Author Thread: *POST-TRIB BIBLE STUDIES ON THE 1,000 YEAR MILLENIUM*
Admin

*POST-TRIB BIBLE STUDIES ON THE 1,000 YEAR MILLENIUM*
Posted : 28 May, 2018 02:29 PM

Am enclosing very interesting Bible studies on: **IS THE 1,000 YEAR FIRST RESURRECTION IN REVELATION 20:4-6 FOR THE 24 ELDERS ON THRONES AND MARTYRS ONLY**?? **WILL THERE BE AN EZEKIEL TEMPLE WIYH ANIMAL SACRIFICES FOR SIN IN A 1,000 YEAR PERIOD **AFTER THE SECOND COMING OF JESUS**?? **WE** ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW HEAVEN A NEW EARTH AND THE HEAVENLY NEW JERUSALEM**!!

WHAT IS YOUR VIEW OF THE 1,000 YEAR MILLENIUM??

Jesus promised to 12 Apostles who followed Him {Including Paul?} that they would be given 12 THRONES and the authority to **JUDGE** in Matthew 19:28 & Luke 22:30. In Revelation 4:4 Before the beginning of the Great Tribulation John saw exactly 24 thrones surrounding God's Throne in Heaven. The other 12 thrones were most likely given to 12 prominent OT Elders such as Abraham, Joseph, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Daniel, Moses, Elijah, Samuel, Joshua, Noah and Enoch. One of these 24 Elders speaks in Rev 7:13-17 and after the 7TH angel sounds the 7TH and Last Trumpet in Rev 11:15. ONLY the 24 Elders state on the Last Day in Rev 11:16-18: �The time has come for **JUDGING** the dead and for rewarding your saints.�

It is completely obvious that the 1,000 year reign mentioned in Revelation 20:4-6 is for **24 ELDERS** on Thrones and **MARTYRS ONLY** according to God's Word in:

Revelation 20:4,5b,6a: "I saw Thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to *JUDGE* {The 24 Elders} and I saw the souls of those who had been executed {Or beheaded} because of their testimony for Jesus {NT Martyrs} and because of the Word of God {OT Martyrs}. They had not worshiped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands {Tribulation Martyrs}. THEY {THE 24 ELDERS & MARTYRS} came to life and reigned with Christ for 1,000 years... This is the **FIRST RESURRECTION**... Blessed and holy are those who have part in the **FIRST RESURRECTION**. Rev 20:5a: �The rest of the dead {Those saints who are not martyrs or the 24 Elders on Thrones} did not come to life **UNTIL** the 1,000 years were **ENDED**.� Which, of course, would be the **SECOND RESURRECTION** at the 2nd Coming of Jesus. There are only TWO RESURRECTIONS for all saints mentioned in Rev 20:4-6: The **FIRST RESURRECTION** is for Martyrs and the 24 Elders **ONLY** and INCLUDES the Tribulation Martyrs. And therefore the **SECOND RESURRECTION** must come on the Last Day of the Great Tribulation and must include all saints {Both OT & NT} who are not martyrs or the 24 Elders on thrones.

The Heavenly rewards for the faithful and courageous *MARTYRS* is one of the most important central themes in the book of Revelation. For they will reign with Jesus in Heaven during the 1,000 years before His 2nd Coming; and according to Revelation 7:14-17: They are **BEFORE THE THRONE OF GOD** and God will spread His tent over them. They will receive White Robes washed in the blood of the Lamb. Never again will they hunger or thirst and God Himself will wipe every tear from their eyes. Jesus will be their Shepherd and will lead them to springs of Living Water.

At the Beginning of the Great Tribulation we read in:

Revelation 6:9-11: When He {Jesus} opened the 5th seal, I saw under the Altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the Word of God and the testimony they had maintained. They called out in a loud voice, "How long, Sovereign Lord, Holy and True, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?" Then each of them were given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer untill the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers and sisters, were to be killed just as they had been! {And so the Martyrs are **AWAKE** and **TALKING TO GOD** with **HEAVENLY BODIES** **BEFORE** the 2nd Coming of Jesus when those who are not Martyrs or the 24 Elders will be awakened and receive their new heavenly bodies!

