Author Thread: WHY NOT TURN THE PAGE TO SEE WHATS ON THE OTHER..
Admin

WHY NOT TURN THE PAGE TO SEE WHATS ON THE OTHER..
Posted : 18 Jun, 2018 03:48 AM

Too many people have give up on love because of bad situation, being hurt, abuse. Because of one bad episode they conclude all men/women are the same. But I will say, its the same chapter you stuck on, you need to view life for what it is, let not unpleasant circumstances keep you from turning that page and move on. There are quite some loving men /women out there. But because of our pecular choices we face the conseqiences , then we blame God.but remember not every one we love is our God given partner. Thats why it did not last... Just my views.. What do you think?

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jun, 2018 04:44 PM

Hello I do agree to the fullest I was married for 36 years my husband died in 2005 he was my best friend I am so thankful for a real love all those years

I know true love will come along.

Peanutbutterpie

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Jun, 2018 01:40 AM

Hey, I just wanted to say thank you for the encouragement. You touch basis on some very good points. It is very important to make sure that our past decisions or mistakes in life don't conclude our entire future and not to give up on the possibility of one day meeting that special partner God has for your life. It does take a lot of learning to trust again, but with faith, prayer, positivity, and patience...I believe there is definitely hope for a new beginning.

bushfire^

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Jun, 2018 08:42 AM

You touched on a point that many refuse to acknowledge. I've seen it on Christian Mingle chat forums on the site when they had forums and on Facebook group pages. The women who engaged in "all men are the same" rants, were those who refused to acknowledge the single common factor of all their bad relationships was themselves. In observing what they wrote and how they responded, they all gave themselves like fools to whomever came along, threw themselves into a new relationship as if it were the end of the world and they needed to make it work. Anything anyone wrote that told them to not open love before its time, to act wisely, and to see what they could do different was met with harsh criticism as if they had just been called bad names. Once again I'm reminded of Isaiah 5:20 backwards worldview. The issue wasn't really with the men, but with themselves. Their pride/ego (what Satan fell to) was the culprit that kept them from looking into the mirror. Also at play was Proverbs 26:10 "Like an archer who wounds at random is one who hires a fool or any passer-by." Fools do not believe they're foolish.

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jun, 2018 05:16 PM

Bushfire that is a good point. Men do that same thing. We need to be willing to let God mold us and shape us into the person He wants us to be. Be honest with yourself, and seek God's wisdom.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jun, 2018 05:57 AM

Sister grace, I say Amen