Author Thread: Why do christian woman prefer a non-christian husband?
Admin

Why do christian woman prefer a non-christian husband?
Posted : 1 Apr, 2018 07:11 PM

Why do the vast majority of christian women get in relationship with non Christians? The bible forbids this. Dont these women want to have a husband they go to church with and read the bible with? To have a husband to share your faith with? If the purpose is to make this none Christians into Christians it has indeed failed big time because almost all of them remains non christian. In fact the children gets brainwashed into being non christian by the father. What about Christian males? Do they have relationship with non Christians? Only a very few of them. Why have christian women forsaken Christian males? You christian women are condemning christian males to loneliness.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 May, 2018 07:08 PM

Not all Christian men are like this. I have been searching and nothing really on this site. I'm a Widower and all I want is to be happy again.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 May, 2018 07:34 AM

Aren't we all, we just have to keep trusting God.

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 May, 2018 09:49 PM

Some men are living at home because they've fallen on hard times and are reaching to family for help. A few are just lazy though. My cousin was like that. Lazy.

His parents sold their house and moved to a smaller own just to get him to leave

Seriously... He finally learned how to be a man and get a job at nearly 30.

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jun, 2018 11:55 AM

"the challenge is that they are few and far in between"

Imho the challenge is finding a Christian woman who doesn't think she's a goddess and above men she doesn't feel like replying to.

https://pics.me.me/6-least-attractive-27-least-attractive-how-men-rate-women-9666472.png

Belovethrev

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Jan, 2019 08:18 PM

I do not prefer a non-Christian husband but have been in search of a Godly Christian man, haven't found one yet and I believe they are hard to find. I have seen more men going for non-Christian women or women in the church but not living holy. It's easy to say that you are a Christian but you still doing the same thing sinner are doing, A real woman always desire a good man.

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Feb, 2019 01:24 PM

I myself would not marry a non-christian, but I could answer your question with a question:

Why aren't christian males courting christian women? Do you think all us females on this site aren't having just as hard a time as you finding someone to take interest, who we are also interested in? You can't just pick anybody. It has to be SOMEBODY, if you take my meaning.

And it's not just women doing this either, though I will admit to many women having a dangerous martyr complex and that it is a very bad idea to marry with the intention of converting.

It does no good to be jaded about this. You'll only wear yourself out. We just have to keep looking, praying, and remember, remember, remember to find enjoyment in our own life, even if we can't have something we want. Even if it seems like everyone else gets to have it. Because as Christians... marriage is NOT actually the point of life nor are we guarenteed it. The furthering of the gospel is.

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2019 08:39 PM

Maybe out of desperation to get married. However, in my personal view I won't prefer a non-believer husband. God's design for his children is to be happy and bless the generation who honors him. It's one of the reasons I remain

single up to this time.

Page : 1 2