Then just before the 7 trumpet plagues in Revelation 8 we read in:

Revelation 7:9,13-15: There before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing **BEFORE THE THRONE and before the **LAMB**. They were wearing white robes... Then of the {24} Elders asked me, "These in white robes--who are they and where did they come from?" I answered, "Sir, you know." And he said, "These are they who have come out of the **GREAT TRIBULATION** {**MARTYRS**Like Jesus} they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the **LAMB**! Therefore, "They are **BEFORE THE THRONE OF GOD** and **SERVE HIM** day and night in His temple; and He who sits on the throne will shelter them with His presence!" {And so the Tribulation martyrs are also Awake before God's throne and **SERVE GOD** **BEFORE** the 2nd Coming of Jesus!!}

FOR EXAMPLE: Let us suppose that the that the 1260-day Great Tribulation begins on June 6th, 2018; and would therefore end 1260 days later on November 17th, 2021. Then the continuous 1,000 year FIRST RESURRECTION for MARTYRS AND 24 ELDERS ONLY would take place from November 17th, AD 1021 to November 17th, 2021. The 24 Elders and all of the OT & NT saints martyred before November 17th, 1021 were awakened to reign with Jesus in Heaven and every Martyr martyred after November 17th, 1021 were and will be immediately awakened to reign with Jesus in the continuous 1,000 year FIRST RESURRECTION to be completed on Novemer 17th, 2021 at the SECOND RESURRECTION when "The rest of the dead come to life when the thousand years are ENDED."

The **24 ELDERS** are mentioned 12 times in Revelation 4:4,10; 5:5,6,8,11,14; 7:11,13; 11:16; 14:3 and 19:4. The **MARTYRS** are mentioned over 20 times in Revelation 6:9-11; 7:9-17; 12:11; 14:1-5,13; 15:2-4; 16:6; 17:6; 18:24 an 19:2!! The **24 ELDERS** and the **MARTYRS** like Jesus are the **ONLY SAINTS** mentioned who are awake, before God's throne, talking to God and have their eternal heavenly bodies in Revelation. All the rest of the saints are asleep in Jesus until the **SECOND RESURRECTION** at the Second Coming of Jesus when they will be awakened and receive their new heavenly bodies. And their is absolutely no mention of all the **CHURCH SAINTS** that were supposedly raptured **BEFORE** the tribulation according to the pre-trib fairy tale!!

I Corinthians 15:50-52 I declare to you brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God, . Listen I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep {Since the **24 ELDERS & **MARTYRS ARE AWAKE**} but we will all be changed --in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the Last {7TH} trumpet. For the {7TH & LAST} trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed!!

Since all the saints will receive new heavenly bodies and all the unsaved will be sent to hell as per Matthew 25:31-46, there would no one left to inhabit a future 1,000 year Millenium!!

This seems to contradict John 6:40: Jesus says, �EVERYONE who looks to the Son and believes in Him shall have eternal life and I will raise him up at the LAST DAY.� However, the LAST DAY RESURRECTION could last 1,000 years for in 2 Pet 3:8 we read: �With the Lord a DAY is like 1,000 years, and 1,000 years are like a DAY!!

Revelation 12:11: They triumphed over him {666} by the blood of the **LAMB** and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death!

Revelation 2:10: Jesus promised, "Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the crown of **LIFE**!!"

NOW THE PREMILLENIEST BELIEVES THAT DURING A 1,000 YEAR REIGN OF CHRIST **AFTER** THE LAST DAY THE LORD JESUS WILL REIGN IN THE EZEKIEL TEMPLE MENTIONED IN EZEKIEL CHAPTERS 40-48 WHERE THERE WILL BE ANIMAL SACRIFICES TO MAKE ATONEMENT FOR SINS**???

**BUT WHAT DOES GOD'S WORD SAY**??

Isaiah 1:11: "The multitude of your sacrifices--what are they to Me?" says the Lord. "I have no pleasure in the blood of bulls and lambs and goats!"

Jeremiah 6:20: The Lord says, "Your burnt offerings are not acceptable; your sacrifices do not please Me!!"

Hebrews 10:8-10: First He said, "Sacrifices and offerings, burnt offerings and sin offerings You did not desire, nor were You pleased with them," although the law required them to be made. Then He said, "Here I am, I have come to do Your will." He sets aside the first **TO ESTABLISH THE SECOND**. And by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ **ONCE FOR ALL**!!

Hebrews 9:22; 26-28: The law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood **THERE IS NO FORGIVENESS**.... But now He has appeared **ONCE FOR ALL** at the end of the ages to do away with sin **BY THE SACRIFICE OF HIMSELF**!! Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, and Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people, and He will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for Him!!

