Author Thread: An age question
Admin

An age question
Posted : 27 Apr, 2018 09:13 PM

Why do older men mostly prefer and therefore search for younger women ? I have made a point of sending a HI to many of these men who respond asking me where I have been hiding and would like to get to know me even though Im not in their preferred "younger" bracket !! Whats so bad looking for someone their own age...or close to? Most older women don't seek younger men...can someone enlighten me?

View Profile
History
An age question
Posted : 23 May, 2018 02:43 PM

Excellent.

View Profile
History
An age question
Posted : 29 May, 2018 04:20 PM

i would honestly say this isnt some kinda scientific nature thing... its simple. they just like what they see.

bushfire^

View Profile
History
An age question
Posted : 14 Jun, 2018 10:19 AM

Apparently, those who do it are not replying so you won't get an answer. If you want to know, ask them. The rest of us can only provide guesses. It has long been said youth is attractive. It's not unknown to God who tells husbands to not forsake the wives of their youth. Some women fall apart at 40 others at 50, others at 60, and some go on remaining attractive like you.

I really don't think men in their 70s are looking to make more babies as some have suggested.

Your post does have a presumption in it. Women DO look for younger men. From what I see on dating sites, this one and one others, women my age are looking for someone in their 40s. What cracks me up is the women will profess to be attractive and athletic thus wanting a younger man. I'm thankful I haven't been drinking coffee when I've read that as I'd blow it out my nose from . They need to see an eye doctor or turn to God and learn humbleness.

There are great women and men out there of equal age, but distance keeps us/them separated. This does not catch God unaware who ensured we were born at this exact moment and place in time as the best in all of human history that we would be so discontent with creation, we would seek Him out. That is in Acts 17. V25-27 maybe. Forget exact location, but a web search should turn it up.

View Profile
History
An age question
Posted : 27 Jun, 2018 03:23 AM

Bushfire, liked your post:

"Your post does have a presumption in it. Women DO look for younger men. From what I see on dating sites, this one and one others, women my age are looking for someone in their 40s. What cracks me up is the women will profess to be attractive and athletic thus wanting a younger man. I'm thankful I haven't been drinking coffee when I've read that as I'd blow it out my nose from . They need to see an eye doctor or turn to God and learn humbleness."

They think they're all that, in other words. But, I'll rephrase it for them: they're COUGARS, plain and simple, and want a hot, young body, plain and simple, despite all of the scriptural references in their most spiritual of dating profiles.

View Profile
History
An age question
Posted : 14 Jul, 2018 02:49 PM

Since you asked I am that guy you are talking about. I have no children. To have children of my own blood I have to marry a younger woman. I am in my early 50's. In an eternal question is 25 year difference going to mean much a million years from now? Just a passing thought. Exam the reason. God created us to want to have children.

View Profile
History
An age question
Posted : 14 Jul, 2018 09:55 PM

Ya know, I think it depends on the people involved. Sometimes it just looks wrong. The woman looks to either be in it for the wrong motives or to have some daddy issues. But, there are times the couple just looks so natural together. So, I think it depends on the people.

View Profile
History
An age question
Posted : 15 Jul, 2018 01:28 PM

My parents had me at a young age so going much older than myself gets uncomfortably close to that. A few years, maybe, but I'd prefer her to have started school after my parents left!

View Profile
History
An age question
Posted : 15 Jul, 2018 01:34 PM

My parents had me at a young age so going much older than myself gets uncomfortably close to that. A few years, maybe, but I'd prefer her to have started school after my parents left!

Page : 1 2