Author Thread: Am I allowed to be honest?
Admin

Am I allowed to be honest?
Posted : 30 May, 2018 03:14 PM

Can any lady please tell me why when I tell a female I look on the inside for beauty they don't believe me? I honestly want someone who is Beautiful on the inside they think it's a lie. When she has a positive personality she always looks Beautiful. Whoever she might be. Hey we all have our flaws lord knows I have mine. Lol. So why do I have to miss out on a possibly good thing because you think I'm lying about what I find attractive?

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 May, 2018 09:02 PM

I know lots of ladies who would believe you if you told them that. Sorry to hear about your bad experiences. Maybe you should try not saying it? Since you are not getting the response you expect/want when you do say it? Not sure if that would work.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 May, 2018 02:01 AM

Because it sounds like your spinning us a line and most sensible women don't like it...

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 May, 2018 03:22 AM

Thank you for your reply. I apreciate you taking the time to. You said maybe I should not say it. This is the reason for me starting out asking if I'm allowed to be honest. So it's best not to say my feelings? Can I ask if a man told that to you would you believe him?

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 May, 2018 04:05 AM

Thanks Jay, for responding to my post. That is disappointing. If I say I look for inner beauty first "Sensible women think it's a line and don't like it"? So I'm not allowed to be honest then is the answer?

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 May, 2018 05:04 AM

You should be honest with God. As with individuals there is a limit. Learn to be quiet and observe. I see no reason why you should tell her what you are looking for inside her. Do you know that there are individuals who are good at pretending for as long as you can think of.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 May, 2018 05:19 AM

Chionso very well said I agree with you.

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 May, 2018 11:36 AM

HONESTY IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE THE BEST POLICY. GOD WILL GIVE ME A WIFE THAT WANTS THAT. IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 May, 2018 06:10 PM

Of course you should be honest! However, that does not mean you should say that exact thing in that exact way. You asked me what I would think if a man said that to me. I would think that he didn't think me very attractive, but he was willing to get to know me anyway so he could get to know the me inside. What I meant by suggesting (it was only a suggestion) that you not say it is because you have gotten negative reactions when you have said it. So, continue to be honest in your communication -- but don't say that particular thing. That is all I am suggesting. Pray about it -- see what God leads you to do.

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Jun, 2018 09:36 AM

Of course you are allowed to be honest - you are commanded by God to be honest. The question should be - are you supposed to expect someone to believe you are honest before they get to know you. Emphatically - No. I think the really honest ones won't be offended when we don't trust them right off the bat.

Hikerchic

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Jun, 2018 04:39 PM

It is Gods will that we be honest, continue to be who you are with the holly spirit as your guide and God will take care of the rest. Rejection from something you know to be right is not rejection its holly spirit filtering those who are either not ready or willing. God Bless

Page : 1 2 3