Ezekiel 45:22,23: On that day the Prince will providea bull as a **SIN OFFERING FOR **HIMSELF** AND FOR **ALL** THE PEOPLE OF THE LAND**! Every day during the 7 days of the festival he is to provide 7 bulls and 7 rams without defect as a burnt offering to the Lord, and a male goat as a **SIN OFFERING**!

Ezekiel 45:17 He {The Prince} will provide the **SIN OFFERINGS, grain offerings, burnt offerings and fellowship offerings **TO MAKE ATONEMENT FOR THE ISRAELITES**!!

NOTE: THE Prince who is mentioned 17 times as the leader in the Ezekiel Temple in Ezekiel chapters 40-48; could not be Jesus since he must also make **ATONEMENT FOR HIS OWN SINS AS PER EZEKIEL 45:22 ABOVE!!

**WHEN WAS SATAN STOPPED FROM DECEIVING THE PAGAN NATIONS FOR 1,000 YEARS**??

Matthew 24:14: Jesus says, "This Gospel of the Kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to **ALL NATIONS**, and then the end will come!"

Revelation 5:9: You {Jesus} are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals, because you were slain, and with your blood you purchased for God persons from **EVERY** tribe and language and people and **NATION**!!

Revelation 20:1-3,7,8: I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the Devil, or Satan and bound him for 1,000 years. He threw him into the Abyss and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time {The 1260-day Great Tribulation}... When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations in the 4 corners of the earth! {For 1260 days}

By AD 150 the Gospel had spread to Northern Africa, the Middle East (Areas we now call Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Iraq and Arabia and to Southern and Central Europe in areas we now call Germany, France and England, Austria and Swiitzerland. And then for almost 900 years the Gospel was suddenly stopped by Satan fom spreading to any other pagan nations of the world. About AD 975 to AD 995 kings from Denmark, Russia, Sweden and Norway were baptized into the Christan religion.

Although the Scandinavians became nominally Christian, it took considerably longer for actual Christian beliefs to establish themselves among the people in some regions. The old indigenous traditions that had provided security and structure were challenged by ideas that were unfamiliar. They integrated mythical and legendary themes from the Nordic pagan tradition into their Christian beliefs. Even after becoming Christian, Danes blended the two belief systems together. Families who lived close to the earth did not want to offend the local spirits, so offerings were left just as they had been in pre-Christian times. Sacred springs were simply consecrated to one of the local saints associated with the spring and life went on much as it had before.

Suddenly around AD 1018 Evangelical missionaries came to Denmark and Russia and preached the true Gospel. And so Satan was finally stopped from deceiving {Around AD 150 to AD 1018?} the pagan nations for 1,000 years!! {Around AD 1018 to AD 2018??} so that the prophecy was fulfilled that the Gospel would be preached to every nation in the world before the Last Day!!

**WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR THE NEW HEAVEN THE NEW EARTH AND THE ETERNAL NEW JERUSALEM**!!

Hebrews 12:26-28: God says, "Once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens. The words "once more" indicate the removing of what can be shaken--that is created things--so that what cannot be shaken may remain. Therefore, since we are receiving a *KINGDOM* that can not be shaken let us be thankful...for our God is a consuming fire!

2 Peter 3:10-13: But the Day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will DISAPPEAR with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and *EVERYTHING* in it will be burned up {NIV}. Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives as you wait eagerly for the Day of God to come. {NIV} That Day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat. But in keeping with His promise **WE** are looking forward to a **NEW HEAVENS** and a **NEW EARTH**, the home of righteousness.

Daniel 9:24: 70 7's {Or 490 years}{are decreed **TO ANOINT THE MOST HOLY {After 69 7's or 483 years} **TO ATONE FOR WICKEDNESS** {After 69 1/2 7's or 486 1/2 years} **TO PUT AN END TO SIN AND BRING IN EVERLASTING RIGHTEOUSNESS** {After 70 7's or 490 years on the last day of the Great Tribulation!}

** PTTING AN END TO SIN AND BRINGING IN EVERLASTING RIGHTEOUNESS** does not include millions of animal sacrifices for making atonement for sins for 1,000 years!!!

I Corinthians 15:50--51: I declare to you brothers, that flesh and blood CANNOT INHERIT the *KINGDOM OF GOD*... Listen I tell you a mystery: we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed, in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet."

