Author Thread: Age range???
Admin

Age range???
Posted : 13 Jul, 2018 01:58 PM

Hi there ladies.

I've been here for a week or two. I find one thing particularly frustrating. That is the "age range". I understand you have concerns about age, and a particular group range. But what if you put the age limit at 65, and there was this 66 yo guy out there who just thinks you are real quality, and cute as can be also? What if he was a real reliable man of GOD? Well, guess what, he can't communicate with you, because of the high end age limit.

SUGGESTION: I think minimum age is important. Set that where you will. But why not put NO LIMIT on the high end? You can never tell, you just may open the door to someone who would be just great for you, and you for him. Yes? No?

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Age range???
Posted : 17 Jul, 2018 05:47 AM

I think that you have a cut off point and mine is 59, I prefer a man that's a little bit older than me about 5-6 years. In the same way most men prefer a women that's a little bit younger. I think that as we get older we have to be a bit more realistic in our expectations. So I revised my upper age limit to 10 years older which would be 58 and added a year. So as not to miss out on someone who may have just turned 59 putting them out of the age bracket..

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Age range???
Posted : 17 Jul, 2018 05:53 AM

** have to have a cut off point **

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Age range???
Posted : 24 Jul, 2018 03:55 PM

Young Women usually want young men, in their own age group.

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Age range???
Posted : 23 Aug, 2018 02:54 PM

I'm 41 and can still pull 21 year olds. Bit young, have to say I'm not interested in women much older than me.

Can only get really young women in real life not online. Things are always easier in person.

Queenos

View Profile
History
Age range???
Posted : 1 Oct, 2018 03:52 PM

I would prefer my mate be my age or as much as 5 years older. However, who knows who God has chosen for me? So I make the age group lower and higher than I prefer.

Why should someone change their preferred age range based on anything other than what God has told them and what they prefer? I noticed that this is the complaint of older men. I've ever heard a woman complain about that. And I've seen this complaint on other sites as well.