Author Thread: My online dating story
Admin

My online dating story
Posted : 30 May, 2018 03:43 PM

So I started talking to someone online. We had good conversations. Looking for the same things, interests, similar and so on. I live in South Florida and her in Central Fla. near Orlando. So one weekend I came up to visit her. We enjoyed the weekend and had fun. We talked a few times as I was headed back home to Fort Lauderdale. When I got back home and was settling in she called my phone a couple times as I was away from it. When I answered my phone she was upset. Telling me something was wrong. Asking me if I don't want to be with her. I was completly confused. Then she said when we were in Orlando I wouldn't look at her. She was a bigger lady but I persued her. I thought she was Beatiful no matter her size. I'm not perfect, far from it. I told her if I wasn't in to her I wouldn't have come three hours away. Paid for me a hotel room, our food, and amusment the whole time I was there. That's my online dating story what was your experience?

View Profile
History
My online dating story
Posted : 23 Jun, 2018 06:06 PM

So she was very insecure and assumed since you didn't answer her call, you didn't want to. So it's up to you whether or not you want to help her feel beautiful or whether or not you see her as worth the work. There will be work.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
My online dating story
Posted : 28 Jun, 2018 05:33 AM

From my point of view, I think the lady is wrong. I once went through thiat kind of experience. I dont understand why people decide to think for other people and strongly stick to their conclusions. In my case I dont think I would go on with such relationship. It makes my life miserable. We should learn to give each other a chance to explain. Fake situations usually repeat themselves. In this case brother I believe you. We only learn a person's behaviour through his/her speech. Because what comes from the mouth comes from the heart. My brother my advice is if you think you really love the lady then pray for her putting into mind that you want her as she is. Because that weakness will keep on cropping in in your relationship time and time again. God bless you.