John 18:36: Jesus says, "My *KINGDOM* is not of this world....But now, my Kingdom is from another place!!"

Matthew 25:31-34: Jesus says, "When the Son of Man comes in His glory , and all the angels with Him, He will sit on His throne in heavenly glory. All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate the people on from another..He will put the sheep on the right and the goats on His left. Then the King will say to those on His right, "Come you who are blessed of My Father, take your inheritance, the *KINGDOM* prepared for you!!"

**WE** ARE ALL WAITING FOR THE NEW EARTH, THE NEW HEAVENS AND THE HEAVENLY NEW JERUSALEM!!

Revelation 21:1-5: Then I saw a New heaven and a New Earth, for the {present} first heaven and first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. I saw the Holy City, the **NEW JERUSALEM**, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and He will live with them. They will be His people, and God Himself will be with them. They will be His people, and God Himself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes, There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making **EVERYTHING NEW**!" Then He said, "Write this down, for these words are TRUSTWORTHY and TRUE!"

Hebrews 11:13-16: All these people {Abraham, Sarah Isaac, Jacob, Noah etc} were still living by faith when they died. They did not receive the things promised; they only saw them from a distance. And they admitted that they were aliens and strangers on earth. People who say such things show they are looking for a country of their own. If they had been thinking of the country they had left, they would have had opportunity to return. Instead, they were looking for a BETTER COUNTRY--a HEAVENLY ONE. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared a *CITY* (The *NEW JERUSALEM*} for them!!

Galatians 4:25,26: Now Hagar stands for Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to the present city of Jerusalem, because she is in slavery with her children. But the **JERUSALEM** that is **ABOVE** is free, and she is our MOTHER !!

The New Jerusaem is described in Revelation 21:9 to Revelation 22:5. The New Jerusalem will be 12,000 stadia long, high and wide as per Revelation 21:16. A stadia is 606 feet long which is the exact same length as the ancient Greek stadium. 606 feet times 12,000 equals 7,272,000 feet which is 1377 miles plus 1,440 feet. A mile is exactly 5,280 feet. {1377 times 5,280 feet equal 7,270,560 feet.} And so the New Jerusalem will be exactly 1377 miles plus 1,440 feet long, wide and high!!

Revelation 21:9-12,15-16,19,23,27; Revelation 22:1-6: The angel said to John, �Come, I will show you the Bride the Wife of the Lamb.� And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of Heaven from from God It shone like the glory of God, and its brilliance was like that of a very precious jewel. It had a great high wall {1377 miles plus 1,440 feet HIGH!} with 12 gates, and with 12 angels at the gates.

The angel who talked with me had a measuring rod of gold to measure the City, its gates and its walls. The City was laid out like a square, as long as it was wide. He measured the City with the rod and found it to be 12,000 stadia {A Stadia is exactly 606 feet} in length, and as wide and high as it is long. {1377 miles plus 1,440 feet long, wide and high} The wall was made of Jasper, and the City of pure gold, as pure as glass. The foundations of the city walls were decorated with every kind of precious stone....... The great street of the City was of pure gold, like transparent glass...... Only those written in the Lamb's Book of Life will be able to enter the New Jerusalem!

Then the angel showed me the river of the Water of Life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and the Lamb {Jesus} down the middle of the great street of the City. On each side of the river stood the Tree of Life, bearing 12 crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month... The throne of God and of the **LAMB** will be in the City, and his servants will serve Him. They will see His face and His name will be on their foreheads. There will be no more night!! They will not need the light of the lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign **FOR EVER AND EVER**. The angel said to me, �These words are TRUSTWORTHY and TRUE!!�

JESUS WILL WRITE ON US THE NAME OF THE CITY OF GOD THE **NEW JERUSALEM**!!

Revelation 2:18; 3:12,21: Jesus says, "To him who overcomes I will give him a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it... I will write on him the name of the City of My God, the **NEW JERUSALEM**, which is coming down out of heaven from My God....And I will give the right to sit with Me on My throne, just as I overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne."

According to Revelation 22:3 the only 2 thrones in the **NEW JERUSALEM** will be the thrones of the **FATHER** and of the **LAMB** Jesus Christ.

