Author Thread: Bad dating experience from Christiandatingforfree.com site
sistersoul

View Profile
History
Bad dating experience from Christiandatingforfree.com site
Posted : 5 Sep, 2018 07:09 AM

Please share your stories with us about any experience from dating on this site. We know that people are not perfect, however, we can't be naive to believe "everyone" on this site has the best intentions. This is the transparency of online dating. I see that this site can be used for the wrong intentions. I call wolves in sheep's clothing. Therefore it would be interesting to hearing from those who have had bad experiences because I know there are some stories to be told.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Nov, 2018 04:13 AM

Hi...l want to tell you that when a man passes your profile by after looking at it let him. I reached out to a member who passed my profile by. I wanted to know why? We started talking and made what l thought was a connection. He turned out to be a very traumatic. He wanted to move very fast and listed himself as divorced but he was still married. When confronted he tried to twist Gods word by saying in his heart he felt divorced (although he was just separated). He got upset when l didn't want to go home with him or invite him over. I had not known him for even 30 days. Ladies, l feel in love with some of his qualities but ...Christ is always right!!! This man was trying to lead me away from the loyalty, l have to Christ. He and was looking to deceive me (l believe. he was a narrcist). Beware of wolves in sheeps clothing. I could say more about him negatively but in the end all l could do was let go and pray he truly finds Christ and learns how to treat a woman.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Nov, 2018 12:16 AM

super scary :(

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Nov, 2018 08:48 AM

Unfortunately, I feel reluctant to come back on this site again after taking a break just because of the number of scammers that seem to be on here is outrageous. So many fake pictures, or people living in other countries claiming to be in the U.S.A... I mean whether you are male or female...just be careful Y'all. I almost don't even really feel like using this platform for "dating" anymore but just to talk and discuss faith with fellow believers. The last experience I've had on here was a man who seemed very nice we talked for a few months until he told me he was still living with his wife in the process of a divorce. It just made me feel very frustrated, especially that he felt the need to hide it and not be honest about it. I learned my lesson though. You just have to be wise, take things slow, don't rush in, and seek advice from others whether you don't want to hear it or not...sometimes that can really help you from making a huge mistake in the long run. Doesn't matter if you meet the person online or offline...just remember Y'all take it slow...and always pray and ask God for wisdom and guidance...

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Dec, 2018 07:50 PM

Can anyone explain the following. How does a 48 year old Christian man ghost a Christian lady that he's been having almost hourly conversations with on a daily basis for close to 7 months? How does a 48 year old Christian man ghost a Christian lady after requesting to speak with her elderly father and siblings in order to inform them that he wants to marry their daughter and sister? How does a 48 year old Christian man request that a Christian lady go ahead and book the wedding venue (the deposit being non refundable) and then ghosts her the following day? Can anyone explain to me just how a 48 year old Christian man who prayed that God confirm his wife through very specific words that she would speak to him ghost the same lady who uttered those exact same words he mentioned to God in his prayer closet? If anyone can explain these things please do because right now I feel like sleeping and not waking up.

Page : 1 2 3