Author Thread: SALVATION IS 100 PERCENT FREE BUT REWARDS ARE 100 PERCENT EARNED**
Admin

SALVATION IS 100 PERCENT FREE BUT REWARDS ARE 100 PERCENT EARNED**
Posted : 3 Jun, 2018 07:48 PM

**SALVATION IS 100% FREE**

Titus 3:3,4: At one time we too were foolish, disobedient, deceived and enslaved by all kinds of passions and pleasures. We lived in malice and envy, being hated and hating one another. But when the kindness and **LOVE** of God our Savior appeared , He saved us, **NOT BECAUSE OF RIGHTEOUS THINGS WE HAD DONE**, but because of **HIS MERCY**!!

John 1:12,13: To all who received Him, to those who believed in His name, he gave the right to become children of God--children born not of natural descent, **NOR OF A HUMAN DECISION** or a husband's will but, **BORN OF GOD**!!

John 6:37,39,44,65: Jesus says, "**ALL** that the Father gives Me **WILL** come to Me, and whoever comes to Me I will **NEVER** drive away... And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall **LOSE NONE** of all that He has given Me, but raise them up at the Last Day.... No one can come to Me **UNLESS** the Father who sent Me **DRAWS HIM**, and I will raise him up at the Last Day!!... No one can come to Me **UNLESS** the Father has **ENABLED THEM**!!"

Ephesians 2:8,9: For it is by **GRACE** you have been saved, through **FAITH**�and this **NOT FROM YOURSELVES**, it is the **GIFT OF GOD**�not by works. So that no one can boast. For we are **GOD'S WORKMANSHIP**, created in Christ Jesus to do **GOOD WORKS**, which God prepared in advance for us to do!

Romans 12:3: For by the **GRACE GIVEN ME** I say to every one of you. Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourselves with sober judgment, in accordance with the **FAITH GOD HAS DISTRIBUTED TO EACH OF YOU**... We have different gifts, according to the **GRACE GIVEN TO EACH OF US**!!

John 15:16: Jesus says, "You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit--fruit that will last!!

Romans 9:15,16,18: God says, "I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion." It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God's mercy...Therefore God has mercy on whom He wants to have mercy, and He hardens whom He wants to harden. {But God's saints still preach God's Word to everyone}

Revelation 17:14: They will wage war against the **LAMB**, but the **LAMB** will triumph over them because He is Lord of lords and King of kings--and with Him will be His **CALLED**, **CHOSEN** and **FAITHFUL** followers!

**AND SO SALVATION IS 100 PERCENT **FREE** but **ETERNAL REWARDS** ARE 100 PERCENT **EARNED**!!

Ephesians 6:8: Serve wholeheartedly , as if you were serving the Lord, not men, because you know that the Lord will **REWARD everyone for what ever good he does!

Revelation 22:12 Jesus says, �Behold I am coming soon! My **REWARD is with Me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done!�

Matthew 16:27: Jesus says, �The Son of Man is going to come in His Father's glory with His angels and THEN He will **REWARD each person according to what he has done!�

2 Corinthians 5:9,10: We make it our goal to please Him... for we must all appear before the Judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.

1 Corinthians 3:13-15: His work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each man's work. If what he has built survives , he will receive his **REWARD**. If it is burned up he will suffer loss; he himself will be saved, but only as one escaping through the flames.

How to Win Heavenly CROWNS:

I Corinthians 9:24-27: Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes in to strict training. They do it to get a **CROWN** that will not last; but we do it to get a **CROWN THAT WILL LAST FOREVER**! Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize!

2 John 1:8: Watch out that you do not lose what you have worked for, but that you may be **REWARDED** fully!.

Revelation 3:11: Jesus says, �I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your **CROWN**!�

2 Timothy 4:7,8: I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the **CROWN** of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day�and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for His appearing!

The **CROWN** of Life for those who persevere under trials and persecution:

James 1:12: Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the **CROWN OF LIFE that God has promised to those who love Him!

Revelation 2:10 Jesus says, �Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer... Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the **CROWN OF LIFE**!�

Matthew 5:11,12: Jesus says, �Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your **REWARD** in heaven!�

Hebrews 10:32-36: Remember those earlier days after you had received the Light, when you stood your ground in a great contest in the face of suffering. Sometimes you were publicly exposed to insult and persecution; at other times you stood side by side with those who were so treated. You sympathized with those in prison and joyfully accepted the confiscation of your property, because you knew that you yourselves had better and lasting possessions. So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly **REWARDED**. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you receive what He has promised!

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Jun, 2018 12:06 PM

**IS THE PROSPERITY GOSPEL SATANIC? *ARE THERE MANY ETERNAL REWARDS FOR SHARING WITH THE POOR**?

Acts 4:32: All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of their posessions was their own, but **THEY SHARED **EVERYTHING** THEY HAD**!!

Acts 2:44,45: All the believers were together and had everything in common. They sold property and possessions to give to everyone who had need!

