Author Thread: What do you call a prophet whose predictions fail?
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
What do you call a prophet whose predictions fail?
Posted : 18 Sep, 2018 06:25 PM

He’s a false prophet just like Rabbi Johnathan Cahn who is neither Rabbi nor prophet, just a Cahn.

The book of Deuteronomy is firm. Anyone claiming to be a prophet cannot issue so much as ONE single false prediction! “Rabbi” Johnathan Cahn, who is rightly named, has written several best selling books which document his sorted attempts at prophethood. One of Cahn’s favorite cons is to call attention to a famous person or news event. He then cunningly, by slight of hand, transforms an aggregate of pre-cut, paste and twist-mesh scripture into a never hitherto foreseen “prophecy”!! In fact, we’re told numerous “prophecy” are embedded in scripture that await discovery. Actually Cahn customizes scripture to make it fit his own preconceived inventions. But here’s the nub: IF Cahn’s alleged hidden “predictions” are REALLY predictions WHY doesn’t Cahn present them BEFORE the event takes place or before the specific person acts!!? I know why, because he can’t!! He has more than demonstrated his incompetence as a prophet, his failed prophecies testify! I hope people who bought his books demand a refund!!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Sep, 2018 06:28 PM

He’s a false prophet just like Rabbi Johnathan Cahn who is neither Rabbi nor prophet, just a Cahn.

The book of Deuteronomy is firm. Anyone claiming to be a prophet cannot issue so much as ONE single false prediction! “Rabbi” Johnathan Cahn, who is rightly named, has written several best selling books which document his sorted attempts at prophethood.

One of Cahn’s favorite cons is to call attention to a famous person or news event. He then cunningly, by slight of hand, transforms an aggregate of pre-cut, paste and twist-mesh scripture into a never hitherto foreseen “prophecy”!! In fact, we’re told numerous “prophecy” are embedded in scripture that await discovery. Actually Cahn customizes scripture to make it fit his own preconceived inventions.

But here’s the nub: IF Cahn’s alleged hidden “predictions” are REALLY predictions WHY doesn’t Cahn present them BEFORE the event takes place or before the specific person acts!!? I know why, because he can’t!! He has more than demonstrated his incompetence as a prophet, his failed prophecies testify!

I hope people who bought his books demand a refund!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Sep, 2018 08:10 PM

Amen. There are certainly many False Prophets in the Last Days who teach things which contradict God's Word!!

**DO **PROPHETS** PLAY AN IMPORTANT ROLE IN THE NEW COVENANT**??

I Corinthians 12:27,28: Now you are the body of Christ , and each one of you is a part of it. And God has placed in the church first of all apostles, second **PROPHETS**, third teachers.

Romans 12:4-8: For just as each of us has one body with many members, and those members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is **PROPHESYING**, then **PROPHESY in accordance with your faith, if it is teaching, then teach, If it is encouraging, then give encouragement.

Ephesians 4:7,11-13,16: But to each one of us grace has been given as Christ apportioned it... So Christ Himself {Not the church!} gives some to be apostles, some to be **PROPHETS**,some to be evangelists and some to be pastors and teachers, to equip His people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ... From Him the whole body, joined and held together by every important ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work!!

Ephesians 2:19,20: Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God's people and also members of His household, built on the foundation of the apostles and **PROPHETS**, with Christ Jesus Himself as the Chief Cornerstone!

I Corinthians 14:1,3,4: Follow the way of love and eagerly desire gifts of the Spirit, especially **PROPHECY**... The one who **PROPHECIES** speaks to people for their strengthening, encouraging and comfort.... He who **PROPHESIES** edifies the church!

I Corinthians 14:22: **PROPHECY** is not for unbelievers but **FOR BELIEVERS**!

Amos 3:7: Surely the Sovereign Lord does nothing without revealing His plan to His servants the **PROPHETS**!

I Thessalonians 19-21: Do not treat **PROPHECIES** with contempt, but test them all; hold on to what is good!!

I Corinthians 14:39: Therefore, my bothers **BE EAGER TO PROPHESY**!!

2 Peter 1:19-21: We also have the **PROPHETIC** message as something completely reliable, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the Morning Star rises in your hearts. Above all, you must understand that no **PROPHECY** of Scripture came about by the prophets own interpretation of things.. For **PROPHECY never had its origin in the human will but **PROPHETS**, though human, spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit!