View Profile
History
*POST-TRIB BIBLE STUDIES ON THE 1,000 YEAR MILLENIUM*
Posted : 21 Jun, 2018 04:39 PM

**VERY INTERESTING WAYS THE THE FALSE PROPHET OF **666** and **666** BOTH ADD UP TO **666**!!

**COULD DONALD TRUMP BE THE MOST POWERFUL WORLD LEADER THAT CAUSES **WORLD CHAOS** BEFORE THE GREAT TRIBULATION BEGINS AND THE COMING OF **666** AND THE FALSE PROPHET OF **666**??

As you know **70 7's**{The time period of the Daniel 9:24-27 amazing Prophecies} and **666** are very prominent numbers in Bible prophecy. Someone just pointed out to me that Donald Trump was born on June 14th, 1946 at 10:54 AM which I checked out. Donald Trump became the most powerful world leader when he was inaugurated at Noon on January 20th, 2017. And so Donald Trump was exactly **70 YEARS** plus **7 MONTHS** plus **6** days plus **66** minutes old {Or **6+66**} when he became the most powerful leader in the world! Donald Trump's swearing in inauguration began at Noon on January 20th, 2017 and ended at 2 minutes after Noon on January 20th, 2017!

Trump was elected in the year **2016**. **666**+**666**+**666** = 1998 **6+6+6** = 18. And so **666**+**666**+**666**+**6**+**6**+**6** equals exactly **2016** since 1998 + 18 equals exactly 2016!!

**The Famous Trump Tower is exactly **666** feet high and the Trumps live on the **66TH** floor!!

The Trumps own the **MOST EXPENSIVE BUILDING** ever bought in the USA at **666** 5th Avenue!! The giant Satanic number **666** near the top of the building can be seen miles away!

Trump has owned many gambling casinos with many Roulette games which made him millions of dollars because of the terrible betting odds in Roulette. All Roulette wheels have exactly 36 numbers: 1 through 36 or {*6X6*}. If you add up all the numbers 1 through 36 they add up to exactly **666**!!

1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+13+14+15+16+17+18+19+20+21+22+23+24+25+26+27+28+29+30+31+32+33+34+35+36 = **666**!!

**DOES POPE FRANCIS QUALIFY TO BE THE FUTURE FALSE PROPHET OF **666**??

The name of Pope Francis is Jorge **BERGOGLIO**!!

Here is another interesting coincidence concerning the Satanic number 666, which I found to be shocking, as the chances of obtaining such a number are very low to say the least. ASCII is the code read by all computers for simple text and can be seen in Wikipedia under the ASCII Computer Code. It is a common language of computers for basic letters, symbols, and numbers. Each letter is represented by a number. If you translate the name �BERGOGLIO� (in capital letters) from letters into the ASCII computer code and add up the numbers, the amazing result is **666**.

In the ASCII CODE the capital letter A is represented by the number 65 and the Capital letter B is represented by the next number **66** etc and:

A=65 B=66 C=67 D=68 E=69 F=70 G=71 H=72 I=73 J=74 K=75 L=76 M=77 N=78 O=79 P=80 Q=81 R=82

And so the Pope's last name which is **BERGOGLIO** would include the following numbers:

B=66 E=69 R=82 G=71 O=79 G=71 L=76 I=73 O=79

And 66 + 69 + 82 + 71 + 79 + 71 + 76 + 73 + 79 EQUALS EXACTLY ***666***

**IN WHAT LANGUAGE DOES THE MAN OF SIN ADD UP TO EXACTLY **666**??

Revelation 13:17b,18: "The mark of the beast {Or anti-christ} is the *NAME* of the Beast or the number of *HIS NAME*. This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, *LET HIM* calculate the number of the Beast {Even in AD 96 when Revelation was written}, for it is a man's number {Or "Number of a MAN"}. *HIS* number is *666*." God has promised in the above inspired passage that any saint {Even in AD 96--which implies that the name was known in AD 96} with spiritual wisdom and insight may calculate the name of the beast which is a *MAN'S NAME* and adds up to 666.

In Thess 2:3 the Beast of the End-Times is called a "*MAN* of sin or lawlessness" or very SINFUL MAN and therefore the name of the Beast which adds up to 666 is a *MAN'S* name which is also confirmed in Rev 13:17b,18 above. Therefore, the NAME of the Beast which adds up to 666 is a sinful *MAN'S NAME* and could not be the name of a woman or a city, country, computer or Satan, etc.. 666 is also identified with a MASCULINE pronoun 28 times in God's Word.

