Author Thread: it is hard to find a real Christian serious woman on CDFF fear God?
Admin

it is hard to find a real Christian serious woman on CDFF fear God?
Posted : 23 Aug, 2018 06:19 PM

since I am here I meet a lot women but they have not serious, very much in their messages and despite it is site Christian. if we take the true meaning, the true word is difficult here.

despite having already met an American woman that I had fallen in love with and had announced to my Church and I had planned everything for her I wanted them to come to my country to meet with the pastor from my Church and the deacons, despite everything I planned, I loved her with all my heart it was my first love I was in love with her. every day I write it on skype, whatsapp, IMO, and talk on video chat.

in my opinion I thought she was faithful with me but it was not true because since I speak with her, I left the site. because I thought she wanted to marry me because we were about to get married and but I did not know if she was cheating on me with other men here. my heart has been broken and so far I am with a scar in my heart that is bleeding every day.

I believe that God can send another Christian woman on my way.

i am still looking for a real christian woman who can heal this wounds in my heart

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Sep, 2018 12:11 PM

I think its hard to meet someone as Christians wether your looking on or offline. It's also important to remember everyone is not for everybody, so if it doesn't work out it wasn't meant to be draw a line under it and move on.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Sep, 2018 07:27 AM

thank you so much my brother

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Sep, 2018 12:16 PM

Your welcome

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Sep, 2018 05:04 PM

I think I going to delete my profile here. there is nothing serious I have of proof .

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Sep, 2018 01:10 AM

I know what you mean i've thought exactly the same thing, but have decided to stay for a while longer, just because it's not costing me anything.