Author Thread: actually looking for a date or marriage partner??
MsMt

View Profile
History
actually looking for a date or marriage partner??
Posted : 3 Aug, 2018 04:49 PM

is anyone on here actually looking for a marriage partner??seems most are here just to use the chat. most messages i receive are from pp that end up being banned.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Aug, 2018 04:22 AM

I think the vast majority are looking for a potential partner, wether there still actively looking on the site is another issue. The forums are geared more towards discussions, but I'm sure connection can/do happens as people get to know each other. I think we have all had the same experience it's unfortunate but scammers are one of the downsides of it being a free site.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Aug, 2018 05:26 PM

We are on a free dating site, scammers will be here an there.

Free and dating sites are two of the biggest things that attract scammers. But don't let that get to you. there are real people here like myself that are looking for a marriage partner.

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Aug, 2018 07:33 AM

I have been here a week now, and everyone I have talked to so far, I can tell, is not on the level with me, their profiles are fake, I would even say they are not really American as their profile states. I tried online dating years ago and gave up for this very reason. I am thankful God gives me wisdom to discern the scammers and I am actually finding it fun doing the detective work (noticing how they phrase their sentences, etc. that indicates they are not American) and just playing along and yet not falling victim to their game. My advice, be extremely cautious, but have fun and who knows, there may be someone genuine out there, like you are, searching through all the garbage.

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Aug, 2018 06:11 PM

You can help lessen *out of country scammers* by changing your settings to only allow messages from your country. :)