Author Thread: Prayer requests, anyone?
agapeseven

View Profile
History
Prayer requests, anyone?
Posted : 6 Apr, 2018 05:46 AM

First Friday of the month, the 4th month of the year. The beginning of 2nd quarter. My birthmonth!

I know everyone of us has already so many burdens to carry along with the tough times we are currently facing. Just wanted to encourage somebody right now, you don't have to be alone. If you know Christ, then we are all here to help to carry each other's burden. Prayer works! With faith, it will. If there's anything we can pray together, you can leave a comment.

View Profile
History
Prayer requests, anyone?
Posted : 1 May, 2018 05:11 PM

Amen

Also since we are the ONLY ones here let's pray for ourselves as the Holy Spirit is here I'm sure we'll get an answer. I believe in a miracle working kind powerful God Who sometimes answers by fire!

I PRAY that this be a prophetic prayer according to Mark 11:9

1. God send overflow for good health wealth and favour that help comes to help do better & to help others too...

2. Marriage partner if God allows it to happen sooner rather than later. By faith it is done so prepare from TODAY as I Speak prophetically. Get ready do not listen to anyone who tries to tell you otherwise.

(It hasn't happened for me yet as ive met 2 counterfeits in the past only God knows why)

But on a positive note:

I've prayed for at least 5 people & they all get married within 6-9 months they meet the right person.

God has blessed me with this anointing.

I say AMEN to that as I'm matured.

3. Blessing and uncommon favour in our business work relationships.

4. Family also blessed with Salvation this month of May 2018 - Father Mother Sisters Aunts & even best friends.

5. Removal of any hurdle or ability to walk it through un-scathed.

6. Prophesy John 8:36 - freedom from any set-backs. Depression low moods ailments whatever might be an ailment of any type. Plus healings for families & friends too. I Prohesy that any foul disease or sickness be washed in The BLOOD OF JESUS. NO foul sicknesses can remain as of 1.5.2018 - they have to leave because we have taken authority by the name of Jesus to wash anyone who is sick in the blood. Leave right NOW we command every infirmity to leave now!

7. That your future husband is like a Boaz no counterfeits (as there are a few wolves looking like Christians oh my oh my) and he has ability to take good care of you & you support him & visa versa.

Mine to do same plus whatever i desire in my heart.

8. For the proverb of a good wife to be our portion in Jesus Christ name.

This is a prayer for US as sisters in Christ the rest can write their own one. LOL!

View Profile
History
Prayer requests, anyone?
Posted : 7 May, 2018 07:26 PM

Amen. Thank you for the good word!