Luke 18:20-25: Jesus said to the rich man, "You still lack one thing. Sell what you have and give to the poor, and you will have **TREASURE IN HEAVEN**. Then come, **FOLLOW ME**. When he heard this he became very sad, because he was very wealthy. Jesus looked at him and said, "How hard it is for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God! Indeed, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle then for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God!"

NOTE: In addition to eternal life Jesus also promised the rich man eternal **ETERNAL TREASURES IN HEAVEN**

Luke 19:8,9: Zachaeus stood up and said to the Lord, "Look, Lord! Here and now I give half of my possessions to the poor, and if I cheated anybody out of anything, I will pay beck four times the amount!" Jesus said to him, "Today salvation has come to this house!"

**JESUS PROMISES ETERNAL REWARDS FOR HELPING OR SHARING WITH THE POOR AND NEEDY**!!

Matthew 6:1-4; 19-21: Jesus says, "When you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and the streets, to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret will **REWARD** you!"... "Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth where moth and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves **TREASURES IN HEAVEN**, where moths and vermin do not desrtoy, and thieves do not break in and steal. For where your **TREASURE** is, there your **HEART** will be also!"

I Timothy 6:9,10: But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing in the world, and we can take nothing out of it. But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that. Those who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction. For the **LOVE OF MONEY** is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs!

James 2:5-7: Listen, my dear brothers and sisters: Has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to be **RICH IN FAITH** and to inherit the kingdom He prmised to those who love Him? But you have dishonored the poor. Is it not the rich who are exploiting you! Are they not the ones who are dragging you into court? Are the not the ones who are blaspheming the noble name of Him to whom you belong?

James 5:1-5: Now listen, you rich people, weep and wail because of the misery that is coming on you. Your wealth has rotted, and moths have eaten your clothes. Your gold and silver are corroded. Their corrosian will testify against you and eat your flesh like fire. You have hoarded wealth in the Last Days. Look!! The wages you failed to pay the workers who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord Almighty. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves in the day of slaughter. You have condemned and murdered the innocent one, who was not opposing you!

I Timothy 2:9,10: I also want women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, adorning themselves, not with elaboate hairstyles or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, but with good deeds, appropriate for women who profess to worship God!

Hebrews 13:5: Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you!"

Luke 16:13: Jesus says, " No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money!"

2 Corintians 6:10: We are poor, yet making many rich; having nothing and yet **POSSESSING EVERYTHING**!2 Timothy 3:1,2,5: But mark this. There will be terrible tines in the last days. People will lovers of themselves **LOVERS OF MONEY**.... lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God--having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people!

I Timothy 6:17-19: Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment. Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be **GENEROUS AND WILLING TO SHARE**. In this way they will lay up **TREASURE** for themsleves as a firm foundation for the coming age, do that they may take hold of life that is truly life!

Romans 12:13: Share with the Lord's people who are in need. Practice hospitality.

Ephesians 4:28: Work, doing something useful with your hands, so that you have **SOMETHING TO SHARE** with those in need!

Acts 2:44,45: All the believers were together and had everything in common. They sold property and possessions to give to anyone who had need!

Acts 4:32: All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of their possessions was their own, but **THEY SHARED **EVERYTHING** THEY HAD**!!

Luke 3:11: Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same!

Luke 29,30,35,36: Jesus says, "If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. Give to anyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back... Love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting anything back. Then your **REWARD WILL BE GREAT**, and you will be children of the Most High, because He is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. Be merciful. just as your Father is merciful!"

Romans 12:20,21: If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink... Do not be overcome by evil, but **OVERCOME EVIL WITH GOOD**!

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jun, 2018 03:54 PM

"**PRAY CONTINUALLY**; GIVE THANKS IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR THIS IS GOD'S WILL FOR YOU IN CHRIST JESUS!!" {I Thess 5:17,18}

Matthew 6:5,6,9-11 Jesus commands, �When you **PRAY**, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to **PRAY** standing in the synagogues {churches} and on the street corners to be seen by men...But when you **PRAY**, go into your room, close the door and PRAY to your FATHER, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret will reward you... This, then, is how you should **PRAY**: �Our Father in heaven hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.� and Luke 11:4 adds, **FORGIVE US OUR SINS**, for we also forgive everyone who sins against us.�

Matthew 6:7,8: Jesus says, "And when you **PRAY**, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask Him!"

James 5:13-16: Is any one of you **IN TROUBLE**? He should **PRAY**!! Is any one of you **SICK**? He should call the elders {And only the elders!} of the church to pray over him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the **PRAYER** offered in faith will make the sick person well, the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven. Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The **PRAYER** of a righteous man is powerful and effective!

Acts 1:14: They all joined together **CONSTANTLY IN PRAYER**!

Ephesians 6:18-19: **PRAY** in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind be alert and always keep on **PRAYING**for all the saints. **PRAY** also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the Gospel.