Revelation 13:5 The **BEAST** will exercise his authority for **42 MONTHS**! The Man of Sin is called the **BEAST** exactlky 36 {Or *6X6*} times in Revelation. It is very interesting to note that the numbers 1 through 36 {*6X6*} add up to exactly **666** and **666** will reign for exactlly 42 months which is also *36 + 6* months which is also **6X6+6** months!!

1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+13+14+15+16+17+18+19+20+21+22+23+24+25+26+27+28+29+30+31+32+33+34+35+36 = **666**!!

When I was a missionary in Israel I studied the Hebrew language. One of the first things that you learn when you study the OT Ancient Hebrew language {Which is also the language of Israel today!} is that the 22 letters of the Hebrew alphabet ALSO represent 22 numbers! When you read Psalm 119 you will note that the 176 sentences are divided into 22 sections; each section with 8 sentences or verses praising the Word of God. These 22 sections are each headed by one of the letters in the Hebrew alphabet in the exact same order as shown below. The ancient Hebrew language {Which is exactly the same as the modern Hebrew language} frequently used the letters of their alphabet to designate numbers in the OT as follows: ALEPH=1. BETH=2. GIMEL=3. DALET=4. HE=5. VAV=6. ZAYIN=7. CHETH=8. TETH=9. YODH=10. KAPH=20. LAMED=30. MEM=40. NUN=50. SAMEKH=60. AYIN=70. PE=80. TSADHE=90. KOPH=100. RESH=200. SHIN=300. TAV=400.

NOTE: Most vowel sounds except "O" {VAV} are not used as letters in Hebrew. These vowel sounds are designated by dots and dashes under their *PRECEDING* consonants. In Hebrew "N" is added on the end of all foreign names ending in "O". Therefore, the foreign name of Nero would be "NERON" in Hebrew. The name Nero Caesar would be pronounced Neron Kaysar in Hebrew. The "E" in Neron and the 2 "A" sounds in Kaysar {There is no "C" in Hebrew} are designated by dots and dashes under their preceding consonants and therefore are not letters in the 22 letter Hebrew alphabet, and so have no numerical value.

Neron in Hebrew would use 4 letters with numerical value: N-R-O-N and Kaysar in Hebrew would use 3 letters with numerical value: K-S-R. There would be a dot under the first N to show the "E" sound in NEron There would also be 2 dots under the "K" to show the "AY" sound in KAYsar and a dash under the "S" to show the "AH" sound in KaySAHr. The 4 letters with numerical value in NERON would be {SEE TABLE ABOVE} N = NUN = 50; R = RESH = 200; O = VAV = 6; and N = NUN = 50 and 50+20+6+50 equals 306. The 3 letters with numerical value in "KAYSAR would be K = KOPH = 100; S = SAMEKH = 60; and R = RESH =200 and 100+60+200 equals 360. And so the numerical value of Nero in Hebrew is 306 and the numerical value of Caesar in Hebrew is 360, and therefore the numerical value of Nero Caesar is 306+360 or exactly *666*!

There is a very interesting footnote in the revised Standard Version concerning the number 666 which states that some ancient manuscripts have the number **616** which *DOUBLY* confirms that Nero Caesar may be the future Anti-Christ!! You will note that the Hebrew language adds an "N" to all foreign names ending in "O". Now "N" or "NUN" in Hebrew has a numerical value of **50**!! and so if you decided not to add the last "N" in NERON then Nero Caesar would add up to exactly *616* in Hebrew. This is an absolutely amazing coincidence!

Any honest Hebrew language scholar will confirm that the letters of Nero Caesar's name add up to 666 in the Hebrew language whose 22 letters are also 22 numbers as shown above, and the Bible was written by 40 Jews. Since all of the prophecies concerning the anti-christ are written in OT Hebrew {Like Daniel 7:8-25} or NT Koine Greek it would then seem logical that God would use one of these 2 Bible languages to identify the Name of the Beast whose letters add up to 666. One of the problems of doing this in NT Koine Greek is that the letters of their alphabet are not also numbers. And therefore you can only assign a numerical value of 22 to the 22nd letter, etc.. Using this formula you could not get any name to add up to over 250, let alone 666. You have the same problem with English & all other languages other than the Hebrew language! The 3 different Greek words used in Rev 13:18b to arrive at the number 666 are the 3 different Greek words for 600 and 60 and 6 and not 6 + 6 + 6.

And so the *6th* Caesar {Julius, Augustus, Tiberius, Caligula, Claudius & the *6th* was NERO} ordered the execution of Paul & Peter in AD *66*.