Author Thread: Christian domestic discipline
Bigbadgerfan99

View Profile
History
Christian domestic discipline
Posted : 22 Jul, 2018 01:56 PM

Christian domestic discipline relationship where the woman gets spanked for reasons we both agree on. I was just blocked for asking a gifl this question. I dont understand why

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jul, 2018 12:10 AM

I hope you are aware that this is a Christian site not a fetish site. I don't blame the woman for blocking you, if you had suggested to me you wanted to do physical violence to women, I would of blocked you too.

Brandyccc

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jul, 2018 09:10 PM

A man should never put his hands on a woman to harm her, hurt her, or "spank" her. Is this how you were raised growing up? It certainly is not Biblical.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jul, 2018 03:04 AM

You need to seek Holy Spirit teach you how to handle a woman. Really you still need deliverance. The bible tells us to hear quickly, slow to answer and slow to get angry.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jul, 2018 03:52 PM

A man doesn't spank a grown woman, unless it's a playful thing between a couple.

Peanutbutterpie

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jul, 2018 10:24 PM

Definitely agree with Jayzee on that one...

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Aug, 2018 02:53 PM

I have rules about women. Do not touch them at work. only shake hands or hug at church. I do not talk sex with women unless I really know them. I only date Christian women. My drama stays at home not at work or church.

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Aug, 2018 09:46 PM

Well, you were blocked because according to our culture, and according to the Bible, we are not supposed to spank women anytime for any reason under any circumstance even if they totally deserve it. If you spank women or even just plan to do that, that's abuse. It's physical abuse. You get divorced. You don't spank women. Period. :)

The only ones that we are told to spank are our children when they are disrespectful or very-very bad or foolish. Proverbs 22:15 says, "Foolishness is bound up in the heart of a child; the rod of correction will drive it far from him." And Proverbs 13:24 ~ "He who spares his rod hates his son, but he who loves him disciplines him promptly."

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Aug, 2018 03:20 PM

As far as I know, nowhere in the bible dose it say anything about spanking or beating your wife. There are a few places were it oks beating/wiping fools and the wicked, but not a wife

christiandomesticdis

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Oct, 2018 08:08 PM

I agree to it

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Oct, 2018 08:38 PM

agree to what?

Page : 1 2