I John 1:8,9; 2:1,2: If we {believers} claim to be without sin, **WE DECEIVE OURSELVES** and the truth is not in us. If we **CONFESS OUR SINS**, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we {believers} we have not sinned, we make Him out to be a liar and His word has no place in our lives....If anybody does sin, we have one who speaks to the Father in our defense--Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. He is the **ATONING SACRIFICE FOR OUR SINS**!!

Matthew 26:41: Jesus says, "Watch and **PRAY**so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing but the body is weak!"

Hebrews 4:15,16: For we do not have a High Priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have One who has been tempted in every way, just as we are--yet was without sin. Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may **RECEIVE MERCY AND FIND GRACE TO HELP US IN OUR TIME OF NEED**!!

Hebrews 12:5,6,10,11: Do not make light of the Lord's discipline, and do not lose heart when He rebukes you, because the **LORD DISCIPLINES THOSE HE LOVES**, And He punishes everyone He accepts as a son... God disciplines us for our own good, that we may share in His holiness. No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

If we fail to daily ask forgiveness and repent of our sins God will **DISCIPLINE US** and sometimes it will be very painful. We will also **LOSE ETERNAL REWARDS** and a **CLOSE RELATIONSHIP** with God!

2 Corinthians 5:9,10: We make it our goal to please Him... for we must all appear before the Judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.

Luke 18:1: JESUS SAYS, **ALWAYS **PRAY** AND NEVER GIVE UP**!

Jeremiah 33:3; The Lord says, "Call to Me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know!" {This would help God's saints to correctly interpret many of the mysteries in God's Word!}

Luke 11:1-4: The disciples asked Jesus, "Teach us to **PRAY**" Jesus said to His disciples, "When you **PRAY**, say: 'Father , hallowed be your name, Your kingdom come. Give us each day our **DAILY** bread. **FORGIVE US {disciples}OUR SINS**, for we forgive everyone who sins against us'"

Here we see that Jesus tells His disciples to daily ask the Father to forgive them of their sins. God's Word states that we must be holy as God is holy as per I Peter 1:15,16; and to walk as Jesus walked as per I John 2:6. And God understands that we really don't understand how much we fall short and sin daily.

The closer we get to God the more we realize how much we fall short and sin daily; and realize our need to confess our sins daily to get closer to God. Take Paul, the greatest NT saint, for example:

I Timothy 1:15,16: Paul said, "Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners--of whom **I AM THE WORST**. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, **THE WORST OF SINNERS**, Christ Jesus might display **HIS UNLIMITED PATIENCE** as an example for those who would believe on Him and receive eternal life.

I Timothy 5:5: The widow who is really in need and left all alone puts her hope in God and continues night and day to **PRAY** and **ASK GOD FOR HELP**!!

I Thessalonians 5:17,18: ** PRAY**CONTINUALLY**; **GIVE THANKS IN ALL** circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

Philemon 1:6: I **PRAY** that you may be active in sharing your faith.

Acts 6:4: We will give our attention to **PRAYER** and the ministry of the Word!

Matthew 5:44: Jesus commands, �Love your enemies and **PRAY** for those who persecute you.�

Acts 21:5: All the disciples and their wives and children accompanied us out of the city and there on the beach we *KNELT to **PRAY**.

Luke 22:41: Jesus *KNELT down and **PRAYED**.

Mark 1:35: Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a **SOLITARY PLACE**, where He **PRAYED**!

Luke 5:16: Jesus often withdrew to **LONELY PLACES** and **PRAYED**!

Acts 9:40: Peter sent them all out of the room; then he got down on his *KNEES and **PRAYED**.

I Thessalonians 3:10: Night and day we **PRAY** most earnestly that we may supply what is lacking in your faith.

Ephesians 3:16-19: I **PRAY** that out of his glorious riches He may strengthen you with power through His Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I **PRAY** that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know that love which surpasses knowledge�that you may be filled to the measure of the fullness of God!

2 Thessalonians 1:11,12: We **CONSTANTLY PRAY FOR YOU**, that our God may count you worthy of His calling, and that by His power He may fulfill every good purpose of yours and every act prompted by your faith. We **PRAY** this that the name of our Lord Jesus may be glorified in you, and you in Him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.

John 17:15-17: Jesus prayed, �My **PRAYER** is not to take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one. Sanctify them by the Truth Your Word is Truth!�

I Peter 3:12: The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and His ears are attentive to their **PRAYER**.

Colossians 4:12: He is always wrestling in **PRAYER** for you, that you may stand firm in all the will of God, mature and fully assured.

Hebrews 4:15,16:For we do not have a High Priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have One who has been tempted in every way, just as we are--yet He did not sin. Let us then approach God's throne of grace with confidence that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need!!

Philippians 4:6: Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by **PRAYER** and petition, with thanksgiving present your requests to God.

I John 5:14,15 This is the confidence we have in approaching God; that if we ask anything **ACCORDING TO HIS WILL** He hears us. And if we know that He hears us--whatever we ask--we know that we have what we asked of Him.

