Author Thread: What is The Generational...& Soul Ties
Admin

What is The Generational...& Soul Ties
Posted : 2 May, 2018 06:02 PM

Do you know what these are.

Any experience of it?

I've recently gone through a process of deliverance teaching about Soul Ties & generational curses.

Deep stuff - but very life changing.

Why? Because I needed closure in some areas of my life moving forward.

Most Churches will not teach this so many people do not realise that your family past can hinder your present and future progress 'for you and your children up to 4 generations to those that hate me' - quoted from Bible...

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 May, 2018 06:10 AM

I've heard about it.

https://sidroth.org/television/tv-archives/robert-henderson-3/

The most recent episode of It's Supernatural talked about African villages dedicating their residents to different gods.

The retired firefighter, Mark Taylor, who wrote the Trump Prophecies talked about how he was dedicated and how to break free from it.

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 May, 2018 04:04 PM

Thank you for your reply.

The fact remains that generational curses crosses all cultures.

Hence Freemasonary, is a typical European example.

Grandparents who did not know Christ bring this upon families, Rape, Occultic practices, Horoscope readings - the list is endless.

Reason to just close the doors on anything that does not represent Christ Jesus.

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 May, 2018 04:15 PM

God tells us to turn to him and renounce the occult

Many people, including Christians, think it’s harmless to look at astrological charts or engage in various forms of spiritism. They think it is fun or entertaining.

Others look to astrology, divination, and mediums for guidance, not just entertainment.

But God clearly warns against such practices in many Bible verses. Some reasons the Scriptures warn against engaging in any form of the occult:

We are opening ourselves up to spirits other than God’s.

We are not looking to God for guidance, but to the occult.

We are turning away from true faith in Jesus.

We are disobeying God’s word, the Bible.

Tea bag readings, Lynching in Slavery, Lucky Horse Shoe Charms - have their origins in witchcraft.

Bible verses warning about astrology

And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the LORD your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven. (Deuteronomy 4:19)

… and contrary to my command has worshiped other gods, bowing down to them or to the sun or the moon or the stars of the sky. (Deuteronomy 17:3)

All the counsel you have received has only worn you out! Let your astrologers come forward, those stargazers who make predictions month by month, let them save you from what is coming upon you. Surely they are like stubble; the fire will burn them up. They cannot even save themselves from the power of the flame. Here are no coals to warm anyone; here is no fire to sit by. That is all they can do for you—these you have labored with and trafficked with since childhood. Each of them goes on in his error; there is not one that can save you. (Isaiah 47:13-15)

Hear what the LORD says to you, O house of Israel.This is what the LORD says: “Do not learn the ways of the nations or be terrified by signs in the sky, though the nations are terrified by them.” (Jeremiah 10:1-2)

In every matter of wisdom and understanding about which the king questioned them, he found them ten times better than all the magicians and enchanters in his whole kingdom. (Daniel 1:20)

Bible verses warning about divination, sorcery and magic charms

Do not practice divination or sorcery. (Leviticus 19:26)

Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: “I am against your magic charms with which you ensnare people like birds and I will tear them from your arms; I will set free the people that you ensnare like birds.” (Ezekiel 13:20)

The idols speak deceit, diviners see visions that lie; they tell dreams that are false, they give comfort in vain. Therefore the people wander like sheep oppressed for lack of a shepherd. (Zechariah 10:2)

“So I will come near to you for judgment. I will be quick to testify against sorcerers, adulterers and perjurers, against those who defraud laborers of their wages, who oppress the widows and the fatherless, and deprive aliens of justice, but do not fear me,” says the LORD Almighty. (Malachi 3:5)

Bible verses warning about idol worship:

You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me. (Exodus 20:4-5)

Watch yourselves very carefully, so that you do not become corrupt and make for yourselves an idol, an image of any shape, whether formed like a man or a woman, or like any animal on earth or any bird that flies in the air, or like any creature that moves along the ground or any fish in the waters below. (Deuteronomy 4:15-18)