Author Thread: Would you consider......????
Admin

Would you consider......????
Posted : 9 Jul, 2018 08:17 AM

Hello ladies. I have just a couple passing comments for you.

First of all, if you don't have a pic, why are you even here. I for one will not read your profile or show interest in you, if I can't at least see a face pic. The "pic" is my number one check list item to see if I have interest in contacting you. :) And please, choose a pic that flatters you. Go get your hair done. Dress "up" for your pic. A woman with a pocket Tshirt on, is not very attractive, in my humble opinion.

Then there's this "age" thing. I don't blame you for wanting a "younger man". To be honest, I would like to meet a younger woman. But when you "limit" your top end age requirement, you never know when you may have passed up the very man, that GOD has for you. My suggestion for you would be to set a Minimum. but leave the high end open. Love is not age limited. Don't you think?

Ok, that's my two cents worth. Now I want to hear from YOU! What do I need to do, to catch your attention and cause you to look a little closer at this southern gentleman who finds himself older in body, but not in health or heart?

I can hardly wait to hear your replies.

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Aug, 2018 04:36 PM

If you need a photos of someone to talk to them or consider them for a date/relationship ship your rather shallow.

DizzyMonk

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Aug, 2018 06:43 PM

WOW, I know we are visual people, but it seems mighty superficial to me to need a picture to "judge" whether or not we can even begin to like someone. If true love is truly blind what's so wrong with getting to actually know someone before knowing if they are "beautiful" ?

Page : 1 2