2 Corinthians 12:8,9: Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness!"

James 4:3: When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with the wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures!

Romans 8:26,27: The Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to **PRAY** for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express. And He who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints in accordance with **GOD'S WILL**!

Matthew 18:10-14: Jesus said, �Two men went up to the temple to **PRAY**, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. The Pharisee stood up and **PRAYED** about himself: 'God, I thank you that I am not like other men�robbers, evildoers, adulterers�or even like this tax collector. I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.' But the tax collector stood at a distance, He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, '**GOD, HAVE MERCY ON ME, A SINNER**'!!.'"I tell you that this man rather than the other, went home justified before God. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted!�

**FIX YOUR *THOUGHTS* ON JESUS**!!

Hebrews 3:1: Therefore, holy brothers who share in the heavenly calling, **FIX YOUR THOUGHTS ON JESUS**!!

Hebrews 4:12,13: The Word of God is living and active, sharper than any double edged sword... It judges the **THOUGHTS** and attitudes of the heart. Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. **EVERYTHING** is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account!

2 Corinthians 5:9,10: We make it our goal to please Him... For we must all appear before the Judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad!

2 Corinthians 10:5: We take captive **EVERY THOUGHT** and make it obedient to Christ!!

Romans 13:14: Clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and **DO NOT THINK** about how to satisfy the desires of the sinful nature!

Matthew 22:37,38: Jesus says, "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with **ALL YOUR MIND**!! This is the first and **GREATEST** commandment!!"

Colossians 3:2: Set your **MINDS ON THINGS ABOVE**, not on earthly things!

Romans 12:2: Be transformed by the **RENEWING OF YOUR MIND**. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--His good, pleasing and perfect will!!

Romans 8:5,6: Those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their **MINDS** set on what the Spirit desires. The mind of sinful man is death, but the **MIND** controlled by the Spirit is life and peace!

Philippians 4:8,9: Finally, brothers, whatever is **TRUE**, whatever is **NOBLE**, whatever is **RIGHT**, whatever is **PURE**, whatever is **LOVELY**, whatever is **ADMIRABLE**,**THINK ABOUT SUCH THINGS**... And the God of peace will be with you!!

**GIVE **THANKS** IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR THIS IS GOD'S WILL FOR YOU**!! I Thess 5:18

Romans 6:17: But **THANKS BE TO GOD** that, though you used to be slaves to sin, you have come to obey from your heart the pattern of teaching that has now claimed your allegiance. You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness!

2 Corinthians 2:14,15: But **THANKS BE TO GOD**, who always leads us as captives in Christ's triumphal procession and uses us to spread the aroma of the knowledge of Him everywhere! For we are to God the pleasing aroma of Christ among those who are being saved.

2 Corinthians 9:12-15: This service that you perform is not only supplying the needs of the Lord's people but is also overflowing to many expressions of **THANKS TO GOD**. Because of the service by which you have proved yourselves, others will praise God for the obedience that accompanies your confession of the gospel of Christ, and for your generosity in sharing with them and with everyone else. And in their prayers for you their hearts will go out to you, because of the surpassing grace God has given you. **THANKS BE TO GOD** for His indescribable gift!!

Ephesians 5:18-20: Be filled with thh the Spirit, speaking to one another with psalms, hymns and songs from the Spirit. Sing and make music from your heart to the Lord, **ALWAYS GIVING THANKS TO GOD** THE FATHER** FOR EVERYTHING**, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!

It is interesting to note that when Jesus ate; He gave thanks to the Father for the food as per Matthew 14:19; 15:36; 26:26 Mark 6:41; 8:6; 14:22 Luke 9:16; 22:19 and John 6:11; 6:23!!

Colossians 1:12,13: Give **JOYFUL THANKS TO THE FATHER**, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of His holy people in the Kingdom of Light. For He has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the Kingdom of the Son He loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins!

Colossians 3:17: Whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, **GIVING THANKS TO GOD**THE FATHER** through Him!

It is interesting to note that God's true saints only pray and **GIVE THANKS TO GOD **THE FATHER** in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ!!

Matthew 6:6,9-11: Jesus commands. "When you **PRAY**, go into your room, close the door and **PRAY TO YOUR FATHER**, who is unseen. Then your **FATHER**, who sees what is done in secret will reward you... This, then, is how you should **PRAY**: �Our **FATHER IN HEAVEN** hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.� and Luke 11:4 adds, **FORGIVE US OUR SINS**, for we also forgive everyone who sins against us.�

I Thessalonians 5:16-18: Rejoice always, pray continually, **GIVE THANKS IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES**, for this is **GOD'S WILL FOR YOU** in Christ Jesus!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jun, 2018 11:17 AM

**IS GIVING **PRAISE** AND **GLORY** TO GOD THE FATHER AND OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST AN IMPORTANT PART OF THE NEW COVENANT**??

**WHAT DOES GOD'S WORD SAY**??

Luke 2:20: The shepherds returned, **GLORIFYING* and **PRAISING GOD** for all the things they had heard and seen!

