Author Thread: I feel all alone
Strebe

View Profile
History
I feel all alone
Posted : 16 Apr, 2018 09:52 AM

I am sad upset and angry. I have deside I needed to write songs. To help me feel better. Men don't want me or like me. I am only looking for 18 to 38 years old

I feel unloveable. I am not going to cuss or do any thing to upset anyone. I got dumped yesterday

with him blocking me. And not telling me. I have

done nothing to be abandon. I am stressed out. I thought men understood me. But they don't. I want a chance with someone. Please

give me a chance. I feel like crying because no

one want to give me a chance. 18 to 38 year old men.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
I feel all alone
Posted : 19 Apr, 2018 04:26 AM

I'm sorry that your feeling that way, and while I understand the desire to have a partner, it's not the be all and end all. Also we have to recognise that everyone is different. It would be nice if people politely said they no longer wanted to be in contact. But it doesn't always happen, we just have to enjoy the site for what it is talk to people. make new friends and who knows...

Strebe

View Profile
History
I feel all alone
Posted : 19 Apr, 2018 08:57 AM

Its like Satin is talking to me telling me that I wont get a boyfriend. I am scared to talk about my self. I am scared that men will say I wont leave you but then they do.

View Profile
History
I feel all alone
Posted : 19 Apr, 2018 08:09 PM

Listen, Michelle, no one can give you a boyfriend or husband but God. He can do anything. He is the one who holds the keys. He can close doors and open doors that no man can shut. He holds the keys to your future. If you want a boyfriend, you have to ask Him in faith. This I know: God is good, and He wants you to have all good things. If you didn't get what you're looking for, it's not because God doesn't want it. It's because we live in a fallen world where things aren't exactly as God wants them to be. That's why Jesus told us to pray Our Father, Hallowed by thy name.....Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Why do you think we have to pray for God's will to be done on earth? Because if we don't, then there is a good possibility that we might miss His good and perfect plan. And in that case, we cannot blame Him. This sinful world that we live in is to be blamed.

Okay, secondly, you should rewrite your profile somewhat. Don't say that you are sad or you feel like satan is telling you that you won't have a boyfriend. Don't say those things. First of all, don't say them, because it's like a self-fulfilling prophecy. If you say that, it chops down your own faith. The more you say that, the less faith you'll have. Secondly, if you say it, it drives away men. People don't want to be with someone who is extremely sad or desperate or clingy. Those things are not attractive at all. So, try to silcence those feelings. Don't share them. I know you have them, but don't be upfront about those. Write a profile that shows you are bright, funny, and love life. It may feel like you're a hipocrite when you write that, but I am serious, you got to put on a nice mask, otherwise no one will want to be with you. You have to put on the mask, and overtime you will change. But you have to start somewhere.

Also, before you finish your profile, run a spell check. If you leave many errors in your writing, then people will think you cannot write normally. It is important that you shatter those assumptions. Okay?

Finally, I'm a landlord. One time I had two tenants who were deaf and mute. They had two children, and they were normal. But at home, they all communicated with sign language. I don't know sign language, but as they communicated with each other, I began to wonder.... how did these two find each other? The man and his wife were both deaf and mute. They had the exact same problems. It's like they were made for each other. It looked like they loved each other, and they understood each other perfectly. I don't know how they found each other. It was probably a miracle, because people who are deaf and mute are rare. By any chance, have you tried looking at online communities or groups where you may find other people who have Williams syndrome? I know someone at my church who also cannot get married. He is about 38. He has limited movements. He can walk, but he can't talk very clearly. Some people can understand what he is saying, but I can't. He has some kind of mental issue. There's also a little girl in our church who has some a development problem. She is old, but she looks a lot like a young child. I don't know what that is called. She can understand, but she cannot talk at all. Even though these people may not be able to communicate clearly, they do have feelings just like you and I. And inside they may feel hopeless or helpless. It is a very good thing that you do have the capacity to communicate and form sentences! That is a huge plus. So, don't be totally discouraged! I also saw a guy on YouTube who has no legs, no arms, and he got married. It is quite amazing. People can do a lot of great things, so never give up! And don't let satan discourage you. If he tells you a lie, write down an answer just like Jesus answered the devil. He answered with a Scripture. So, you should make a list of Scriptures which make up your answers to the devil. And memorize them, so when he throws the lies at you, you can respond to them immediately.

Another thing I would suggest is this: start to volunteer if you can. Go to a soup kitchen and give food to people or buy lunch for a homeless man on the street. You might even be able to share the Gospel with someone. You never know. This may seem like a pointless thing to do. It doesn't lead you one step closer to marriage, because you might not find your boyfriend on the streets begging. And that's not what I am suggesting. But when we treat poor people right, God sees that. Jesus said we will receive a reward for every little good deed. But if we don't do that, then Proverbs 21:13 says, "Whoever shuts his ears to the cry of the poor will also cry himself and not be heard." In other words, if poor people are asking and crying and we don't pay any attention to them, then we might be in a similar situation one day and not receive help. So, it's important to help the poor. Proverbs 22:9 says, "He who has a generous eye will be blessed, for he gives of his bread to the poor." Psalm 41:1 says, "Blessed is he who considers the poor; the LORD will deliver him in time of trouble..." And also consider Cornelius in the book of Acts. He was trying to be a very good man. He fasted and prayed and he GAVE. And eventually an angel showed up to him to tell him what he needs to do. When you give, when you fast and pray, then it's like you put heaven in a corner. Sooner or later, something is going to happen! Guaranteed!

Obediencetotheword

View Profile
History
I feel all alone
Posted : 19 Apr, 2018 09:39 PM

zsoltx, God bless your soul. I was going to encourage a sister when I saw this post but after reading your post, I realized, I was greatly blessed. I praise God for I have not seen such wisdom and brotherly love in a while. Thank you for reaching out and caring. This makes being on this site such a blessing.

Obediencetotheword

View Profile
History
I feel all alone
Posted : 19 Apr, 2018 10:52 PM

Dear Michelle, I prayed for you today... May the love, joy, and peace that comes only from our God, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, fill your heart to overflowing, starting today and always. Amen.🙏

Chioniso

View Profile
History
I feel all alone
Posted : 24 Apr, 2018 02:23 AM

Strebe my sister, you are paving way for the devil into your life. Read Galatians 5 verse 17. You are focusing on wrong things. Remember the devil uses our flesh to attack us. The bible tells us to seek first his Kingdom and righteousness and all those things shall be added unto us. Bring your pertition before the Lord. Renew your mind Romans 12 verses 1 and 2. Focus on the Lord and communicate with Him by reading your bible. By doing this loneliness disappears. Dont make anything your god besides our Lord. We have our faithful God who is able in every area of our life. We are so much blessed to be children of God so lets read our bibles and search for divine direction. We are victors not victims. God loves us all.

TRUUST

View Profile
History
I feel all alone
Posted : 9 May, 2018 10:03 AM

YES,DEAR BROTHER zsoltx,TX SO MUCH FOR YOUR ADVISES AND CARE .YOU ARE SO NICE AND TRUE CHRISTIAN!!!!GOD BLESS YOUR LIFE!!!ABUNDANTLY!!

I REALLY ENJOYED READING U PROFILE !!!SORRY U ARE SO YOUNGER THAN ME:)

View Profile
History
I feel all alone
Posted : 14 Jul, 2018 06:33 AM

Well said brother. I hope she'll find comfort in your words.