Author Thread: Players even in christian dating sites... how you can deal with it and not to fall?
Admin

Players even in christian dating sites... how you can deal with it and not to fall?
Posted : 26 Mar, 2018 05:14 PM

I had more than one experience in this topic on here and is not nice. You just dont know anything about the other person and s even harder when that person s in another country.. but not all the cases re exact... is that i only met players on here.. unfortunally. God seems so absent here.. or is my imagination... God bless

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Players even in christian dating sites... how you can deal with it and not to fall?
Posted : 27 Mar, 2018 05:13 AM

I think you have to be on your guard when you meet someone new be it in real life or online. It doesn't matter who they say they are, they're a stranger until you take the time to find out layer by layer who they really are. We have to be as wise as serpents and as harmless as doves.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Mar, 2018 07:55 AM

Especially when it comes to affairs of the heart... :-)

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Mar, 2018 02:20 AM

I agree with you 1983. Once you are in a relationship at first you think its genuine then later on that other party tune the conversations leading to asking you for your role in sending him money. That is when you realise he is player. Because once you resist, that other part tells you its over. So guys beware to lose your hard earned cash to those fake saints. 95% of people on this site are just scammers. Our God is so good, He gives us wisdom all the time.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Mar, 2018 04:00 AM

In all fairness if we exercise wisdom we can't be played all dating sites have guidelines.

Don't give out personal information.

Don't send money to people you've met online.

Don't be pressured to move communication offline before you feel comfortable to.

In a nutshell don't be "too thirsty"

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Mar, 2018 06:24 PM

Hear hear. Truth be told sometimes we Christians can be quite foolish when it comes to these things. We throw our common sense out the window and over-spiritualise everything.

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Apr, 2018 04:16 AM

In my experience keep at least 1 Godly friend or person who you can be accountable to who will ask you tough questions.

The other point is as human's we tend to go against our better judgements or the Holy Spirit prompting.

Best thing is if your already sinning e.g. sexually, morally - take 1 step back like a sprinter on the blocks. Then Flee! as fast as you can.

God has a better way and reward for obedience. He is a loving Father who's heart can also be broken - I've experienced this for myself. And it was so powerful when the Holy Spirit showed me how we can turn a loving God's mercy away.

Finally think about your testimony if people really start to view just how your are truly living?

How will that win souls to the Kingdom of Heaven?

Actually do you know when you will meet God?

aajf

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Apr, 2018 12:15 AM

95% ??......seems I've been innocent as a dove, but dumber than a cluck....thanks, Miss.

....and might I add, if a 'brother' is asking a sister to send money, that man does not have the ways of God on his heart...a man is supposed to lead, so taking money from a sister is not a leading-conscious thing to do....at all.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Apr, 2018 05:21 AM

Amen, and I agree with you brother. What shocks me most is, at first they seem to be angels, quoting verses, sending prayers, worshipping songs and glorifying God. Their sudden change terrifies me.

aajf

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Apr, 2018 06:30 AM

...and you know, that type of behavior, sending verses, prayers, etc., just isn't on my slate....how many verses are there in the Bible ?? Pleeeease !The only time I mention a verse is if I get a great insight into it, so I'll TALK ABOUT the verse. Otherwise, I let the person know me, and I get to know the person. Spirituality comes into it as we speak. I see Jesus as someone who lived His life naturally...every day. That's what I try to do.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2018 05:07 AM

This is very true brother. Really this is mind opening. We need to stay alert and careful as we move on. I think the most weakness we have as ladies is that we trust immaturely. We need God's grace big time, on this one.

Page : 1 2