Luke 2:14: Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, **PRAISING GOD** and saying, "**GLORY TO GOD** in the highest heaven, and on earth peace to those on whom His favor rests!"

John 1:14: The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seen **HIS GLORY**, the **GLORY** of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth!!!

John 11:40: Jesus says, "Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see the **GLORY OF GOD**!!"

John 15:8: Jesus says, "This is to My **FATHER'S GLORY**, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be My disciples!"

Romans 4:20,21: Abraham did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave **GLORY TO GOD**, being fully persuaded that God had power to do what He had promised!

Romans 5:1,2: Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the **GLORY OF GOD**!!

I Corinthians 10:31: So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, **DO IT **ALL** FOR THE **GLORY** OF GOD**!!

2 Corinthians 3:9-11,18: If the ministry that brought condemnation was **GLORIOUS**, how much more **GLORIOUS** is the ministry that brings righteoousness!! For what was **GLORIOUS** has no glory now in comparison with the **SURPASSING GLORY**! And if what is transitory came with **GLORY** how much greater is the the **GLORY OF THAT WHICH LASTS**!... And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the **LORD'S GLORY**, are being transformed into His image with **EVER INCREASING GLORY**, which comes from the Lord!

2 Corinthians 4:15-18: All this is for your benefit, so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause **THANKSGIVING** to overflow to the **GLORY OF GOD**! Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an **ETERNAL GLORY** that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is tempoary, but on what is **UNSEEN IS **ETERNAL**!

Ephesians 1:12-14: In Him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of Him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of His will, in order that we, who were the first to put our hope in Christ, might be for the **PRAISE OF HIS GLORY**!! And you were also included in Christ when you heard the message of Truth, the Gospel of your salvation. When you believed you were marked in Him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God's possession--to the **PRAISE OF HIS GLORY**!!

Philippians 1:9-11: And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth an insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameness for the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ--to the **GLORY AND PRAISE OF GOD**!!

2 Corinthians 11:31: Through Jesus, therefore, let us **CONTINUALLY** offer to God a sacrifice of **PRAISE**--the fruit of lips that openly profess His name!!

I Peter 4:10,11: Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God's grace in its various forms. If anyone speaks they should do so as one who speaks the very Words of God. If anyone serves, they should do so with the strength God provides, so that in all things **GOD MAY BE PRAISED** through Jesus Christ. To Him be the **GLORY** and power for ever and ever!! Amen.

Philippians 2:9-11: Therefore God exalted Him to the highest place and gave Him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the **GLORY OF GOD THE FATHER**! {This will happen on the Last Day!}

2 Peter 3:18: But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be **GLORY BOTH NOW AND FOREVER**! Amen!

Revelation 5:9,10,12,13: "You are worthy to take the scroll and open its seals, because You were slain, and with Your blood you purchased for God persons from every tribe and language and people and nation. ... "Worthy is the **LAMB**, who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and **GLORY AND PRAISE**! To Him who sits on the throne and to the **LAMB** be **PRAISE** and honor and **GLORY** and power for ever and ever!!"

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jun, 2018 09:23 AM

**WHAT DO WE DO WHEN WE ARE TEMPTED BY SIN**??

Hebrews 4:14-16: Since we have a High Priest who has ascended into heaven. Jesus, the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess. For we do not have a High Priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have One who has been **TEMPTED** in every way, just as we are--yet without sin. Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need!!

Hebrews 2:18: Because He Himself suffered when He was **TEMPTED**, He is able to help those who are being **TEMPTED**!!

James 1:13-15: When **TEMPTED**, no one should say, "God is tempting me." For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He tempt anyone, but each person is **TEMPTED** when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed. Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin!

I Corinthians 10:13: No **TEMPTATION** has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful, He will not allow you to be **TEMPTED** beyond what you can bear. But when you are **TEMPTED**, He will also provide a way out so that you can endure it!

**HOWEVER, WE ARE COMMANDED TO WALK AS JESUS WALKED {SEE JOHN 2:6} AND TO BE HOLY AS GOD IS HOLY, WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE, AND SO WE SIN DAILY. AND WE SHOULD **DAILY** ASK GOD TO FORGIVE US OUR SINS AND PURIFY US FROM ALL UNRIGHTEOUSNESS**!!

I John 1:8-10: If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we have not sinned we make Him out to be a liar and His Word is not in us!

The disciples asked Jesus, "Lord teach as to pray." Jesus replied to His disciples, "When you pray, say: '**FATHER**, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come. Give us each day our **DAILY** bread. Forgive us our sins, for we also forgive everyone who sins against us!'"

**IF WE DO NOT ASK THE FATHER IN JESUS NAME TO FORGIVE US OUR SINS AND REPENT OF OUR SINS GOD WILL DISCIPLINE US**

Revelation 3:19: Jesus says, "Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline, so be earnest and repent!!"

