Author Thread: Prayer for Future Husband
Gabbsters18

View Profile
History
Prayer for Future Husband
Posted : 6 Aug, 2018 11:58 PM

Dear Lord,

I know we've been here before. I know I've prayed this prayer many times, but today it is different. Normally I pray that you help to mold me into the partner my future spouse needs. I pray that you help make me into a Proverbs 31 woman, that cherishes and grows with my future partner.

Lord, today I want to lift up my future partner. I don't know where they are. I don't know what they are doing. But I do know that even though we aren't meant to meet yet I can still lift them up to your care Father God.

Lord, please walk with him daily. Bless him the wisdom of Solomon, the strength of David, and the anointing of Elijah. God bless him with a mantle, a legacy that he can carry on to his children. Lord lift him up daily. Allow him to grow in the fruits of the spirit and to work with his spiritual gifts daily.

Lord, I ask that you mold his mind and his heart that the living waters may flow freely from it. Let him build a relationship with you that no one could put asunder. I ask that you let him know he's not alone out there and that the people who love him are praying for him.

I pray all these things and more in Jesus Name, Amen.