Author Thread: Would you consider......????
Admin

Would you consider......????
Posted : 9 Jul, 2018 08:17 AM

Hello ladies. I have just a couple passing comments for you.

First of all, if you don't have a pic, why are you even here. I for one will not read your profile or show interest in you, if I can't at least see a face pic. The "pic" is my number one check list item to see if I have interest in contacting you. :) And please, choose a pic that flatters you. Go get your hair done. Dress "up" for your pic. A woman with a pocket Tshirt on, is not very attractive, in my humble opinion.

Then there's this "age" thing. I don't blame you for wanting a "younger man". To be honest, I would like to meet a younger woman. But when you "limit" your top end age requirement, you never know when you may have passed up the very man, that GOD has for you. My suggestion for you would be to set a Minimum. but leave the high end open. Love is not age limited. Don't you think?

Ok, that's my two cents worth. Now I want to hear from YOU! What do I need to do, to catch your attention and cause you to look a little closer at this southern gentleman who finds himself older in body, but not in health or heart?

I can hardly wait to hear your replies.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jul, 2018 12:00 PM

I've written my profile in order to attract some and put others off. My photos are set to private, so I'm quite happy for those who don't even look at profiles without a photo to pass me by. I'm 48 I know the relationship I want and I have a good idea of what I want my future to look like, ideally it would be shared with someone my own age up to 10 years older maximum.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jul, 2018 06:13 PM

All those things you said about profiles and pictures apply to the men's profiles I've seen on here. And then some!

What can you do to attract ladies? I can only speak for myself. First, have good pictures. Your profile text should be more than one sentence. Grammar and spelling matter. Give us a clue to who you are. When you send a message, please make it more than "Hi". Or, "How are you today?" It is super hard to respond to those kind of messages. God's blessings on our searches!

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jul, 2018 07:22 PM

Thank you for your responses. Would you care to take a look at my profile, and give me an HONEST critique? I can take it. LOL. Really. Let 'er rip. I want to be effective, and sure don't want to turn a "hopeful" off. So help me out a bit.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2018 01:21 AM

I think your profile is very well written, it gives enough information to spark an interest, and its not to long which is a plus in my books... :-)

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2018 05:50 PM

Here are my suggestions and observations: I would put in more pictures. Your profile starts out with something negative "I just cannot take..." I would move that to the end. You also have several sentences specifically about family and empowerment. Obviously this is important to you, but it is out of place in a profile text. Save that for when you at least get to know someone, is my suggestion. Your statement that you are not anything at all like a tyrant, quite frankly, raises a big red flag for me. That seems to come out of nowhere. It is not related to anything else, so why do you say that? One other red flag, this being a Christian site, is your stating right off the bat that you are a LEO. You believe the alignment of the stars when you born somehow makes a difference as to the person God made you to be? Astrology is not something I would normally associate with a "servant of the MOST HIGH GOD". If you do believe it - keep it in. I am just making an observation. If that is not what you meant, you might want to rephrase. My last suggestion is to cut down on the details for the First Date section. Your first two sentences are perfect. Anything else an be shared in detail with your date. Hope that helps.

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jul, 2018 08:25 AM

That helps a lot. I really value your input. For the record, I do not follow astrology. But i do believe, by personal experience that folks born at the same point in a year, have common personality traits and characteristics. ;)

Thank you again for your helpful suggestions. I have work to do. LOL

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jul, 2018 08:33 AM

Is that better? :)

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jul, 2018 05:15 PM

The rewrite is shorter and to the point. Positive, and descriptive. Two thumbs up from this lady.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jul, 2018 12:28 PM

There are too many profiles here with no photos. A photo should be a requirement to communicate with other members. Age is very important, being an older Lady I desire older gentleman. Age is not just a number.

PeacefulFaith

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jul, 2018 07:55 PM

I agree with you - Age is not just a number. It's reality. We all have a tendency to feel younger than we are but it's silly not to accept the reality of our age.

Page : 1 2