Author Thread: Where's the love
Willdoit

View Profile
History
Where's the love
Posted : 15 Jun, 2018 06:02 PM

Hello everyone, I'm William from Michigan. It seems like all the women I meet always want to use me for sex. What am I doing wrong.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Where's the love
Posted : 16 Jun, 2018 06:24 AM

Hello William if it's something that keeps happening you need to ask yourself that question...

View Profile
History
Where's the love
Posted : 16 Jun, 2018 11:02 AM

Our Pastor's wife has a saying that I have found helpful. It goes something like this: If you want a different outcome, you have to do something different. So in your case it may be to look in a different place for someone to date. Or it may mean you need to date the kind of girl you usually passed over. I don't know specifically, but pray about it and listen to what God tells you.

View Profile
History
Where's the love
Posted : 16 Jun, 2018 11:06 PM

You poor baby. I should have that problem (not to sin, but just to have women desire me -- as you could tell from my profile I've more or less just given up).

I am going to assume these are not women who know the Lord, who've had a born-again transformation. Going on that premise, the problem is your shopping. Seek CHRISTIAN women who are serious about obeying God.

Now, if these are Christian women, then you have a blessing and a curse known as "kavorka". Here is a link that will tell you what to do about that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEiMv4mCI1g

Willdoit

View Profile
History
Where's the love
Posted : 18 Jun, 2018 05:31 AM

Thank you for your insightful reply! God Bless!

Willdoit

View Profile
History
Where's the love
Posted : 18 Jun, 2018 05:33 AM

Thank you! I will definitely check it out...