Author Thread: Sex
dekota54

View Profile
History
Sex
Posted : 13 Sep, 2018 09:28 AM

So why is it that Ladys will chat for a bit then when we chat offline they say that they don't want FWB (Sex) then turn around and suggest sex and send photos of that nature. and im sure guys do the same but trying to understand and yes on this site.

skywalker737

View Profile
History
Sex
Posted : 14 Sep, 2018 12:12 AM

Sex shall not be a taboo, but must be explain properly for someone with education and experience!

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Sex
Posted : 14 Sep, 2018 05:12 AM

Wow thankfully I've not had that particular experience on this site, but if I was too they'd get short shrift from me. I hold myself in too high esteem to ever accept that kind of behaviour.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Sex
Posted : 14 Sep, 2018 02:05 PM

On further reflection I think that if you find yourself in that situation again you should ask them that question, because I really can't offer any insight as to why someone would think that's the thing to do.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Sex
Posted : 14 Sep, 2018 02:46 PM

People on line are far from perfect, just like in read world. However, except more morals from a Christian. Unfortunately, some do inappropriate things, we just have to pray for them. If we are the one doing things like that, we need to repent and ask God to help us get to a higher place that that in our Christian walk.

I have come in contact with professing Christian men, who think it is ok to date and have sex . The Bible teaches against that. So I wonder why a Christian man, Don't know that.

Jennifer7575

View Profile
History
Sex
Posted : 16 Sep, 2018 04:29 PM

I hear you Dekota. It takes all kinds in this department. Lust baffles me too, especially when one claims how important it is to go to church every Sunday. I've noticed many will sing praises then compromise with the body. This is no joke/lie. I lived in the Water Street Rescue Mission for about 2 years, which is a homeless shelter. There would be guys who would evangelize to prostitutes which hung around on the block behind the mission tell them, "You're saved!" Then ask them to go to bed. Go figure?

Jennifer7575

View Profile
History
Sex
Posted : 16 Sep, 2018 04:30 PM

I hear you Dekota. It takes all kinds in this department. Lust baffles me too, especially when one claims how important it is to go to church every Sunday. I've noticed many will sing praises then compromise with the body. This is no joke/lie. I lived in the Water Street Rescue Mission for about 2 years, which is a homeless shelter. There would be guys who would evangelize to prostitutes which hung around on the block behind the mission tell them, "You're saved!" Then ask them to go to bed. Go figure?

View Profile
History
Sex
Posted : 15 Oct, 2018 12:51 PM

people should wait to open the gift. To open the gift before marriage shows you do not like surprises.

View Profile
History
Sex
Posted : 11 Nov, 2018 09:47 AM

As a Christian our YES should be a YES and a NO be a NO. I mean the Bible clearly states sex should be practiced in marriage why then do we who know Christ, we who are called His children go contrary to His teachings? I know we are not perfect but like Cupcakeme said some men are born again yet do not believe in this. I fail to understand.

To answer the origin of this thread, if you come across such a such a situation, make your stand known and if the other party get you okay if they don't then you've got to pray for wisdom. In the past I have had to block people ( something I really don't like doing) because they could not respect my stand and would keep demanding for nudes or send me some.