Hebrews 12:5-11: Do not make light of the Lord's discipline, and do not lose heart when He rebukes you, because the Lord disciplines those He loves, and He chastens **EVERYONE** He accepts as a son! Endure hardship as discipline; God is treating you as His children. For what children are not disciplined by their father? If you are not disciplined--and everyone undergoes discipline--then you are not legitimate, not true sons and daughters at all. Moreover, we have all had human fathers who disciplined us and we respected them for it. How much more should we submit to the Father of spirits and live! They disciplined us for a little while as they thought best; but God disciplines us for our good, in order that we may share in His holiness. No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it!

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jun, 2018 05:50 PM

{*20*}**DOES GOD'S WORD SAY THAT *ADDING** OR **TAKING WORDS** AWAY FROM GOD'S WORD IS A SIN**??

Deuteronomy 4:2: The Lord said, "Do not **ADD** to what I command you and do not **SUBTRACT** from it, but keep the commands of the Lord your God that I give you!!"

Deuteronomy 12:32: The Lord said, "See that you do all I command you, do not **ADD** to it or **TAKE AWAY** from it!!"

Proverbs 30:5,6: Every Word of God is **FLAWLESS**, He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him! Do not **ADD* to His Words, or He will rebuke you and prove you a **LIAR**!!

Deuteronomy 18:17-19: The Lord said to Moses, "I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among your fellow Israelites, and I will put My words in His mouth. He will tell them **EVERYTHING** I command Him. I Myself will call to account anyone who does not listen to My words that the Prophet speaks in My name!!"

John 14:21-24: Jesus says, "Whoever has My commands and keeps them is the one who loves Me... Anyone who loves Me will obey My teaching, My Father will love them, and We will come to them and make Our home with them.. Anyone who does not love Me will not obey My teaching. These words you hear are not My own; they belong to the Father who sent Me!" {See Deut 18:17-19 above}

Acts 5:32: We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given **TO THOSE WHO OBEY HIM**!"

Luke 6:46-49: Jesus says, "As for everyone who comes to Me and hears **MY WORDS** and **PUTS THEM INTO PRACTICE**. I will show you what they are like. They are like a man building a house, who dug down deep and laid foundation on rock. When the flood came, the torrent struck that house but could not shake it, because it was well built. But the one who hears **MY WORDS** and does not put them into practice is like a man who built a house on the ground without a foundation. The moment the torrent struck that house, it collapsed and its destruction was complete!"

I Peter 1:23-25: You have been **BORN AGAIN THROUGH THE LIVING AND ENDURING **WORD OF GOD**!! All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field, the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the **WORD OF THE LORD STANDS FOREVER**. And this is the **WORD** that was preached to you.

Matthew 24:35: Jesus says, Heaven and earth will pass away, but **MY WORDS WILL NEVER PASS AWAY**!"

I John 2:3-5: We know we have come to know Him {Jesus} if we obey His commands. The man who says, "I know Him," but does not do what He commands is a liar and the truth is not in him. But if anyone **OBEYS HIS WORD**, God's love is truly made complete in him!

Matthew 4:4: Jesus says, "Man does not live on bread alone, but on **EVERY WORD FROM THE MOUTH OF GOD**!"

Luke 8:15: Jesus says, "But the seed on good soil stands for those with a noble and good heart, who hear the **WORD**, retain it, and by perseverance produce a crop."

John 17:17: Jesus prays to His Father, "Sanctify them by the Truth, **YOUR WORD IS TRUTH**!"

Acts 20:32: Paul says, "Now I commit you to God and to the **WORD OF HIS GRACE**, which can build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified!"

Romans 10:17: Consequently, **FAITH COMES FROM HEARING THE MESSAGE**, and the message is heard **THROUGH THE WORD OF CHRIST**!

James 1:18; He chose to give us **BIRTH THROUGH THE WORD** of Truth!!

I Corinthians 15:2: By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the **WORD** preached to you. Otherwise you have believed in vain!

2 Corinthians 4:2: We do not use deception, nor do we distort the **WORD OF GOD**!

Ephesians 1:13: You also were included in Christ **WHEN** you heard the **WORD** of Truth, the gospel of your salvation.

Ephesians 2:17: Take the sword of the Spirit, which is the **WORD OF GOD**!

Colossians 1:25: I have become its servant by the commission God gave to me to present to you the **WORD OF GOD IN ALL ITS FULLNESS**!

Colossians 3:16: Let the **WORD OF CHRIST** dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom!

I Thessalonians 2:13: We thank God continually because, when you received the **WORD OF GOD**, which you heard from us, you received it not as the word of men, but as it actually is, the **WORD OF GOD**!

2 Timothy 2:15: Do your best to present yourselves to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who **CORRECTLY HANDLES THE WORD ** of truth!

