Author Thread: Here, Not The ONLY Place
musician47

View Profile
History
Here, Not The ONLY Place
Posted : 14 Aug, 2018 08:45 AM

CDFF is not the only "all scammer site". If you're on Facebook, you may be like me... Almost every week, some young lady in her 20's or 30's, maybe even teens "hit" on me under the message request function, saying "Hello", or some other ice breaking tactic. How they get passed my tight security settings is beyond me except for the usually FLAWED Facebook "security shield". So scammers are everywhere, not just here.

View Profile
History
Here, Not The ONLY Place
Posted : 14 Aug, 2018 01:59 PM

I would not say this side is all scamers. You and I are not scmmers, there is 2 for you.

The internet as a whole is full of bad people. Not just here or on sites like facebook. But there are real and good people online too.

You know its kind of funny. Most older men say they get hit on by younger gold diggers. But I'm 25 and I never had anyone my own age or younger hit on me. But I have women in their late 30s, 40s or even 50s hit on me.

Something about me attracts older women.

musician47

View Profile
History
Here, Not The ONLY Place
Posted : 14 Aug, 2018 02:43 PM

Yep, it's not worth it, none of it. Nothing makes sense. Right about not everyone being bad. The last sweet angel, my wife, was taken to the Lord nearly nine years ago. So for sure, I know there wasn't all bad back then. I've yet to meet anyone as pure and true as her. I should stop this foolishness and should have never gone to that first dating site several years ago. God already sent me my soul mate and she awaits me in heaven. Period.

View Profile
History
Here, Not The ONLY Place
Posted : 14 Aug, 2018 09:20 PM

I can agree with you on the last part. Matthew 22:30 dose says there is no mirage after resurrection.

But Id feel like I committed a disgrace If I found someone ease because of the temporary separation caused by death.

View Profile
History
Here, Not The ONLY Place
Posted : 19 Aug, 2018 02:23 PM

The love of money is the root of all evil, stirring scammers to ask for money as proof of love. Don't be too discouraged, the surge of swindlers is just a sign of the times.

Jennifer7575

View Profile
History
Here, Not The ONLY Place
Posted : 16 Sep, 2018 05:08 PM

There is something lacking in consideration here. The power of choice. Remember, Yhwh does not interfere himself with our freewill. It is up to a person to be a gift. Whether it be good or bad. Unfortunately, people are too quick to pass the buck of Jesus loves you and fail to consider what that walk of love truly looked like when he died for us and implement it in his or her walk. If truly thought about, man/creation burned Yeshua Hamashiach's house to the ground and he took us to lunch and paid for it. Where is the humbleness and humility (not humiliation)? Why is there not more extensions of grace? Choice rests with the individual and unfortunately, I find a lot of people claiming to be of faith are only interested in what they can get out of Christ instead of seeing him as the reward so nothing else is needed.

View Profile
History
Here, Not The ONLY Place
Posted : 16 Nov, 2018 09:02 AM

Y r u still here then, musician47? You've been scammed and disillusioned and have nothing but bad words on online dating. Spare us the negativity. I still believe that people are generally good and we're worth dying for or Jesus wouldn't have died for us.