Author Thread: AGE GAP.. DOES IT MATTER?
Admin

AGE GAP.. DOES IT MATTER?
Posted : 17 Jun, 2018 02:41 AM

Ladies and gentlemen, do you think that age matter in a relationship?

bushfire^

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jun, 2018 04:43 PM

It can. In others, not at all. Relationships are personality dependent. I have known couples where men were older and also where the men were younger. In each situation the marriage was great and age difference had no effect.

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jun, 2018 06:20 PM

I think it can, yes. I know people who have been married a long time with 15+ years gap between their ages, so I think it is not an automatic (or at least it should not be) deal breaker. The couple have to pray about it and see what works for them.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Jun, 2018 05:47 AM

It does to me I prefer to date men my own age up to 10 years older than me. I am 5.7 ft and prefer men that are taller than me we all have personal preferences which is fine...

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jun, 2018 06:36 AM

Younger men only wants financial support and assets from older women. Usually you can find true love if the woman is younger and the men is older. In my case I pray God to lead me to an older man where I can find true love and happiness forever. Nomatter how much you can care for the young man, note that eventually he will dump you for someone of his age.

WiserDawg

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2018 11:45 PM

The "half plus 10" formula works pretty good for keeping the age thing in check.

Age/2+10 years

It's not perfect, but gives you a place to start.

Formula gets a little flaky around 20, but thinking most of us don't need to worry about that.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Jul, 2018 07:11 PM

Yes, age plays a huge part in s relationship, to have same level of maturity, especially if a person is older. Also if you're older and you want an activity mate , you need someone with Same interest. Younger people may feel different , many are not set in their ways yet. Lol

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Aug, 2018 06:40 PM

Age plays a role, but it should never be a deciding factor.

I seen people in there 60s that act like a 20 year old collage kid and teens with there stuff together.

To me the only thing that maters about age is one health, how much time they have left (in the case of 60+) and generational differences. To view people solely by age does not seem like a good idea and you could miss out on a good friendship.

But I would, like many others prefer to find someone in my own age range, manly to better guaranty a lifelong marriage that is not cut short.

If someone that is 20 marries someone that is 40, by the time the 20 year old is 40 the 40 year old is 60. when the 20 year old is 60 the 40 year old would be 80.

so when dealing with a 10+ year age gap think ahead and make sure its something you can live with.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Feb, 2019 07:37 AM

Yes it can. Coz it can bring different view of life n many differences to both world. Many things seem ok but mkstly age big gap can cause trouble someday.