Author Thread: How many scammers do you reckon
Admin

How many scammers do you reckon
Posted : 21 Jun, 2018 05:11 PM

Have contacted you in the past month?

I am learning fast that we must ask the right questions to simplify the foundational stuff.

I'm not saying I'm a pro.

If I were I'd be married myself.

But at least tell me what church your at please & lets Skype if you really need me to talk with you. Show me your father mother relatives if things are genuine?

And by the way which country your living in is a good starting point.

I am not going to say the long distance thing cannot work but for a very short while.

But 1 of us would need to decide - what the true goal is pretty soon I'm sure if he or she is a good catch?

That old deceiver so to speak the de_il will often find a way to bring in a 3rd entity before you've said Fish & Chips in any language.

You got to catch em and haul them in reasonable time. Relationships that are worthy I feel of God's blessing will take God's counsel & individuals seek to be honest as well as open.

We all want the best.

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jun, 2018 05:17 PM

Oh, I don't even try to keep count. I would guess three quarters of the men who have contacted me on this site have been scammers. I'm pretty good at spotting them, thanks to God.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jun, 2018 05:01 AM

None thankfully, I'm pretty good at spotting them too but you just have to be on your guard. Because they're always honing their skills.

Peanutbutterpie

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jun, 2018 01:40 AM

Unfortunately, 3/4 of the people on here seem to be scammers or have misleading profile pictures or information.....

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jun, 2018 06:46 AM

In all my cases I only realises that he is a scammer after 4 to 5 months of continued communication. In 2 events when I met the men physically they looked too frail and sick so much that I could not continue communicating with them. Our God is a God of his word. Even secrets are revealed to his children. As children of God we dont involve ourselves with intimacy love therefore heartbreak is just for a very short time and our strength is renewed.

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jun, 2018 10:36 PM

Ask for a timestamped image, video chat, etc. The catfish will have a tougher time if he has to provide visual confirmation of his identity, especially one that can't be photoshopped.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Jul, 2018 05:13 AM

I just received a "hi how are you today" message and my eyes just glazed. What a waste of their time writing it and mine for having to read it...

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Jul, 2018 05:33 AM

* glazed over *

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Jul, 2018 12:53 PM

Well I replied in the same style as the original message, and got a reply asking if I have whatsapp. I told him I don't whatsapp with anyone other than family & that I don't give out my personal information, as there are too many scammers on this site he didn't reply lol.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jul, 2018 06:32 AM

Brilliant! Very good. You have done it. You have saved your precious time. May the Lord continue giving us this type of wisdom. Power of useless activities we terminate your assignment over our life in Jesus name.

WiserDawg

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jul, 2018 12:27 AM

From what I have seen, I believe it's nearly 100%.

Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of "professionals" out there. But, I'm including the REST OF US in there as well.

Before you say "not me", take a good hard look at your profile (including posted photos).

*If after you take a hard look and you can honestly say you are not a scammer and your HOT...call me. :)

Page : 1 2