Author Thread: Some results of seeking the right person
Admin

Some results of seeking the right person
Posted : 9 Jul, 2018 12:09 PM

Hello to all of you.

Yesterday I read in one man`s profile these words: "I never thought that ever will be on the dating site". Most of people who was born in 70-ies years have the same feeling. In my past wasn`t good to meet somebody thatnks to the announcement in a newspaper or later, in internet. They say that good person is like a diamond, everybody sees it and want to have such a person in own life to the very end of it. Of course, I thought that am like this. Real diamond that is only for the best or at least like me myself. In my case whasn`t the situation that many men proposed me. None of them. I dated once in my life, close to my 30-ty, two weeks. I was in love deep enough , we kissed a couple of time. Its need to write that in real life Its easy for me to be natural and friendly with most of people. But exist as well some subconsciuos programms which don`t allow to see that person who is the best for me.

So, two years ago I registered myself on the dating site for the vegetarians. I`m vegetarian from my 20 and would like to meet somebody who prefer milk, salads and cheese.

Great God, I was so naive that thought that there must be only vegetarians, only high moral people, etc. Yes, such a people are there as well. One guy shared with me that he lived 12 years as a monk in a buddhist monastery. Now he eats meat. He was really good guy. Other was very interesting in his messages to me. We discussed plants which grows in our gardens, sent one another funny poems and anecdotes. I even didn