Author Thread: What do girls look for?
Admin

What do girls look for?
Posted : 10 Aug, 2018 02:04 PM

I would like you to create a like this. Write down everything you like or dislike and create and put values in front of each. This is just for fun. I'll be the first one! :)

ADD UP THESE NUMBERS :

+ Give yourself 500 points if you are physically healthy. No cancer, diabetes, nothing.

+ Give yourself another 500 points if your parents would call you a GOOD, RESPONSIBLE ADULT.

+ Give another 500 points if you are completely debt free.

+ Give yourself 300 points if your MBTI personality type is INFJ or INTJ

+ Give yourself 200 points if you are INTP or INFP

+ Give yourself 100 points if you're ISFJ

+ Give yourself 100 points if you are thrifty, you know how to save money, you're careful with money.

+ Give anther 100 points if you own a car or a house

+ Give yourself plus 100 points if you live in the Southeast USA (FL, GA, MS, LA, AL)

+ Give yourself 100 points if you believe in the Trinity.

+ Give yourself another 100 points if you accept that healing, deliverance, speaking in tongues, and various other gifts of the Spirit are still available for Christians TODAY.

+ Add another 100 points if you believe that we CAN lose our salvation if we sin. If we sin, we must repent and ask for forgiveness, and we must also forgive other people in order to receive forgiveness from God (See Matt. 6:15)

+ Add 100 points if you'd never wear a t-shirt with the picture of a skull on it

+ Add 100 points if you do not believe in reincarnation

+ Add 100 points if you believe that homosexuality is sin.

+ Add 100 points if you believe that hell is an eternal place of torment

+ Add 100 points if you believe in the rapture

+ Add 100 points if you grew up in a good environment and had loving parents

+ Add 100 points if you've never been to a fortuneteller

+ Add 100 points if you've never tried marijuana

+ Add 100 points if you are warm, kind, and soft like a woman should be

+ Add 100 points if you love children

+ Add 50 points if you know how to cook

+ Add 50 points if you know how to knit, crochet, quilt, or sew.

+ Add 1 point if you know how to swim :D

NOW ADD UP THE NEGATIVES SEPARATELY :

- You'll start with 500 negative points if you use the F word or similar profanities in your everyday language.

- Add 500 negative points if you love heavy metal music or anything that sounds more like screaming or howling

- Add 500 negative points if you like Harry Potter, Hunger Games, or The Avengers movies

- Add 500 negative points if you are obsessed with the color black. You put that on your nails, eyebrows, eyelids, you wear black clothes, etc

- Add 500 negative points if the following words describe you : you are full of yourself, spoiled, high-maintenance, snob

- Add 500 negative points if you refuse to shop at Walmart because those customers who go there are so poor and so beneath you. They are not worthy of your presence. LOL

- Add 500 negative points if you believe the Roman Catholic Church is the supreme authority on Earth.

- Add 500 negative points if you believe the King James Bible is the only correct Bible

- Add 500 negative points if you LOVE skydiving, rockclimbing, alligators, tigers, bears, spiders, snakes, Pit Bulls

- Add 500 negative points if you DISLIKE Joel Osteen, Joyce Meyer, Jesse Duplantis, Benny Hinn, Kenneth Copeland, Reinhard Bonnke, T.L. Osborn, or evangelist Steve Hill. (These are my favorite preachers.)

- Add 500 negative points if you're a video game addict

- Add 500 negative points if you are rough, unkind, or a tomboy.

- Add 100 negative points if you love motorcycles/dirtbikes, guns, or martial arts. Again, those are things boys like.

- Add 100 negative points if gossiping is one of your weaknesses

- Add 100 negative points if you're a huge sports fan and you got to attend every football game, you're glued to the TV and watch sports all the time

- Add 10 negative points if you are a vegetarian

- Add 10 negative points if you're older than 33

- Add 10 negative points if you litter. You're jogging, and you just throw away your water bottle behind you. Just so you know, I'm that guy you never see, who wakes up early morning and picks up the trash you left behind in the park! :(

- Add 10 negative points if sarcasm is the only language you speak

- Add 10 negative points if you overuse makeup. You wear TONS of makeup all the time.

How much did you get? The highest possible score is in the positives column is 3501 points. If the negatives are more than the positives, it's safe to say we're NOT a match.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
What do girls look for?
Posted : 11 Aug, 2018 09:36 AM

I don't have a list of things I look for, although I do have some basic requirements regarding faith, personality and love of travel. Anything else can be worked on I look forward to seeing the results...

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
What do girls look for?
Posted : 13 Aug, 2018 04:20 PM

I have a desire to meet a man of Faith, kind-hearted, loves people and animals. He also is retired with secure income for his own support.

No couch potato!

TanyaKyd

View Profile
History
What do girls look for?
Posted : 15 Aug, 2018 03:22 PM

very interesting criteria.

but 500 negative points for black eyebrows - this is cruel!

View Profile
History
What do girls look for?
Posted : 19 Aug, 2018 09:45 AM

I tried to add it. just for fun

positive =3301

negative =500

Marcouse

View Profile
History
What do girls look for?
Posted : 23 Aug, 2018 02:46 PM

Negative 500 points if you believe in pre tribulation rapture.

Clearly made up and although a large group of Christians may be murdered to make it look legit it ain't happening.

View Profile
History
What do girls look for?
Posted : 3 Sep, 2018 07:09 PM

Congratulations, childofGod28, you almost reached the "impossible" maximum 3501 points. How did you do that? :)

TanyaKyd, I don't like the color black, so that's why... Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. Lol

Negative 500 points if I believe in pre tribulation rapture? Marcouse, seriously? Ugh. :(

countrygirl16137

View Profile
History
What do girls look for?
Posted : 3 Sep, 2018 07:31 PM

It seems to me that you are stingy on the 100 points for being thrifty!! :) Surely it ought to be worth more points don't 'ya think??

View Profile
History
What do girls look for?
Posted : 3 Sep, 2018 08:16 PM

Yes, I see. I think, I could raise it to 200, but then there would be other things I would increase to 200 as well... It's really hard to set an EXACT value on these things. I mean it's difficult enough to know exactly what you want but how much each item is worth is even more difficult to set.

View Profile
History
What do girls look for?
Posted : 3 Sep, 2018 09:04 PM

I thought he was being thrifty with the points.

MacGyver

View Profile
History
What do girls look for?
Posted : 27 Sep, 2018 02:49 PM

Negative 3501 for deleting your profile photo ZS500

I get 3501 extra bonus for surviving Cancer without Doctors intervention.

And 500 Points if you are a vegan

Page : 1 2