Matthew 10:40,41: Jesus says, Anyone who welcomes you welcomes Me, and anyone who welcomes Me welcomes the One who sent Me. Whoever welcomes a **PROPHET** will receive a **PROPHET'S REWARD**!!

Revelation 1:1-4: The Revelation of Jesus Christ which God gave Him to show His servants what must take place. He made it known by sending His angel to His servant John, who testifies to everything he saw--that is the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ. Blessed is the one who reads the words of this **PROPHECY**and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it!

Revelation 22:7,16.18,19: Jesus says, Blessed is the one who keeps the words of the prophecy written in this book... I, Jesus, have sent My angel to give you this testimony **FOR THE CHURCHES**... I warn everyone who hears the words of the **PROPHECY** of this book. If anyone **ADDS** {Like Rev 4:1 & 13:5} anything to them God will add to that person the plagues described in this book. And if anyone **TAKES WORDS AWAY** from this book of **PROPHECY**, God will take away from that person any share in the Tree of Life and in the Holy City {The New Jerusalem}, which are described in this book!

A perfect example of this is how some pre-trib prophets **ADD** to Revelation 4:1:

Revelation 4:1: John said in AD 96 when Revelation was written, " After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And a voice I had first heard speaking to Me like a trumpet {See Rev 1:10} said, "Come up here and I will show you what must take place after this!"

Since a pre-trib rapture is not mentioned in the Olivet Prophecies in Matthew 24,25, Mark 13 and Luke 21 and in all of the prophecies in Revelation some pre-trib prophets **ADD** the ridiculous prophecy that John going up to heaven in AD 96 to learn what will happen in the future **ALSO REPRESENTS** millions of **CHURCH SAINTS** being raptured just before the beginning of the Great Tribulation???

The Post-Trib resurrection of God's saints is beautifully mentioned in the Olivet prophecies in Matthew 24:29-31, Matthew 25:31, Mark 13:24-26, and Luke 21:25-27 and in Revelation 11:15-18 and Revelation 14:14-16!!

God's New Covenant **PROPHETS** must be very careful not the change or contradict any of the inspired **PROPHECIES** in God's Word!!

Revelation 11:3: Jesus says, "I will appoint My 2 witnesses, and they will **PROPHESY** for 1260 days, clothed in sackcloth.

In addition to God's 2 **PROPHETS** {Moses & Elijah?} who will come from heaven to **PROPHESY** for 1260 days during the Great Tribulation, **PROPHETS** are mentioned 8 times in Revelation while pastors, teachers and evangelists are not even mentioned once!! {See Revelation 10:7; 11:10,18; 16:6; 18:20,24; 22:6,9}

Revelation 8:2: And I saw 7 angels who stand before God, and 7 trumpets were given to them! {The fist 6 trumpets will be sounded **DURING** the Great Tribulation as per Revelation 8:6 to Revelation 9:21!!}

Revelation 10:7 In the days when the 7th angel is about to sound his trumpet the **MYSTERY** {See I Cor 15:51,52} of God will be accomplished !{See Revelation 11:15-18} just as He announced to His servants the **PROPHETS**!!

I Corinthians 15:51: Listen, I tell you a **MYSTERY**: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed--in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the {**7TH** and} **LAST TRUMPET**! {see Revelation 8:2 & Rev 11:15}

Revelation 22:6-9: The angel said to me, "These words are trustworthy and true. The Lord, the God who inspires the **PROPHETS**, sent His angel to show His servants the things that must take place." Jesus says, "Blessed is the one who keeps the words of the **PROPHECY** written in this book." I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. And when I heard and seen them, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who had been showing them to me. But the angel said to me, "Don't do that! I am a fellow servant with you and with your fellow **PROPHETS** and who all who **KEEP THE WORDS** of this book! **WORSHIP GOD**!"

Revelation 11:15,18: The 7th angel sounded His trumpet {See Rev 8:2; 10:7; I Cor 15:51}, and there were loud voices in heaven which said: "The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and His Christ and He will reign for ever and ever!"... "The time has come for judging the dead, and for **REWARDING** your servants the **PROPHETS**and your people who reverence your name!"

Matthew 16:27: Jesus says, �The Son of Man is going to come in His Father's glory with His angels and **THEN** He will **REWARD** each person according to what he has done!�

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2018 12:13 AM

We call them prophetic 7744/ richard

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2018 07:48 AM

It is interesting to note that gracenotworkssaves never quotes God's Word!!!??? And like Satan continually criticizes anyone who quotes God's Word???