2 Timothy 3:15,16: 4:1,2: You have known the **HOLY SCRIPTURES**, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. **ALL SCRIPTURE IS GOD-BREATHED** and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of His appearing and His kingdom, I give you this charge: **PREACH THE WORD**!! {**WHICH IS THE ENTIRE NEW COVENANT AND NEW TESTAMENT**!!}

**DOES GOD"S WORD SAY THAT **ADDING** OR **TAKING WORD'S AWAY** FROM GOD's WORD IS AN UMPARDONABLE SIN**??

Revelation 22:16,18,19: "I, Jesus. have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the Churches.... I warn everyone who hears the **WORDS OF THE PROPHECY OF THIS BOOK**: If anyone **ADDS** {Like the RC popes} anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this Book {Including **ETERNAL HELL**} And if anyone **TAKES WORDS AWAY** {Like the RC popes} from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the Tree of Life and in the Holy City {The New Jerusalem}, which are described in this book."

THE GREAT COMMISSION: Matthew 28:18-20: Jesus says, �All authority in heaven and on ***EARTH*** has been given to Me {Not some RC Pope}. Therefore go and make disciples of *ALL NATIONS*...teaching them to **OBEY EVERYTHING** I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very *END OF THE AGE*!�

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jun, 2018 04:41 PM

**VERY INTERESTING WAYS THE THE FALSE PROPHET OF **666** and **666** BOTH ADD UP TO **666*

**COULD DONALD TRUMP BE THE MOST POWERFUL WORLD LEADER THAT CAUSES **WORLD CHAOS** BEFORE THE GREAT TRIBULATION BEGINS AND THE COMING OF **666** AND THE FALSE PROPHET OF **666**??

As you know **70 7's**{The time period of the Daniel 9:24-27 amazing Prophecies} and **666** are very prominent numbers in Bible prophecy. Someone just pointed out to me that Donald Trump was born on June 14th, 1946 at 10:54 AM which I checked out. Donald Trump became the most powerful world leader when he was inaugurated at Noon on January 20th, 2017. And so Donald Trump was exactly **70 YEARS** plus **7 MONTHS** plus **6** days plus **66** minutes old {Or **6+66**} when he became the most powerful leader in the world! Donald Trump's swearing in inauguration began at Noon on January 20th, 2017 and ended at 2 minutes after Noon on January 20th, 2017!

Trump was elected in the year **2016**. **666**+**666**+**666** = 1998 **6+6+6** = 18. And so **666**+**666**+**666**+**6**+**6**+**6** equals exactly **2016** since 1998 + 18 equals exactly 2016!!

**The Famous Trump Tower is exactly **666** feet high and the Trumps live on the **66TH** floor!!

The Trumps own the **MOST EXPENSIVE BUILDING** ever bought in the USA at **666** 5th Avenue!! The giant Satanic number **666** near the top of the building can be seen miles away!

Trump has owned many gambling casinos with many Roulette games which made him millions of dollars because of the terrible betting odds in Roulette. All Roulette wheels have exactly 36 numbers: 1 through 36 or {*6X6*}. If you add up all the numbers 1 through 36 they add up to exactly **666**!!

1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+13+14+15+16+17+18+19+20+21+22+23+24+25+26+27+28+29+30+31+32+33+34+35+36 = **666**!!

**DOES POPE FRANCIS QUALIFY TO BE THE FUTURE FALSE PROPHET OF **666**??

The name of Pope Francis is Jorge **BERGOGLIO**!!

Here is another interesting coincidence concerning the Satanic number 666, which I found to be shocking, as the chances of obtaining such a number are very low to say the least. ASCII is the code read by all computers for simple text and can be seen in Wikipedia under the ASCII Computer Code. It is a common language of computers for basic letters, symbols, and numbers. Each letter is represented by a number. If you translate the name �BERGOGLIO� (in capital letters) from letters into the ASCII computer code and add up the numbers, the amazing result is **666**.

In the ASCII CODE the capital letter A is represented by the number 65 and the Capital letter B is represented by the next number **66** etc and:

A=65 B=66 C=67 D=68 E=69 F=70 G=71 H=72 I=73 J=74 K=75 L=76 M=77 N=78 O=79 P=80 Q=81 R=82

And so the Pope's last name which is **BERGOGLIO** would include the following numbers:

B=66 E=69 R=82 G=71 O=79 G=71 L=76 I=73 O=79

And 66 + 69 + 82 + 71 + 79 + 71 + 76 + 73 + 79 EQUALS EXACTLY ***666***

**IN WHAT LANGUAGE DOES THE MAN OF SIN ADD UP TO EXACTLY **666**??

Revelation 13:17b,18: "The mark of the beast {Or anti-christ} is the *NAME* of the Beast or the number of *HIS NAME*. This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, *LET HIM* calculate the number of the Beast {Even in AD 96 when Revelation was written}, for it is a man's number {Or "Number of a MAN"}. *HIS* number is *666*." God has promised in the above inspired passage that any saint {Even in AD 96--which implies that the name was known in AD 96} with spiritual wisdom and insight may calculate the name of the beast which is a *MAN'S NAME* and adds up to 666.

