Author Thread: An age question
Admin

An age question
Posted : 27 Apr, 2018 09:13 PM

Why do older men mostly prefer and therefore search for younger women ? I have made a point of sending a HI to many of these men who respond asking me where I have been hiding and would like to get to know me even though Im not in their preferred "younger" bracket !! Whats so bad looking for someone their own age...or close to? Most older women don't seek younger men...can someone enlighten me?

View Profile
History
An age question
Posted : 29 Apr, 2018 10:44 AM

I would say males have an innate desire to procreate.

Younger females are more fertile than older females which is why males prefer them.

Hope that clears it up.

777pyromaniac

View Profile
History
An age question
Posted : 30 Apr, 2018 08:47 PM

I think biologically, it's an innate desire to procreate, but also a reaction to societal norms. Me personally, I'm open to anybody around my age (within a year or two older than me) or younger. I don't really have a type beyond Christian, female, 18-40ish. That's been my type since I was 18.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
An age question
Posted : 2 May, 2018 04:27 AM

What I have noticed on this younger age group is that there is no true love at all. Whether the older party is a man or woman, he/she should be in a position to flush out money to the younger partner. On the other hand the younger partner will not stop having a secret lover of his or her own age. So I just dont understand why those older men/women decides to settle down in so much problems. With my age right now once I decide to settle down I look forward to have peace, love and happiness with a man of my age group or older.

View Profile
History
An age question
Posted : 2 May, 2018 04:22 PM

It's because some would like to experience their youth again.

If I put myself into their minds thoughts and think outside of the box.

We just have to be more forensic about these things without be over spiritual.

I think personally it is a very subjective choice about that individual.

The point is will it last for them or will it be productive?

My opinion is more than likely "no". Because it's like getting into an UN-equal yoke scenario which is counter productive. Because some of those decisions are just to satisfy the lusts of the flesh whilst for others just plain stupidity maybe? But I take ownership of my opinion. Because that's all it is right now.

View Profile
History
An age question
Posted : 11 May, 2018 02:21 AM

"Most older women don't seek younger men...can someone enlighten me?"

Yes. You're wrong. I'm going to say that maybe... nearly 200 women on this site have a preference for younger men. Either their preferred age ranges are 2/3 younger, 1/3 older than their age (e.g., if they're 50, they may want a man between 38 and 56), or outright younger (e.g., she's 49, but wants a guy between 35 and 47). This is very frustrating and even aggravating. No wonder these women are on a dating site. And, if I pursue someone younger (because, in part, I'm too old for a lot of the women my age apparently), then I'm looked at as a pervert.

In other words, you're not alone. And, we are alone, and unattached, because prospective mates have their sites set in the stratosphere.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
An age question
Posted : 16 May, 2018 07:03 AM

Because they have unrealistic expectations, a young woman wanting to marry & start a family, isn't looking for someone whose best years are behind them.

View Profile
History
An age question
Posted : 22 May, 2018 02:28 AM

Good to know my best years are behind me.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
An age question
Posted : 22 May, 2018 07:24 AM

That's what I thought when men old enough to be my dad tried to chat me up. On the flip side you hit 40 and then become practically invisible :-)

View Profile
History
An age question
Posted : 22 May, 2018 04:33 PM

Got no idea what that means but I think I'll disengage from this aspect of the conversation. But, we aware, that before you even know it, your "best years" will be behind you, too.

As for the age thing, neither sex wants people older than they are, generally speaking. There are exceptions, obviously. But, when a 50yo woman wants a man between 30 & 45, sorry, but that's why you're on a dating site. Then men, though, might have a little more success in that zone, but I understand why it's frustrating for the women.

It seems that if you're here, it could be either because your expectations are too high or because you don't meet those high expectations.

Dating sites stink. Dating sucks. Trying to meet a good member of the opposite sex sucks.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
An age question
Posted : 23 May, 2018 12:14 AM

My post is in response to the question that was asked by the op. So I'm not sure why you are taking it personally, I've nothing more to say on this topic.

Page : 1 2