Author Thread: Something to maybe think about?
Admin

Something to maybe think about?
Posted : 16 Apr, 2018 12:10 PM

A person suggested that a another Christian was 'delusional' because they believed they could NOT be married for the first time in their mid-50's... As far as I understand what happened that person who made the comment was angry because the other person did not appear to be interested.

NOT sure why that conclusion was arrived at because they knew nothing of the persons' background.

Some might refer to that as a sweeping statement?

I'm quite surprised that there might be people who feel that way and yet might be trying to find someone and 'they have had no success ever themselves'.

I think the English term is 'calling the pot black'...

Something to consider:

A person suggested that a another Christian was 'delusional' because they believed they could NOT be married for the first time in their mid-50's... As far as I understand what happened that person who made the comment was angry because the other person did not appear to be interested.

NOT sure why that conclusion was arrived at because they knew nothing of the persons' background.

Some might refer to that as a sweeping statement?

I'm quite surprised that there might be people who feel that way and yet might be trying to find someone and 'they have had no success ever themselves'.

I think the English term is 'calling the pot black'...

What do you think?

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Apr, 2018 02:02 AM

Something's have a time limit like have children for example, but there is no time limit on finding love. As someone who has never married and is fast approaching my 50s I'd say I'm hopeful not delusional.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Apr, 2018 06:29 AM

* having children *

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Apr, 2018 05:24 PM

Here here...

I agree.

Please if you can put your post on here when you get married.

Let's stay positive! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Apr, 2018 11:03 AM

Thanks J

I pray you will get an answer from God Psalm 21:2

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 May, 2018 03:46 AM