Author Thread: Gender nuetral
Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Gender nuetral
Posted : 23 Jun, 2018 12:52 AM

Thank God the courts have ruled against adding a third option to passports of gender X. For those who don't identity as either male or female... It's good to see that common sense has prevailed in a world where it seems everything goes.

View Profile
History
Gender nuetral
Posted : 4 Aug, 2018 11:47 PM

Some people just to grow up and face the fact of what they are.

But having a "other" option makes since. sadly some people get born with both male and female parts or nothing at all. Its rare but happens.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Gender nuetral
Posted : 7 Aug, 2018 12:49 AM

Yes but in those cases they're not left that way until adulthood. A decision would of been made in infancy based on medical advice given.

View Profile
History
Gender nuetral
Posted : 7 Aug, 2018 04:02 PM

how can you be so sure about that? Some don't even find out about it until there an adult or hit puberty. its not always be so apparent on the out side.

Then you have those born in poverty in 3rd world countries that can't do anything about it.

View Profile
History
Gender nuetral
Posted : 7 Aug, 2018 04:20 PM

I read a report once that a husband and wife were having trouble conceiving a child and went to a doctor. They found that the man was sterile, and had a fully working womb inside him.

Wile extremely rare, terrible things like this to happen and we should not shut these people out because there born different.

But people that believe a lie that there something they are not need to grow up and stop lieing to themselves.

Your are what your born as,the sooner you learn to accept it the better.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Gender nuetral
Posted : 22 Aug, 2018 03:55 AM

I guess those cases are extremely rare because I've never heard of it before. I'm aware that all sorts of things can happen when a child is born, and that should be taken on a case by case basis. This however is something I see creeping in more and more and is a sign of the times, I'm thankful on this occasion the law was not passed.

View Profile
History
Gender nuetral
Posted : 22 Aug, 2018 05:17 PM

anther tricky one is conjoined twins, one mail one female. Sometimes they cant be separated. How do you deal with that ?

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Gender nuetral
Posted : 23 Aug, 2018 02:18 AM

Conjoined twins are identical twins so would be the same sex.

View Profile
History
Gender nuetral
Posted : 23 Aug, 2018 12:24 PM

99% of the time. But there have been cases were a boy and girl end up conjoined, although they almost never end up living more then a year.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Gender nuetral
Posted : 24 Aug, 2018 04:16 AM

I'm not a conjoined twins expert, but i've never heard of that in all my 48 years, and I must admit it sounds a bit far fetched to me. Anyway back to the topic at hand, there are only two genders male and female, and though there does seem to be a push to bring in a gender x on the British passport, thus far common sense has prevailed regards.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Gender nuetral
Posted : 2 Oct, 2018 09:20 PM

I agree with you on this one Jayzeee. I also want to confess I wasn’t very kind in a response to you on another thread

Page : 1 2