Author Thread: Why do so many women feel the need to wear makeup?
Admin

Why do so many women feel the need to wear makeup?
Posted : 2 Sep, 2018 12:00 PM

One thing about women that I can't understand is that many feal the need to wear makeup.

I can't seem to wrap my head around this. Is this because some women feel insecure about thier looks? Or would you say it more cultural and that society pushes women to have a fake artificial appearance? Or maybe I just don't get it as a guy?

Personally I always felt that people (not just women) look rather odd and in some cases ugly when wearing makeup.

Your thoughts?

icemaiden

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Sep, 2018 06:29 AM

Does lipstick and sunblock consider as make up? not all wear make up. Make up enhance the beauty that makes a woman more confident. It shows also she cares about you and loves you she wants to be the best in all aspects when she's with you. You should be troubled if your girlfriend won't even put lipstick when she's with you.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Sep, 2018 02:46 PM

Some women look better with a bit of makeup. That is their choice to use it!:raised_hands:

Jennifer7575

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Sep, 2018 04:39 PM

Good question. When I think of a good answer, I'll let you know. I fall into the category of: If I like you...I'll shave my legs... Make up usually does nothing for me outside of the annoyance of forgetting I have it on, so I'll wind up rubbing my eyes and go for the racoon look.

Page : 1 2