Author Thread: I was rescued
Chioniso

View Profile
History
I was rescued
Posted : 30 Apr, 2018 06:44 AM

I was on my 7th day of praying and fasting in January 2016. I was on a business trip driving back to my working place from a different town. In the middle of nowhere the stirring locked. I drove off the road with the intenition to stop but there were no breaks. The vehicle got off the road and bumped onto a large tree. My two legs broke and I was rescued by another hiace vehicle that was passing by. They left me at a nearby hospital. Throughout the process of healing I can see the hand of the Lord. Saints, friends and relatives visited me on hospital bed with prayers, that was God's love. I escaped death by whisker. I am here today because of God's mercy. He is so faithful to His Word. Psalms 91 from verse 9 says "If you make the Most High your dwelling, even the Lord who is my refugee, then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent. For He will command his Angels concerning you, to guard you in all your ways. They will lift you up in their hangs so that you will not kick your foot against a stone", Lord is mercy. Even though I am a sinner, He rescued me - Surely our God forgives. Today I am still going to work and fending for my children. I give Glory to God.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
I was rescued
Posted : 7 Jun, 2018 05:13 AM

Lets pray that God gives us spirit of wisdom and revelation that we know Him better. For greater things are in store for us. Surely we are blessed. Psalm 27 verses 1