Why is it important to have a Christmas b/f / spouse
Posted : 7 Sep, 2018 03:55 AM

Yeah

Jesussaid

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Oct, 2018 05:09 AM

Amen. You have to have similar beliefs otherwise there is no strong foundation and eventually you will be one of the 50% divorce statistic. I need someone I can pray with, and do life with-god first.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Oct, 2018 08:30 PM

50% is it that low? I thought it was like 75%?

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Oct, 2018 07:37 PM

Proverbs 18:22

Dazz

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Nov, 2018 07:49 AM

Because its sad to be alone at Christmas

Spacebug

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Mar, 2019 03:28 AM

@Dazz that was the cheeky reply.

@JesusSaid very true.

I am contemplating on both sides because of the time and place I found myself in. Sometimes I sway on finding someone from Non-Chrisitan belief system. Since it is the best option as it looks like, in a place where not many are true believers. But then when I ponder in quietness, it dawns on me that there would be conflicting wills from offering tithes, supporting missions, prayer to God which is our moral duty and offering praise which is our act of worship.

Also when the children comes, a believer father or mother would definitely like their child to know the Lord and grow him in the Love of God. It is the matter of eternal destination. Will my unbelieving spouse allow that. Unless they are too submissive on this matter and even then what about Christian value system that is way apart then worlds idea of ethical value system. Would my unbelieving spouse be able to understand that. How could they if the Holy Spirit would not lead them to all because they do not believe the God of the Bible and His Word which has the power to cut through my soul.

I ponder on all these questions. So far I have not yet sucumbed to finding a mate in Hindu setup in which I am born...

Expressimage^

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Mar, 2019 02:15 PM

Kristendom is a country with it's own kingdom culture. The basic thing about me is kingdom culture. So why would I be planning my entire destiny with someone who ain't got a knack for Christ?

Expressimage^

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Mar, 2019 02:18 PM

There might be conflict about your basic world view somwtimes, and that may pose serious fundamental differences. Nevertheless, any true believer is not automatically compactible with you. You ought to connect naturally and spiritually.

Cheers!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Mar, 2019 06:57 PM

Bible teaches it is not good to be unequally yoked together with a Non Believer. Christians are children of God. Non Believers are 👿

alekk3

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Apr, 2019 03:23 PM

Exactly!! Also, you would be able to maintain your integrity whilst dating.