Author Thread: Report a money scammer
Katbbw

View Profile
History
Report a money scammer
Posted : 11 Jul, 2018 07:52 AM

jonajade11 has been talking with me for over 3 weeks, and said he's a contractor for a construction company and he went to UK for a "job". After he got there he asked me for 7,000 dollars. He just blocked me yesterday. I can give pictures if you need it. We even said I loves you and I was a fool. I do not want this to happen to someone else. He uses glide app to talk to people, and I believe he has a wife and kids. We talked about EVERYTHING, just not sex. He needs to be banned ASAP. This is not a vendeta, I just want to save the next woman who he comes across.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Report a money scammer
Posted : 8 Aug, 2018 04:48 AM

Thank you so much for that warning. Infact we should be very careful. I believe on this site more that 80% of men here are all like that. They want to take our money and dissappear. Shame on them all. For greater is he who is in us than the one in the world.

View Profile
History
Report a money scammer
Posted : 31 Aug, 2020 03:36 AM

The worse is when man or woman look very christian, have minister with children, spread the gospel, member of a church, well they share that on the profile and when we get in touch are very good to convince. I surely miss something, because I sent thousand and thousand $ when the other promise 100% to married me and at last just defraud. Why and how christian could do that?

When they are from Philippine by instance I understood that family is first value, so no matter how they get the money it is a high value to help mother and father, brother ans sister at any price. It is a question of save their skin. Some are so poor than they are justify to fake to survive and face their family it is noble and Honorable and justice face the rich American. I experiment that in several country often in the third world and in Europe.