Matthew 4:4: Jesus says to Satan, "Man shall not live on bread alone , but on **EVERY WORD** that comes from the mouth of God!"

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2018 10:46 AM

Most conservative evangelical Greek scholars believe the 1984 NIV, the NASB and the ESV or English Standard version are the most accurate translations.

The 2011 NIV version has several problems:

The inspired Greek manuscripts refer to all born again Christian saints as **BROTHERS** about 50 times. Whereas the 2011 NIV version always translates **BROTHERS** as **BROTHERS AD SISTERS**.

The 2011 has much more serious mistakes in the book of Revelation:

Note: 666 or the Man of Sin is called a Beast 36 or 6X6 times in Revelation.

666 and his False Prophet always have **MASCULINE PRONOUNS** in Revelation. Whereas the 2011 NIV version always wrongly uses the pronoun *IT** when referring to the Beast and his False Prophet. This is probably because the majority of the 2011 NIV translators wrongly have a very symbolic Reformed view of Revelation.

Other than these 2 mistakes the 2011 NIV is fairly accurate but I always prefer the 1984 NIV version when their is a slight difference.

It�s still wrong for Christians to be suspicious of other Christians just because of the Bible translation they carry to church. The tribalism needs to stop. All Bible-loving-and-reading Christians need to learn to see the value in all good Bible translations.

People who use the NIV exclusively need to also see the value of the NASB and the ESV. People who use the ESV exclusively need to discover the help the 1984 NIV and NASB can provide. And people who use the NASB exclusively need to see some of the more meaningful translations the 1984 NIV provides.

Gracenotworkssaves apparently does not believe any Bible translations are inspired by God since he never quotes the Word of God just like Satan.

Matthew 4:4 Jesus says to Satan, "Man does not live by bread alone but by **EVERY WORD** from the mouth of God.

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Sep, 2018 12:36 PM

Even though God's Word forbids women to preach or teach men in the church the amount of Protestant churches which now allows women preachers in the church and other more liberal doctrines has grown from about 1 percent in AD 1880 to about **66.6** percent in AD 2018.

This has also affected the differences in the 1984 NIV version and the 2011 NIV version. The NIV version first began in 1973 and was revised in 1984. The 1984 NIV version is considered by many to be the most accurate translation from the inspired Koine Greek documents to present day English. Most of the Greek scholars who translated the 1984 NIV version were teachers in the Calvinist Christian Reformed Church colleges and seminaries and were considered to be the top Greek scholars in the world at that time. However by 1995 the Christian Reformed Church became more liberal and started to allow women teachers, preachers and elders in their churches. This caused many of their top conservative Greek scholars to leave the Christian Reformed church to other conservative denominations like the Orthodox Presbyterian church. The result being the majority of the Greek scholars who translated the 2011 NIV version were much more liberal.

Most conservative evangelical Greek scholars believe the 1984 NIV, the NASB and the ESV or English Standard version are the most accurate translations.

The 2011 NIV version has several big problems:

The inspired Greek manuscripts refer to all born again Christian saints as **BROTHERS** about 50 times. Whereas the 2011 NIV version always translates **BROTHERS** as **BROTHERS AND SISTERS**.

The 2011 has much more serious mistakes in the book of Revelation:

Note: 666 or the Man of Sin is called a Beast 36 or 6X6 times in Revelation.

666 and his False Prophet always have **MASCULINE PRONOUNS** in Revelation. Whereas the 2011 NIV version always wrongly uses the pronoun *IT** when referring to the Beast and his False Prophet. This is probably because the new liberal majority of the 2011 NIV translators wrongly have a very symbolic Reformed view of Revelation.

The word **SAINTS** is mentioned 44 times in the 1984 NIV version but is always translated "holy ones" in the 2011 NIV version.

The word **SAINTS** is derived from the Greek word **HAGIAZOO** whose basic meaning **CHOSEN**, **SANCTIFIED** and to **MAKE HOLY**. Saints in the NT, are never deceased individuals who have been canonized by the Roman Catholic church and given sainthood.

Revelation 17:14: They will make war against the **LAMB** will overcome them because He is **LORD** of lords and **KING** of kings and with Him will be His **CALLED**, **CHOSEN** and **FAITHFUL** followers! {GOD's **SAINTS** riding on flying white horses right after the Marriage Feast of the **LAMB** as per Revelation 19:7-20}

Other than these 3 mistakes the 2011 NIV is fairly accurate but I always prefer the 1984 NIV version when their is a slight difference.

