Author Thread: Racial Preference : Does it matter ? on CDFF ?
meetme2016

View Profile
History
Racial Preference : Does it matter ? on CDFF ?
Posted : 11 Sep, 2018 02:42 AM

I see a lot of people here who have 'white' only preference.Its sad but we do live still in racist world.I suggest that you could have an open mind and possibly meet a now ' White' established man who is doing something in life and with similar interests as you.

For Reference who don't know if racial bias is real in dating can see the below video on studies done on major online dating apps. (This is not an imaginary thing, it really happening in our modern society and also Christians do it on cdff )

1.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flXIdlRwEXc

2.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZoy0HGKRuI

See the videos before suggesting any answers.

Chris1589

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Sep, 2018 02:55 PM

With God all things are possible

Chris1589

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Sep, 2018 03:01 PM

Pursue God first and you can breakthrough this racism

meetme2016

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Dec, 2018 02:32 PM

Another interesting video about study done exposing racial preference shown by women in online dating by founder of okcupid dating app

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0-PFWGQEAA

Loree7

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 09:05 AM

I'm a mutt as far as nationalities. I hold two passports from two different continents. Racial preference will always be a factor in looking for a mate. We all have preference, but that doesn't mean that one is racist, just that their preference is different. Hollywood has in the past pushed a thought that whites are more attractive and richer. That thought has permeated society. In the South American countries in which I have lived and visited, the lighter the person usually means the richer and more attractive they are seen. I have yet to know a culture more racist than the Japanese ( I live in a Japanese area).

Well, a person's physical appearance is a preference and should be taken into consideration, we are all one blood. I believe that a bigger question is culture and there can be several cultures in one country. Culture influences how a person reacts and acts in any given situation. It affects the communication, not only speech but also body language of a couple.

Loree7

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Mar, 2020 07:43 AM

I just listened to Joyful Joyful We Adore Thee in Japanese and what a thrilling thought came in that one day in Heaven all tongues and tribes (note I didn't mention race) will sing together around God's throne. Amazing!

Loretta30

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Nov, 2023 01:09 PM

You are very right and I second you on that . It's sad I have met many who also tell me that they ain't interested in me since am a mom I have children but that's me am here to search for a true person not anyone seeking perfection nor wanting to change who I am

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Nov, 2023 02:27 PM

Interesting Topic but not that Uncommon.

Many Men have Preferences and so do Many Women.

On or off any Date site.

It's a Preference of a intended mate, date or Spouse.

Christians are just human beings and it is common to have Preferences.

Reb56^

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Mar, 2024 09:46 PM

Racial preferences could be an option here, as often people may socially accept but not personally.

It could be quite offensive to a viewer to read 'white only' preference, especially when, as Christians, we know that we have one Father who is the Father of ALL.

Anyway, finally, it comes down to every individual's preference for life, marriage, family and with this option, it's clearer to identify a racist.

Page : 1 2