witness of what you have seen and will see of Me I am sending you to the Gentiles to open their eyes and turn then from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they my receive **FORGIVENESS OF SINS** and a place among those who **SANCTIFIED BY FAITH IN ME**!"

Acts 915: The Lord said to Ananias, "This man {PAUL} is **MY CHOSEN INSTRUMENT**to proclaim My name to the Gentiles and their kings and to the people of Israel!"

Acts 20:27: Paul said, "For I have not hesitated to proclaim to you the **WHOLE WILL OF GOD**!"

Ephesians 1:3-10: Praise be to the God and Father of our **LORD** Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing **IN CHRIST** In love He predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with **HIS PLEASURE AND WILL**--to the praise of His glorious grace, which He has **FREELY** given us in the One He loves, In Him we have **REDEMPTION THROUGH HIS BLOOD, the **FORGIVENESS OF SINS**, in accordance of the riches of God's grace that He lavished on us will all wisdom, He made known to us the mystery of **HIS WILL**according to His good pleasure, which He purposed in Christ, to be put into effect when the times have reached their fulfillment--to bring all things in heaven and on earth **UNDER CHRIST**!

Ephesians 1:20-23: The Father raised Jesus from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly realms, far above all rule and authority, power and dominion and every name that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come. And God placed all things under His feet and appointed Him to be the **HEAD OVER EVERYTHING FOR THE CHURCH**, which is **HIS BODY**, the fullness of Him who fills everything in every Way!!

Matthew 28:18-20: The Lord Jesus says, "**ALL AUTHORITY** in heaven and on earth has been given to **ME**. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations... teaching them to **OBEY EVERYTHING I HAVE COMMANDED YOU**. And surely I am with you Always!"

Hebrews 10:7-10: The Lord Jesus said, "I have come to do **YOUR WILL** My God. Sacrifices and offerings, burnt offerings and sin offerings You did not desire, nor were You pleased with them--though they were offered in accordance of the law. Then Jesus said, "Here I am, I have come to do **YOUR WILL**!" Jesus set aside the first Covenant to establish the second Covenant. And by that **WILL*, we have been made holy **THROUGH THE SACRIFICE OF THE BODY OF JESUS CHRIST ONCE FOR ALL**!

John 3:16-18: For God so loved the world that He gave His One and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to **SAVE** the world **THROUGH HIM**! Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, but whoever does not believstands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God's **ONE AND ONLY SON**!!

I John 2:1-5: We have an Advocate with the Father--Jesus Christ the Righteous One. He is the **ATONING SACRIFICE FOR OUR SIN**, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world. We know we have com to know Him *IF WE KEEP HIS COMMANDS**. Whoever says, "I know Him," but does not do what He commands is a **LIAR**, and the truth is not in that person. But if anyone **OBEYS HIS WORD**. God's love is truly made complete in him. This is how we know we are in Him!!

John 14:21,23: Jesus says, "Whoever has My commands and keeps them is the one who loves Me. The one who loves Me will be loved by My Father... Anyone who loves Me will **OBEY MY TEACHING**, My Father will love them, and We will come to them and make our home with them!"

John 14:6,7: Jesus says, "I an the **WAY** the **TRUTH** and the **LIFE**. No one comes to the Father **EXCEPT THROUGH ME**! If you really knew Me, you would know My Father as well. From now on, you do know Him and have **SEEN HIM**!!"

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Mar, 2018 06:58 PM

**SHOULD OUR LORD'S RESURRECTION DAY BE CALLED **EASTER** **SUN**DAY**??

Easter is a day that is honered by nearly all of contemporary Christianity and is used to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

The holiday often involves a church service at sunrise, a feast which includes an "Easter Ham", decorated eggs and stories about rabbits.

Those who love truth learn to ask questions, and many questions must be asked regarding the holiday of Easter.

Is it truly the day when Jesus arose from the dead? Where did all of the strange customs come from, which have nothing to do with the resurrection of our Savior?

The purpose of this study is to help answer those questions, and to help those who seek truth to draw their own conclusions.

The first thing we must understand is that professing Christians were not the only ones who celebrated a festival called "Easter."

"Ishtar", which is pronounced "Easter" was a day that commemorated the resurrection of one of their gods that they called "Tammuz", who was believed to be the only begotten son of the moon-goddess and the **SUN-god.

And the Lord's Resurrection day is now called **EASTER **SUN**day.