I Corinthians 14:34,35: As in all the congregations of the saints, women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says. If they want to inquire about something , they should ask their own husbands at home, for it is **DISGRACEFUL** for a woman to speak in the church!

It is interesting to note that about **66.6** percent of the Protestant churches now approve of woman Pastors, Teachers and Elders???

I Timothy 2:11-14: A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or have authority over a man, she must be silent. For Adam was formed first, then Eve And Adam was not the one deceived, it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner.

EPHESIANS 5:22-24: Wives submit to your husbands as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, His body, of which He is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything!

I Corinthians 11:2-10: Now I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the **HEAD** of a woman is man, and the head of Christ is God. Every man who prays or prophesies with his head covered dishonors his head. And every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head--it is as though her head were shaved. If a woman does not cover her head, she should have her hair cut off, and if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut or shaved off, she should cover her head. A man ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God, but the woman is the glory of man. For man did not cone from woman but woman from man. For this reason, and because of the angels, the woman ought to have a sign of authority on her head!

It is interesting to note that only about 7 percent of the woman who attend churches wear a head covering when they are praying in church.

I Timothy 3:1-7 shows that only men can be **OVERSEERS** in the church. ! Timothy 3:8-12 shows that only men can be **DEACONS** in the church. And Titus 1:5-9 shows that only men can be **ELDERS** in the church.

It�s still wrong for Christians to be suspicious of other Christians just because of the Bible translation they carry to church. This tribalism needs to stop. All Bible-loving-and-reading Christians need to learn to see the value in all good Bible translations.

People who use the 1984 NIV exclusively need to also see the value of the NASB and the ESV. People who use the ESV exclusively need to discover the help the 1984 NIV and NASB can provide. And people who use the NASB exclusively need to see some of the more meaningful translations the 1984 NIV provides.

Gracenotworkssaves apparently does not believe any Bible translations are inspired by God since he **NEVER QUOTES THE WORD OF GOD** just like Satan.

Matthew 4:4 Jesus says to Satan, "Man does not live by bread alone but by **EVERY WORD** from the mouth of God.

I Peter 1:23-25: You have been **BORN AGAIN THROUGH THE LIVING AND ENDURING **WORD OF GOD**!! All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field, the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the **WORD OF THE LORD STANDS FOREVER**. And this is the **WORD** that was preached to you.

2 Timothy 3:15,16: 4:1,2: You have known the **HOLY SCRIPTURES**, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. **ALL SCRIPTURE IS GOD-BREATHED** and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of His appearing and His kingdom, I give you this charge: **PREACH THE WORD**!! {**WHICH IS THE ENTIRE NEW COVENANT AND NEW TESTAMENT**!!}

**DOES GOD"S WORD SAY THAT **ADDING** OR **TAKING WORD'S AWAY** FROM GOD's WORD IS AN UMPARDONABLE SIN**??

Revelation 22:16,18,19: "I, Jesus. have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the Churches.... I warn everyone who hears the **WORDS OF THE PROPHECY OF THIS BOOK**: If anyone **ADDS** {Like the RC popes} anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this Book {Including **ETERNAL HELL**} And if anyone **TAKES WORDS AWAY** {Like the RC popes} from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the Tree of Life and in the Holy City {The New Jerusalem}, which are described in this book."

THE GREAT COMMISSION: Matthew 28:18-20: Jesus says, �All authority in heaven and on ***EARTH*** has been given to Me {Not some RC Pope}. Therefore go and make disciples of *ALL NATIONS*...teaching them to **OBEY EVERYTHING** I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very *END OF THE AGE*!�

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Sep, 2018 06:05 PM

Q~ What do you call a prophet whose predictions fail?

A~ If a saposed prophet's prophecy does not come to pass...they are called a False prophet !!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Sep, 2018 06:12 PM

2 Peter 2

The Rise of False Prophets

2 But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will also be false teachers among you, who will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing swift destruction upon themselves. 2 Many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of the truth will be maligned; 3 and in their greed they will exploit you with false words; their judgment from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.

