Author Thread: Friends zone
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Friends zone
Posted : 15 Sep, 2018 03:04 PM

Why do men want to move on, when a woman puts them in a friend's zone.

Shouldn't a romantic mate, start with a friend first ??

View Profile
History
Friends zone
Posted : 15 Sep, 2018 04:30 PM

Not everyone is willing to move at the same rate in a relationship or in things in general. But I see to many times people jumping in head first into a relationship. Too many people are not willing to wait for things.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Friends zone
Posted : 15 Sep, 2018 05:09 PM

I am willing to be friends for long time, and find men pushing otherwise, Online and Off-line. Even !en who profess to be Christian, and that really bothers me.

Chris1589

View Profile
History
Friends zone
Posted : 29 Sep, 2018 12:10 AM

Friendzone is the best

View Profile
History
Friends zone
Posted : 5 Oct, 2018 12:04 PM

Men generally DO NOT form close friendships with woman they are attracted to.... it short circuits the male brain because every hug needs extra effort in restraint for example.

And no actually typically when a woman puts a man in the "friend zone" she has either consciously or subconsciously already rejected him as a potential lifelong mate. If she then for some reason actually does form a romantic relationship with him its usually only because she did not find anyone better even though she was actually on the lookout and basically kept him as a backup.

A lot of the problems around this have to do with people these days expecting a lot of things that only actually happen after marriage to happen during dating.... the only REAL bonding happens after the rings are exchanged with everything "romantic" beforehand basically being extremely synthetic. There is no such thing as long term friendship turning into romance, romantic friendship is it's own separate thing directly tied to physical intimacy and it's after effects combined with being married without the possibility of divorce.

Ocean17

View Profile
History
Friends zone
Posted : 14 Oct, 2018 12:45 PM

Dear Rambo,

"Men generally DO NOT form close friendships with woman they are attracted to.... it short circuits the male brain because every hug needs extra effort in restraint for example."

I knew this. Thank you for the reminder. This is the type of insight that I find intelligent. Something that I can try to remember when interacting with men. No hugging......just kidding.

Dan481

View Profile
History
Friends zone
Posted : 31 Oct, 2018 07:55 AM

I am curious about your question. Are you referring to the "i just want to be friends" line that anyone can receive? If you are for me that tells me she is not interested in developing a closer relationship that could lead to marriage.

I think also any individual man/woman that has close friends of the opposite sex that are also single raise some questions for someone who is interested in that individual. A person may think twice about dating someone they are attracted to because of the perception that one of their friends is his/her future spouse.

After all a "friends with benefits" relationship could be in the mix.