Author Thread: Is it good when your partner is too much physically attractive?
Admin

Is it good when your partner is too much physically attractive?
Posted : 13 Jul, 2018 11:31 AM

When I see really beautiful and handsome exemplar of human beings on dating sites, it looks like a pervesion. Read one man`s profile and see his fotos. He is just like a God. Forgive me those, who loves God because none of us, of course, isn`t worthy such a words. Nevertheless, this man must belong to the world, not to the one woman. I`m sure, that within his life many women secretly suffered because of him. And he writes in a profile that is divorced because of infidelity and as a result, pragnancy of his wife. Cann`t believe. How than looks his wife...Just interesting. Maybe she is here as well.

It seems to me that very good physical appearence make life harder. When I was a student, in our group was one pretty girl. She wasn`t really beutiful, she had a little curved legs. Once I went with her through the yard and was close to shock. Every of man, that passed us, look on her and turned his head back. It was amasing. I thought, OMG! How she lives? I couldn`t bare so much attention from the people around me.

In my own life I`ve met very handsome men twice. And did everything that this relations die at the very beginning. This was not my conscious intention. Just happened. Now I think that have some fear before human`s physical beauty. You know, that when man or woman is too much attractive exist more chances that he or she soon will be tempted. Isn`t it?

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jul, 2018 03:47 AM

Note that our systems in selecting life partners are different from that of the world. We work with spiritual sight and the world work with physical sight. Be reminded that things of the devil have beautiful physical appearance inorder to attract their targets. Us as christians we look for inside beauty. Proverbs 3:5-6 tells us that we should �Trust in the LORD with all our heart and lean not on our own understanding; in all our ways we should submit to him, and he will make our paths straight.�

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Sep, 2018 11:15 PM

Being physically attractive or being physically unattractive is of the Lord. No one can boast about his attractiveness because he did not make himself physically attractive. God makes each of us differently for his purposes. Outward beauty, even in this cursed world, is a wonderful thing but eventually it fades like the grass. And like you say, attractiveness has liabilities. Because it’s naturally magnetic, attractiveness sometimes draws shallow people whose love is just as shallow as outward beauty. Sometimes attractive people have more difficulty knowing who truly loves them because certain people are attracted to the attractive person’s outward beauty only not the inner person, so when the attractive person’s outward beauty goes away, the shallow people attracted only to it go away too.

Better to be like Sarah, who was not only attractive on the outside with the physical beauty that fades but she developed the inner unfading beauty that God’s word talks so often about