In Thess 2:3 the Beast of the End-Times is called a "*MAN* of sin or lawlessness" or very SINFUL MAN and therefore the name of the Beast which adds up to 666 is a *MAN'S* name which is also confirmed in Rev 13:17b,18 above. Therefore, the NAME of the Beast which adds up to 666 is a sinful *MAN'S NAME* and could not be the name of a woman or a city, country, computer or Satan, etc.. 666 is also identified with a MASCULINE pronoun 28 times in God's Word.

Revelation 13:5 The **BEAST** will exercise his authority for **42 MONTHS**! The Man of Sin is called the **BEAST** exactlky 36 {Or *6X6*} times in Revelation. It is very interesting to note that the numbers 1 through 36 {*6X6*} add up to exactly **666** and **666** will reign for exactlly 42 months which is also *36 + 6* months which is also **6X6+6** months!!

1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+13+14+15+16+17+18+19+20+21+22+23+24+25+26+27+28+29+30+31+32+33+34+35+36 = **666**!!

When I was a missionary in Israel I studied the Hebrew language. One of the first things that you learn when you study the OT Ancient Hebrew language {Which is also the language of Israel today!} is that the 22 letters of the Hebrew alphabet ALSO represent 22 numbers! When you read Psalm 119 you will note that the 176 sentences are divided into 22 sections; each section with 8 sentences or verses praising the Word of God. These 22 sections are each headed by one of the letters in the Hebrew alphabet in the exact same order as shown below. The ancient Hebrew language {Which is exactly the same as the modern Hebrew language} frequently used the letters of their alphabet to designate numbers in the OT as follows: ALEPH=1. BETH=2. GIMEL=3. DALET=4. HE=5. VAV=6. ZAYIN=7. CHETH=8. TETH=9. YODH=10. KAPH=20. LAMED=30. MEM=40. NUN=50. SAMEKH=60. AYIN=70. PE=80. TSADHE=90. KOPH=100. RESH=200. SHIN=300. TAV=400.

NOTE: Most vowel sounds except "O" {VAV} are not used as letters in Hebrew. These vowel sounds are designated by dots and dashes under their *PRECEDING* consonants. In Hebrew "N" is added on the end of all foreign names ending in "O". Therefore, the foreign name of Nero would be "NERON" in Hebrew. The name Nero Caesar would be pronounced Neron Kaysar in Hebrew. The "E" in Neron and the 2 "A" sounds in Kaysar {There is no "C" in Hebrew} are designated by dots and dashes under their preceding consonants and therefore are not letters in the 22 letter Hebrew alphabet, and so have no numerical value.

Neron in Hebrew would use 4 letters with numerical value: N-R-O-N and Kaysar in Hebrew would use 3 letters with numerical value: K-S-R. There would be a dot under the first N to show the "E" sound in NEron There would also be 2 dots under the "K" to show the "AY" sound in KAYsar and a dash under the "S" to show the "AH" sound in KaySAHr. The 4 letters with numerical value in NERON would be {SEE TABLE ABOVE} N = NUN = 50; R = RESH = 200; O = VAV = 6; and N = NUN = 50 and 50+20+6+50 equals 306. The 3 letters with numerical value in "KAYSAR would be K = KOPH = 100; S = SAMEKH = 60; and R = RESH =200 and 100+60+200 equals 360. And so the numerical value of Nero in Hebrew is 306 and the numerical value of Caesar in Hebrew is 360, and therefore the numerical value of Nero Caesar is 306+360 or exactly *666*!

There is a very interesting footnote in the revised Standard Version concerning the number 666 which states that some ancient manuscripts have the number **616** which *DOUBLY* confirms that Nero Caesar may be the future Anti-Christ!! You will note that the Hebrew language adds an "N" to all foreign names ending in "O". Now "N" or "NUN" in Hebrew has a numerical value of **50**!! and so if you decided not to add the last "N" in NERON then Nero Caesar would add up to exactly *616* in Hebrew. This is an absolutely amazing coincidence!

Any honest Hebrew language scholar will confirm that the letters of Nero Caesar's name add up to 666 in the Hebrew language whose 22 letters are also 22 numbers as shown above, and the Bible was written by 40 Jews. Since all of the prophecies concerning the anti-christ are written in OT Hebrew {Like Daniel 7:8-25} or NT Koine Greek it would then seem logical that God would use one of these 2 Bible languages to identify the Name of the Beast whose letters add up to 666. One of the problems of doing this in NT Koine Greek is that the letters of their alphabet are not also numbers. And therefore you can only assign a numerical value of 22 to the 22nd letter, etc.. Using this formula you could not get any name to add up to over 250, let alone 666. You have the same problem with English & all other languages other than the Hebrew language! The 3 different Greek words used in Rev 13:18b to arrive at the number 666 are the 3 different Greek words for 600 and 60 and 6 and not 6 + 6 + 6.

And so the *6th* Caesar {Julius, Augustus, Tiberius, Caligula, Claudius & the *6th* was NERO} ordered the execution of Paul & Peter in AD *66*.