Author Thread: Bad dating experience from Christiandatingforfree.com site
sistersoul

View Profile
History
Bad dating experience from Christiandatingforfree.com site
Posted : 5 Sep, 2018 07:09 AM

Please share your stories with us about any experience from dating on this site. We know that people are not perfect, however, we can't be naive to believe "everyone" on this site has the best intentions. This is the transparency of online dating. I see that this site can be used for the wrong intentions. I call wolves in sheep's clothing. Therefore it would be interesting to hearing from those who have had bad experiences because I know there are some stories to be told.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Sep, 2018 01:14 PM

I don't have any dating experience from this site good or bad I think the men are scared of women lol

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Sep, 2018 06:41 PM

I cold say the same about women.

I sent many messages and not one reply. Its like most people here are scaredy cats or just want to waist our time.

Even one new user delete there account shortly after I messaged them. If you put ask as your interests in your profile what do you expect? Someone will ask at some point.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Sep, 2018 03:59 AM

I've been on this site a year now I've had several conversations but I'm yet to meet up with anyone. My strangest experience was sending out a well thought out message to a man in his late 50s who read the message & didn't respond. He then spent the next two weeks looking at my profile daily he then decided to send me a "wink" I thought it was very bizarre to say the least. He still looks at my profile but I've now blocked him...

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Sep, 2018 05:04 AM

Oh, so your one of those kind of people that block a user for just looking at your profile.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Sep, 2018 05:09 AM

No I'm not the kind of user that blocks someone for looking at my profile. I'm the kind of user that blocks people for being wierd or making a nuisance of themselves.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Sep, 2018 10:12 AM

You must post your own picture. It's also against the terms of service when you sign up in the site to use a picture other than your own.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Sep, 2018 08:59 AM

Sistersoul one of the annoying things about this site is the amount of scammers there are. I can usually spot them a mile off, but had one occasion that caught me completely off guard. After spending an entire day sending messages back & forth to someone off this site. I later logged in to discover that he'd been banned smh.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Sep, 2018 12:16 PM

Wanting to go of site is a big red flag for a scammer.

Jennifer7575

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Sep, 2018 05:00 PM

You're right, Aham. There are a lot of scammers on here as well as some doozies, to say the least. One guy I had a date with, from here, had facial spasms, as well as being attracted to women with large and smelly feet. (I wanted to tell him that mine don't, but if I f(a)rt, I can clear a room. Does that count?) The Monday after our meeting my daughter, Poky, rolled off the bed and had a staple put in the back of her head. His response was: It sounds like you had an exciting morning. Then later he sends a message saying, "Do you have pretty feet, Jennifer?" Yes, I was weirded out, so he was blocked shortly after that. I don't mind Twilight Zone, because idiosyncrasies are great and build character, but singing the theme song is a whole new ballgame. Another goodie is one on here who is looking for a dominatrix. I don't block him, because he has about 30 years on me age wise, so it's kind of leaning towards a respect thing. I just don't respond. I'll say this much, I'm a relic in dealing with this site. Almost a decade and have had four dates.

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Sep, 2018 11:39 AM

Just because the guy who runs this site requires a person paste their face online for all people all over the world to USE as they deem fit doesnt make it a wise "rule". I dont use my own pic on FB or anywhere online for that matter. I post pics of flowers or scenic interests or animals. Its a personal choice and a wise choice imho to be more private in the dark world we live in. This site is given to many many scammers. There is no litmus test to make sure people on this site are really christians as there is on other christian sites I have been a member of. I was just in the chat room and was witnessing to a muslim that is here to learn english!! Im sure that he is only one of many people here for the wrong reasons. The man who chooses to meet me even though I dont have a pic online is one whom worships in truth and spirit. He will heed the leading of the Holy Spirit if it is Gods will for us to meet. Do you know of eharmony dating site? They dont allow pocs at first until it is obvious that two people are a fit. Relying on pics is of the FLESH and it is LIKE the world. A true christian man or woman should be looking at a persons walk with the LORD and their FRUIT and not their FLESH.

Page : 1 2 3