4 For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but cast them into hell and committed them to pits of darkness, reserved for judgment; 5 and did not spare the ancient world, but preserved Noah, a [a]preacher of righteousness, with seven others, when He brought a flood upon the world of the ungodly; 6 and if He condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah to destruction by reducing them to ashes, having made them an example to those who would live ungodly lives thereafter; 7 and if He rescued righteous Lot, oppressed by the sensual conduct of unprincipled men 8 (for by what he saw and heard that righteous man, while living among them, felt his righteous soul tormented day after day by their lawless deeds), 9 then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from [b]temptation, and to keep the unrighteous under punishment for the day of judgment, 10 and especially those who [c]indulge the flesh in its corrupt desires and despise authority.

Daring, self-willed, they do not tremble when they revile angelic [d]majesties, 11 whereas angels who are greater in might and power do not bring a reviling judgment against them before the Lord. 12 But these, like unreasoning animals, born as creatures of instinct to be captured and killed, reviling where they have no knowledge, will in [e]the destruction of those creatures also be destroyed, 13 suffering wrong as the wages of doing wrong. They count it a pleasure to revel in the daytime. They are stains and blemishes, reveling in their [f]deceptions, as they carouse with you, 14 having eyes full of adultery that never cease from sin, enticing unstable souls, having a heart trained in greed, accursed children; 15 forsaking the right way, they have gone astray, having followed the way of Balaam, the son of Beor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness; 16 but he received a rebuke for his own transgression, for a mute donkey, speaking with a voice of a man, restrained the madness of the prophet.

17 These are springs without water and mists driven by a storm, for whom the [g]black darkness has been reserved. 18 For speaking out arrogant words of vanity they entice by fleshly desires, by sensuality, those who barely escape from the ones who live in error, 19 promising them freedom while they themselves are slaves of corruption; for by what a man is overcome, by this he is enslaved. 20 For if, after they have escaped the defilements of the world by the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in them and are overcome, the last state has become worse for them than the first. 21 For it would be better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than having known it, to turn away from the holy commandment handed on to them. 22 [h]It has happened to them according to the true proverb, �A dog returns to its own vomit,� and, �A sow, after washing, returns to wallowing in the mire.�

Footnotes:

2 Peter 2:5 Or herald

2 Peter 2:9 Lit trial; or temptation

2 Peter 2:10 Lit go after

2 Peter 2:10 Lit glories

2 Peter 2:12 Lit their destruction also

2 Peter 2:13 One early ms reads love feasts

2 Peter 2:17 Lit blackness of darkness

2 Peter 2:22 Lit The thing of the true proverb has happened to them

New American Standard Bible (NASB)

Copyright � 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971

Sourced~ BibleGateway

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Sep, 2018 08:44 PM

Extremely Satanic quotes by gracenotworkssaves:

"When anyone believes that the translations of men are the Word of GOD Almighty, then they are already deceived."

"**EVERY** translation {Except Mine}has many errors"

The followers of Satan like Gracenotworkssaves really hate it when you quote the Word of God. He claims that you have to be expert in Greek to understand the New Testament and that no English translations are inspired by God??? Since he is not a Greek scholar he will not even quote God's Word in Greek and then translate it into English!

I have never quoted the KJV version since it has many mistakes and is hard to understand since it is translated in 16th Century English!

**DOES GOD'S WORD SAY THAT *ADDING** OR **TAKING WORDS** AWAY FROM GOD'S WORD IS A SIN**??

Deuteronomy 4:2: The Lord said, "Do not **ADD** to what I command you and do not **SUBTRACT** from it, but keep the commands of the Lord your God that I give you!!"

Deuteronomy 12:32: The Lord said, "See that you do all I command you, do not **ADD** to it or **TAKE AWAY** from it!!"

Proverbs 30:5,6: Every Word of God is **FLAWLESS**, He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him! Do not **ADD* to His Words, or He will rebuke you and prove you a **LIAR**!!

Deuteronomy 18:17-19: The Lord said to Moses, "I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among your fellow Israelites, and I will put My words in His mouth. He will tell them **EVERYTHING** I command Him. I Myself will call to account anyone who does not listen to My words that the Prophet speaks in My name!!"

John 14:21-24: Jesus says, "Whoever has My commands and keeps them is the one who loves Me... Anyone who loves Me will obey My teaching, My Father will love them, and We will come to them and make Our home with them.. Anyone who does not love Me will not obey My teaching. These words you hear are not My own; they belong to the Father who sent Me!" {See Deut 18:17-19 above}

Acts 5:32: We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given **TO THOSE WHO OBEY HIM**!"

