Author Thread: INFIRMITY or sicknesses - 1 ACCORD PRAYER
Admin

INFIRMITY or sicknesses - 1 ACCORD PRAYER
Posted : 15 May, 2018 03:21 AM

Today as we read this prayer OUT LOUD we as the body of Christ come against the enemy of our souls in 1 ACCORD.

(I PERSONALLY hate the de_i_ so don't call it's name except at times when I am in deep intercession against it. It the enemy is a defeated foe. It does not deserve mentioning it's name!

This has been written for sicknesses physical & mental health issues that for some i feel will not go.

OR IT just keeps tormenting people's minds & bodies.

I'm asking in 1 ACCORD - we pray bring all of the people you know on this site into the prayer.

1 ACCORD PRAYER STARTS HERE:-

"WE COVER OURSELVES IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS and ASK FOR FORGIVENESS IN EVERY AREA OF OUR LIVES

LORD HAVE MERCY WE PRAY.

LOTD IN THE NAME OF YOUR SON AND THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT COME UPON US NOW AS WE HAVE NO ONE ELSE AND KNOW YOU STILL DO HEALING.

IN 1 ACCORD

WE THANK YOU GOD FOR WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO DO FOR HEALING MANY OF US BECAUSE YOU LOVE US & CARE FOR US - WE LOVE YOU MORE.

JOHN 14:14 - WE ASK FOR......"

God we stand in faith as even a mustard seed and cry out to you for help!

We ask you God to have mercy for those of us who might be sick as well as our family and friends who need miracles TODAY.

We IN 1 ACCORD - (speak this over anyone who is sick where ever they are let GOD ANSWER YOUR PRAYER OF FAITH.

1. WE DO NOT OWN OR ADMIT THE DISEASES INTO OUR HEARTS & MINDS SO TODAY WE DO A 360 TURN - EVEN THOUGH WE SEE & FEEL IT.

(Jesus much of time would shout at the enemy so I'm doing exactly what Jesus did)

WE SHOUT AT THE D_V_L!

GET OUT!

GET OUT

GET OUT NOW!

BY FIRE BY FIRE RECEIVE THE WORD

NO WEAPON FORMED SHALL PREVAIL!

2. REBUKE - WE CURSE THIS SPIRIT OF INFIRMITY (Name what it is now)

EVERY UNCLEAN SPIRIT OF INFIRMITY THAT HAS BEEN PLAGUING BODIES.

3. WE CURSE THAT INFIRMITY THAT KEEPS ON RETURNING - RIGHT THROUGH THE FAMILIES & FRIENDS!

GET OUT!

GET OUT

GET OUT NOW!

BY FIRE BY FIRE RECEIVE THE WORD

NO WEAPON FORMED SHALL PREVAIL

4. WE BIND YOU! (name that spirit of infirmity) ON EARTH & HEAVEN.

AND WE & LOOSE! ( name your own or persons HEALING)

BY THE TESTIMONY OF THE WORD OF GOD" By His Stripes We ARE healed." (MEDITATE ON THIS AS OFTEN AS YOU NEED TO)

5. WE RETURN TO YOU GOD - AND THANK YOU FOR FIGHTING FOR US AND RELEASING US AND OTHERS FROM THE INFIRMITES.

WE GIVE YOU GLORY WE GIVE YOU PRAISE.

6. WE WILL TELL OTHERS OF YOUR GOODNESS AMEN".

End...

(Please spread Gods healing)