777pyromaniac

View Profile
History
Deal breaker
Posted : 30 Apr, 2018 08:58 PM

Deal-breakers for me:

not a Christian

supporting Donald Trump

profiles with a lot of spelling and/or grammatical errors (though I will give a lot of leeway for somebody whose native language isn't English, and as a speaker of four languages I know how to spot that)

Snapchat filters

being married

headlines like "Ruth looking for her Boaz" (It's not my job to redeem you. You're your own person, and probably pretty awesome, so I'd like for you to be able to stand on your own two feet.)

misspelled words (I know I said it already, but as a speaker of English, French, Portuguese, and Spanish, if I can type without many spelling errors in 4 languages you can do so in one).

a lack of openness to other cultures and ethnicity (especially since you're probably a different ethnicity from me)

a gossipful personality

trying to change me because you don't like my personality or hobbies going into the relationship

expecting me to make my daughter the #2 priority in my life and elevating you above her

View Profile
History
Deal breaker
Posted : 30 Apr, 2018 10:37 PM

It is amazing to me how many women on this site list "separated" as their relationship status.

a) How do they think this is a christian thing to do?

b) Why does the site allow that as a usable status?

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Deal breaker
Posted : 2 May, 2018 05:06 AM

Mind opening. Thanks brothers and sisters. I second Separation - real turn-off

View Profile
History
Deal breaker
Posted : 6 May, 2018 02:22 PM

You're brutal, maybe you have some psychologically baggage of your own to deal with before you come on a site like this

...harmless as doves??

View Profile
History
Deal breaker
Posted : 6 May, 2018 02:26 PM

You know I used to think that if someone was only separated then it was a deal-breaker but when you think about it I guess a person could be Biblically divorced before their legal divorce has been finalised if their spouse has comitted adultery and broken the marriage covenant.

View Profile
History
Deal breaker
Posted : 6 May, 2018 02:31 PM

How can you expect a woman to feel truly loved and cherished if you are putting your daughter that you have with someone else before her? If you put the woman first she will live your daughter as much as you do if not more, very likely. If you love the daughter more you have pushed the woman out already and hurt her. It's not God's order of doing things either sorry.

View Profile
History
Deal breaker
Posted : 6 May, 2018 09:52 PM

"How can you expect a woman to feel truly loved and cherished if you are putting your daughter that you have with someone else before her?"

She is right. ^

View Profile
History
Deal breaker
Posted : 6 May, 2018 09:55 PM

I am looking for someone who doesn't have children, but if I was looking for women with children or a child, it would hurt to hear her say that her "child" means everything to her...especially after we've become friends. But at any point in time, it's best not to say that. If you are looking for a spouse, don't say that your child is the most precious thing to you (even if it's true).

View Profile
History
Deal breaker
Posted : 7 May, 2018 05:42 AM

...if he lies about anything...

View Profile
History
Deal breaker
Posted : 12 May, 2018 03:31 PM

"How can you expect a woman to feel truly loved and cherished if you are putting your daughter that you have with someone else before her? If you put the woman first she will live your daughter as much as you do if not more, very likely. If you love the daughter more you have pushed the woman out already and hurt her. It's not God's order of doing things either sorry."

You obviously have not been paying attention to many of the ladies' profiles (not that you would). I read a lot of sentiments to that effect -- not that that justifies it, but it is not uncommon and not just on the man's side.

It is not uncommon for someone coming into a situation in which they are not the natural parent of the other's kids that that new spouse will be second in the eyes of the other (if you followed that LOL).

I'm not saying it's right, I'm saying it's reality.

How to fix it? This is a hard one to fix and you may need to understand that, if you want this person, you are not first for them in that household.

Page : 1 2 3 4