Luke 6:46-49: Jesus says, "As for everyone who comes to Me and hears **MY WORDS** and **PUTS THEM INTO PRACTICE**. I will show you what they are like. They are like a man building a house, who dug down deep and laid foundation on rock. When the flood came, the torrent struck that house but could not shake it, because it was well built. But the one who hears **MY WORDS** and does not put them into practice is like a man who built a house on the ground without a foundation. The moment the torrent struck that house, it collapsed and its destruction was complete!"

I Peter 1:23-25: You have been **BORN AGAIN THROUGH THE LIVING AND ENDURING **WORD OF GOD**!! All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field, the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the **WORD OF THE LORD STANDS FOREVER**. And this is the **WORD** that was preached to you.

Matthew 24:35: Jesus says, Heaven and earth will pass away, but **MY WORDS WILL NEVER PASS AWAY**!"

I John 2:3-5: We know we have come to know Him {Jesus} if we obey His commands. The man who says, "I know Him," but does not do what He commands is a liar and the truth is not in him. But if anyone **OBEYS HIS WORD**, God's love is truly made complete in him!

Matthew 4:4: Jesus says, "Man does not live on bread alone, but on **EVERY WORD FROM THE MOUTH OF GOD**!"

Luke 8:15: Jesus says, "But the seed on good soil stands for those with a noble and good heart, who hear the **WORD**, retain it, and by perseverance produce a crop."

John 17:17: Jesus prays to His Father, "Sanctify them by the Truth, **YOUR WORD IS TRUTH**!"

Acts 20:32: Paul says, "Now I commit you to God and to the **WORD OF HIS GRACE**, which can build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified!"

Romans 10:17: Consequently, **FAITH COMES FROM HEARING THE MESSAGE**, and the message is heard **THROUGH THE WORD OF CHRIST**!

James 1:18; He chose to give us **BIRTH THROUGH THE WORD** of Truth!!

I Corinthians 15:2: By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the **WORD** preached to you. Otherwise you have believed in vain!

2 Corinthians 4:2: We do not use deception, nor do we distort the **WORD OF GOD**!

Ephesians 1:13: You also were included in Christ **WHEN** you heard the **WORD** of Truth, the gospel of your salvation.

Ephesians 2:17: Take the sword of the Spirit, which is the **WORD OF GOD**!

Colossians 1:25: I have become its servant by the commission God gave to me to present to you the **WORD OF GOD IN ALL ITS FULLNESS**!

Colossians 3:16: Let the **WORD OF CHRIST** dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom!

I Thessalonians 2:13: We thank God continually because, when you received the **WORD OF GOD**, which you heard from us, you received it not as the word of men, but as it actually is, the **WORD OF GOD**!

2 Timothy 2:15: Do your best to present yourselves to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who **CORRECTLY HANDLES THE WORD ** of truth!

2 Timothy 3:15,16: 4:1,2: You have known the **HOLY SCRIPTURES**, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. **ALL SCRIPTURE IS GOD-BREATHED** and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of His appearing and His kingdom, I give you this charge: **PREACH THE WORD**!! {**WHICH IS THE ENTIRE NEW COVENANT AND NEW TESTAMENT**!!}

**DOES GOD"S WORD SAY THAT **ADDING** OR **TAKING WORD'S AWAY** FROM GOD's WORD IS AN UMPARDONABLE SIN**??

Revelation 22:16,18,19: "I, Jesus. have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the Churches.... I warn everyone who hears the **WORDS OF THE PROPHECY OF THIS BOOK**: If anyone **ADDS** {Like the RC popes} anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this Book {Including **ETERNAL HELL**} And if anyone **TAKES WORDS AWAY** {Like the RC popes} from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the Tree of Life and in the Holy City {The New Jerusalem}, which are described in this book."

THE GREAT COMMISSION: Matthew 28:18-20: Jesus says, �All authority in heaven and on ***EARTH*** has been given to Me {Not some RC Pope}. Therefore go and make disciples of *ALL NATIONS*...teaching them to **OBEY EVERYTHING** I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very *END OF THE AGE*!�

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Sep, 2018 08:53 PM

Thank you God’s Jude, great post! The prosperity and prophetic preachers pretty much profile the verses you mentioned. Many false prophets today are fond of “receiving words of Knowledge”, or “receiving predictive prophecy”. Only thing is; “predictions” of false prophets never come to pass. But some false prophets pool together a number of “prophetic predictions” and then fish for a “fulfillment”. They broadcast an isolated fulfillment but remian silent about the large number of unfulfilled “predictions”.