That missing part was his reproductive organ. Semiramis claimed that Nimrod could not come back to life without it and told the people of Babylon that Nimrod had ascended to the sun and was now to be called "Baal", the **SUN GOD**

Semiramis became known as "Ishtar" which is pronounced "Easter", and her moon egg became known as "Ishtar's" egg."

Ishtar soon became pregnant and claimed that it was the rays of the **SUN**-god Baal that caused her to conceive.

Tammuz was noted to be especially fond of rabbits, and they became sacred in the ancient religion, because Tammuz was believed to be the son of the sun-god, Baal. Tammuz, like his supposed father, became a hunter.

Queen Ishtar told the people that Tammuz was now ascended to his father, Baal, and that the two of them would be with the worshippers in the sacred candle or lamp flame as Father, Son and Spirit.

Ishtar, who was now worshipped as the "MOTHER OF GOD** and the **QUEEN OF HEAVEN**", continued to build her mystery religion.

Read Jeremiah 44:17-29 about the evil worship of the **QUEEN OF HEAVEN** by the Jews and God's judgment for this terrible sin. The Roman Catholic Church now copy this Satanic worship and pray to and worship Mary who they call the **MOTHER OF GOD** and **QUEEN OF HEAVEN**.

Jeremiah 44:17-22: The Jews said to Jeremiah, "We will burn incense to the **QUEEN OF HEAVEN**and will pour out drink offerings to her just as our kings and our officials did in the towns of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem.... Then Jeremiah said to them, "Did not the Lord remember and call to mind the incense burned in the towns of Judah and the streets of Jerusalem by you and your ancestors, your kings and officials. When the Lord could no longer endure your wicked actions your land became a curse and a desolate wasteas it is today!!"

They also ate sacred cakes with the marking of a "T" or cross on the top.

Every year, on the first Sunday after the first full moon after the spring equinox, a celebration was made.

It was Ishtar's Sunday and was celebrated with rabbits and eggs. I

By now, the readers of this study should have made the connection that paganism has infiltrated the contemporary "Christian" churches, and further study indicates that this paganism came in by way of the Roman Catholic System.

The truth is that Easter {ISHTAR} has nothing whatsoever to do with the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ.

We also know that Easter can be as much as three weeks away from the Passover, because the pagan holiday is always set as the first Sunday after the first full moon after the spring equinox.

The Greek word **PASCHA**is mentioned 29 times in the NT and is always translated **PASSOVER** by all English translations except the KJV. The KJV translates **PASCHA** as **PASSOVER** 28 times but uses the pagan god **EASTER** in Acts 12:4. One of the reasons for this may be that almost all of the translators of the KJV were members of the liberal Church of England or Episcopalian Church which accepted most of the Roman Catholic beliefs with the exception of the Pope and Mass.

The following paragraphs are quoted in Wikipedia:

The name "Sunday", the day of the **Sun**, is derived from Hellenistic astrology, where the seven planets, known in English as Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, the ***SUN***, Venus, Mercury and the Moon, each had an hour of the day assigned to them, and the planet which was regent during the first hour of any day of the week gave its name to that day. During the 1st and 2nd century, the week of seven days was introduced into Rome from Egypt, and the Roman names of the planets were given to each successive day.

In Roman culture, Sunday was the day of the Sun god. In paganism, the sun was a source of life, giving warmth and illumination to mankind. It was the center of a popular cult among Romans, who would stand at dawn to catch the first rays of sunshine as they prayed.

The opportunity to spot in the nature-worship of their heathen neighbors a symbolism valid to their own faith was not lost on the Christians. One of the Church fathers, St. Jerome, would declare: "If pagans call [the Lord's Day] the 'day of the sun,' we willingly agree, for today the light of the world is raised, today is revealed the sun of justice with healing in his rays."

A similar consideration may have influenced the choice of the Christmas date on the day of the winter solstice, whose celebration was part of the Roman cult of the sun. In the same vein, Christian churches have been built and are still being built (as far as possible) with an orientation so that the congregation faced toward the sunrise in the East. Much later, St. Francis would sing in his famous canticle: "Be praised, my Lord, through all your creatures, especially through my lord Brother Sun, who brings the day; and you give light through him. And he is beautiful and radiant in all his splendor! Of you, Most High, he bears the likeness."

So maybe Christians should think twice before calling the glorious Resurrection Day of of our Lord And Savior Jesus, **EASTER{ISHTAR} **SUN**DAY**!! Our Lord's Resurrection took place at sunrise, Aptil 5th, AD 33 which is always the 16th Day of the first Lord's month of Abib, and should not be celebrated on the first **SUN**DAY after a full moon according to the first evil Babylonian moon month called Nisan.