Author Thread: The REAL Angle
musician47

View Profile
History
The REAL Angle
Posted : 15 Jul, 2018 04:15 PM

If no one notices how many Philippine ladies there are on this site, then you haven't been on this site.

It just occurred to me while ago that many of these women seeking American men may only want a free ride to the U.S., no matter who they have to use to accomplish that end. I also am puzzled about what is wrong with the Philippine MEN, that they are looking in other countries for a man (or passport to the U.S.) I had an experience earlier where a Philippine lady said "Hi" to me on Facebook under the message request heading. Like all of those I don't know, I started to just delete it. But I thought no, I'll talk to this one. Long story short, she wanted me to act as a matchmaker and try to find her an American boyfriend. I didn't know whether to laugh or almost choke on my own spit. She didn't even know my age, but right from the top of the "conversation" it was "yes sir" "no sir", like I was her boss, a superior in the military, or was 100 years old. Well I am 70, so she guessed close. After I finally got loose from this "America seeker", it hit me as to what I said above. There may be a small percentage of them that AREN'T seeking a free ticket to live here, but I'd bet my best mule most of them ARE. Well, that's my editorial/commentary on this subject for now. Whatever the millions of the ladies over there are seeking, be it a true love, or a true free ride to the U.S., I wish them all well in that endeavor.

musician47

View Profile
History
The REAL Angle
Posted : 16 Jul, 2018 06:26 AM

I've already been hit on by another one (from the Philippines) this morning on Facebook. It's some kind of "racket" and I think they all must know each other and have organized a massive "man hunt" on Facebook, hitting on American men (passport hopes). Sick.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
The REAL Angle
Posted : 16 Jul, 2018 12:10 PM

I don't do Facebook so have no idea, but scammers are out in force even here, I'm happy to chat to anyone but I'm not about to part with my cash, which is what it's usually about.

jenalyndeguito

View Profile
History
The REAL Angle
Posted : 20 Jul, 2018 06:32 AM

why do u generalize them?. im sorry if i reacted this way. maybe i cant blame with ur past experiences but for your information there are still dignified person who doesnt live the free ride scheme. we just want to find good partners in Christ.. I was hurt by your overjudgement towards the filipino ladies.. hope u get my intentions.. i should not have join this site.. its humiliating. sorry again.

musician47

View Profile
History
The REAL Angle
Posted : 20 Jul, 2018 07:58 AM

"I don't do Facebook so have no idea, but scammers are out in force even here, I'm happy to chat to anyone but I'm not about to part with my cash, which is what it's usually about."

Sad but true, Jazee. Not all, but many, are into dishonesty. It's the world we now live in. The End Times. I've lost count of the smiles I've got, would get an email notification. By the time I could get on here, about 2 seconds, to see who sent it, they were banned for rule violation. Kinda tells me something. This has happened many times. I almost deleted my account, but for reasons I can't even understand, I leave it parked here. All the best, Jayzee. Do be careful, which I know you will.

musician47

View Profile
History
The REAL Angle
Posted : 20 Jul, 2018 05:19 PM

"why do u generalize them?. im sorry if i reacted this way. maybe i cant blame with ur past experiences but for your information there are still dignified person who doesnt live the free ride scheme. we just want to find good partners in Christ.. I was hurt by your overjudgement towards the filipino ladies.. hope u get my intentions.. i should not have join this site.. its humiliating. sorry again."

I'm so very sorry. A lot of my commentary was born out of sheer frustration. I have met several very nice ladies from your country. There are good and bad in all countries, states, cities, whatever. We are a fallen world. None of us without sin or perfect, including me especially. My sincere apologies!

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
The REAL Angle
Posted : 21 Jul, 2018 03:20 AM

Musician47 I know what you mean I also thought about removing my profile, but decided to leave it up just in case that a lovely man of God happens to pass. by all the best to you too... :-)

musician47

View Profile
History
The REAL Angle
Posted : 21 Jul, 2018 06:39 AM

"Musician47 I know what you mean I also thought about removing my profile, but decided to leave it up just in case that a lovely man of God happens to pass. by all the best to you too... :-)"

I hear that. Well, to be honest, I had the love of my life. My precious soul mate went to the Lord in Dec. of 2009 from complications of lupus. She was The One. I'm not very smart for being on one of these sites. I guess loneliness makes us do these things. Thanks, and God bless.

jenalyndeguito

View Profile
History
The REAL Angle
Posted : 23 Jul, 2018 01:21 AM

musician47

u should have avoid naming names, it could have not come this far. twas nice to know ur concern towards ur people and so do i. thanks for being open minded about this issue. apology accepted:thumbsup:

musician47

View Profile
History
The REAL Angle
Posted : 23 Jul, 2018 09:03 AM

"u should have avoid naming names, it could have not come this far. twas nice to know ur concern towards ur people and so do i. thanks for being open minded about this issue. apology accepted:thumbsup:"

I failed to mention that one of my Facebook friends is a very nice lady from the Philippines. Thanks for accepting the apology. What I said was just how things appeared, not necessarily how they ARE. God bless you always.

musician47

View Profile
History
The REAL Angle
Posted : 5 Oct, 2018 01:44 PM

I wish I'd have taken my own advice. I just got taken for a fool by a woman in the Philippines. I'm finding many of them to be good with the endearing words, but rather unpredictable. I should've known she didn't mean one word of it by her online green light remaining on after she would tell me it was late and she needed to go to bed. She was probably telling another string of men the same stuff. I JUST...CAN'T...LEARN.