Author Thread: What is it about younger men that can attract older women?
Admin

What is it about younger men that can attract older women?
Posted : 16 Sep, 2018 12:02 PM

Something I beginning to realize more and more since I started looking for a partner online is that I seem to only attract older women. Not only online but in person too.

At first I thought nothing of it and just figured older women have more confidence. But then I realized something was not adding up.

So my question is what exactly does a older women find attractive in a partner and what do they find attractive in a much younger partner that they don't find attractive in a partner their own age?

In person you don't have much to go on until you speak with the person so I would say it has to do mainly with the mans youth or the way he carries himself? But with online dating profiles one has more to go on then just appearance.

Jennifer7575

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Sep, 2018 04:05 PM

Unfortunately, from the dreaded term cougar aspect, I hear women talk on the snarky side in regards to younger guys as they would about puppies...As in he's so cute and trainable... Not a good aspect to feed into.

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Sep, 2018 05:17 PM

The can't explain everything. I have a few message me without realizing my age only to apologize about the mix up before I had a chance to let them know. So at lest for some instances there something more to it.

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Sep, 2018 09:32 PM

Do you have more hair, less wrinkles than the other older men? Probably. If you're younger, maybe you're more athletic ie better in bed? I agree that perhaps a younger man is "trainable" and someone for that woman to control. Sad.

Just a couple guesses.

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Sep, 2018 12:10 PM

Maybe I should have worded my question better. I'm not so much asking about this from a desires/physical attraction standpoint and more from a sincere stand point. Sorry Don't know of a better way of punting it, I'm bad with words.

But to answer your question FreckleJess, I'm defiantly not the athletic type, but I'm not out of shape. I do have more hair, for now its stating to reseed. And wile I do not have any wrinkles, I do have a handful of scares.

As far as being trainable, it takes about 5 minutes with me in person to realize that not happening.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Sep, 2018 03:49 AM

I really don't know because I've always been attracted to men that were older than me, and have only ever dated men older than me usually about 5/6 years older, I wouldn't want to date someone who was young enough to be my son.

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Sep, 2018 01:14 PM

In all fairness in my opinion in the general observation of interacting in a large church but also in the community. I see some women as well as men look far younger than their actual years.

So this can be a challenge.

Hair, skin, grooming all play a part in looking after the temple given to us.

Some people have a very good appearance whilst others simply do not.

Some people have determined in their hearts & minds that they prefer a partnership closer in age - and then others are not too bothered.

Personally I think it is something we should speak daily to God about. Plus if you have a God driven purpose to do Kingdom work then seeking a person who has the same or comparable traits in age energy and desire is very useful!

I think it is fair to decide between yourself & God. No-one should dictate that.

However if a man would like to create a family with his wife. Then it is most likely a that a woman who can conceive as well as a woman who might decide to adopt with a man can equally have a loving happy family!

But going back to what I was referring to about our physical bodies.

Apart from the reality of physical challenges the - way we present ourselves have a real impact about how other people perceive us.

Some people over-eat whilst others just eat a poor diet which manifests itself in how they look or even behave.

The issue you mention about older women seeking you out could be a prayer point.

But equally women on this site are having the same challenges.

Do you think that God is asking you to do something specific along these lines i.e. to prayer?

Could it be that God is trying to remove something or remind you or many of us of something?

Who truly knows but God.

What do think about any of these points?

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Sep, 2018 01:14 PM

In all fairness in my opinion in the general observation of interacting in a large church but also in the community. I see some women as well as men look far younger than their actual years.

So this can be a challenge.

Hair, skin, grooming all play a part in looking after the temple given to us.

Some people have a very good appearance whilst others simply do not.

Some people have determined in their hearts & minds that they prefer a partnership closer in age - and then others are not too bothered.

Personally I think it is something we should speak daily to God about. Plus if you have a God driven purpose to do Kingdom work then seeking a person who has the same or comparable traits in age energy and desire is very useful!

I think it is fair to decide between yourself & God. No-one should dictate that.

However if a man would like to create a family with his wife. Then it is most likely a that a woman who can conceive as well as a woman who might decide to adopt with a man can equally have a loving happy family!

But going back to what I was referring to about our physical bodies.

Apart from the reality of physical challenges the - way we present ourselves have a real impact about how other people perceive us.

Some people over-eat whilst others just eat a poor diet which manifests itself in how they look or even behave.

The issue you mention about older women seeking you out could be a prayer point.

But equally women on this site are having the same challenges.

Do you think that God is asking you to do something specific along these lines i.e. to prayer?

Could it be that God is trying to remove something or remind you or many of us of something?

Who truly knows but God.

What do think about any of these points?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Oct, 2018 12:19 PM

Younge men are usually more fun, have a good sense of humor and more open . Old men are oftentimes boring. But they still seek Women half there age. Lol. Most Young women want Young men.

I did, when I was Young.

Ocean17

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Oct, 2018 06:18 PM

I am young at heart and appreciate men who are too.

Perhaps these women see a man who is not hardened by life's experiences and is hopeful for the future.