Author Thread: Finding a godly man s like to find a needle lost in a field. But nothing is impossible for God
Admin

Finding a godly man s like to find a needle lost in a field. But nothing is impossible for God
Posted : 26 Mar, 2018 05:27 PM

Well when it comes to relationship in Gods way a christian born again should look for someone in the same page than you spiritually. Not everybody who says they re christians are in truth what they say ... and sometimes we mess up ending with someone who doesnt fallow the Lord ( an unbeliever even in this site) or with someone less spiritually than us so we end up lowing our standars settling for less we deserve, and not waiting Gods best... i had bad experiences in this site as i said in other topic but i still believe there re born again guys that please God and wants the same that us even in dating sites ( but few ) and as well i believe that they exist where you and i live in our places.. is that we need to pray and seek God and he s gonna add the things we need seeking first his kingdom... im learning about this tslking about my mistakes girls and you guys that re reading this...

God bless u all and keep being a honest, godly and trustworthy person you can be and God s gonna honour that.

Ely.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Finding a godly man s like to find a needle lost in a field. But nothing is impossible for God
Posted : 28 Mar, 2018 01:22 AM

Godly men & women are everywhere its having unrealistic expectations, that result in a high percentage of Christians going through life without every getting married.

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Mar, 2018 06:52 PM

It is easy. A born again christian talks about Jesus Christ. That's it. That is how you could recognize them

Now the question is what would you do is you met a born again christian and he frequently, not always, talks about Jesus. Would you get bored? ;)

Also, are you prepared to talk about Jesus with a born again christian?

;)

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Apr, 2018 03:47 AM

There is more to being born again than talking about being... born again. Give me a break.

God is not a boring, one-dimensional being. Created in His image, should we be any less?

I'll happily discuss spiritual/theological matters. I love getting into deep conversations about spiritual topics. But, I also like the Yankees. And sci-fi movies. And cartoons. And astronomy/stargazing. And history. And political science. And 80s new wave. And collecting old vinyl records. And Americanism. And hockey. And paleontology. And history. And sitcoms. And... you get the idea.

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Apr, 2018 03:48 AM

By the way, there are good fakers out there who can "talk" about Jesus. The truth will be in their fruits, and the people who know them.

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 May, 2018 06:11 AM

I think, talking is easy. Jehova Witnesses talk all the time. I think, what differentiates a born again Christian is that they listen/hear God's voice. Jesus said MY SHEEP HEAR MY VOICE and the voice of a stranger they will not follow.

TRUUST

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 May, 2018 07:03 AM

AMIN!!!

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 May, 2018 12:59 AM

I fear that those with unrealistic expectations will grow old with only their list of must haves for company.

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 May, 2018 09:07 AM

When a godly man messages you, do you look at their profile and then decide they aren't worth your time before not even bothering to read their message? Most women do that I think.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 May, 2018 02:00 AM

I treat people the way I would like to be treated, therefore I reply to all messages whether I'm interested or not. Anyone with any sense would look at a profile before replying to a message. I think it's important to get a feel of who this person is, and to see if they have anything in common...