Author Thread: would you date someone who is not physically attracted ?
Admin

would you date someone who is not physically attracted ?
Posted : 28 Sep, 2018 06:20 PM

would you date someone who is not physically attracted but you find her beautiful and has a godly character and personality ?

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Sep, 2018 07:12 PM

Most certainly.

But then again I don't put any value in physical attractiveness.

JamesEG

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Sep, 2018 10:52 AM

Yes. Sharing common goals, interests, and morals is far more important than physical attractiveness.

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Sep, 2018 11:19 AM

Absolutely not.

There's a lot to what people find attractive -- these things aren't as superficial as they might seem at first glance.

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Oct, 2018 11:39 AM

There has to be some kind of base-line attractiveness to not cross.... just better for everyone's sanity and security. Typically people tend to go for people that are about their own "level" of attractiveness partially because it's the minimum their tastes automatically gravitate towards and partially because those people seem actually attainable nevemind keepable.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Nov, 2018 04:36 PM

“Attraction” is a crazy subjective thing.

I’ve met some women, who at first I thought, were just plain unattractive. BUT over varying periods of time, I began to consider these very SAME women very attractive. I can’t explain exactly what happened or how these same women suddenly became attractive but they did. Some inside me changed.

I’ve even met other people I felt sorry for because I didn’t think they would ever find a mate. I’m sure there are LOTS of people thinking the same about me! Well, as it turns out there were other people who were quite eager to have these people. Happy marriages no less! Happens more often than you think.

So what does all that say about me?? I’m STILL single!! What can I say, when I was born, my doctor was so confused he spanked my face!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Nov, 2018 07:09 PM

You look fine to me. But I'm not a woman and have no option of physically attractiveness. For me, if your healthy the only thing I care about is who you are. I did not even know people felt physically attraction until I was told as a teenager. And I still don't get it.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Nov, 2018 04:10 PM

I understand what you’re saying.

I think it was my nephew who told told me my face is funnier than my jokes, can’t remember if it was him! But that sounds like him. We get along just fine. But if it’s true my face is funnier than my jokes, I might become the first comedian in history who without a single joke cracks up the entire audience just by appearing on stage. I guess my nephew would consider that a pretty good punchline!!

Christson2^

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Nov, 2018 08:24 PM

That depends. If you are not physically attracted to the person you are more likely to treat them as a friend or a sibling. If you are to physically attracted to the person you may not regard the other character traits of that person but be overwhelmed by their beauty/charm and get bitten later for your blindness. There has to be a balance of both attractiveness and character.

Kateryna_1979

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Feb, 2019 09:02 AM

Чтобы создать семью, очень важно иметь привлекательность на всех уровнях: духовном, ментальном, физическом, интеллектуальном ...

Kateryna_1979

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Feb, 2019 09:02 AM

To create a family, it is very important to have attractiveness at all levels: Spiritual, Mental, Physical, Intellectual ...

Page : 1 2