Author Thread: To Girls: Would you date a fat guy?
Chris1589

View Profile
History
To Girls: Would you date a fat guy?
Posted : 29 Sep, 2018 03:24 PM

Or a Guy who's trying to lose weight

Queenos

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Sep, 2018 04:15 PM

Absolutely. I like a little fat anyway.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Sep, 2018 07:25 AM

If I liked him of course.

kartini

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Sep, 2018 10:05 PM

To Chris: Would you date a fat woman or a woman who is trying to lose weight? Personally i think, a man with good personality, sincere is attractive. Minimum wage /salary or weight can be upgraded with effort & pray...ora et labora. May ask him/her to exercise together. Then the further question is would you marry a fat woman or a woman with minimum salary. Usually here, we meet the man with our sister/family member to know one another well. Thanks.

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Oct, 2018 12:23 PM

Some woman like fat guys.... apparently it makes them less attractive to potential man-stealers for lack of a better term.... plus they don't run away quite as fast as slimmer men.

Ocean17

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Oct, 2018 08:02 AM

Rambo, I've missed you.

A few weeks ago, an acquantance for many years invited me out. Since I knew him, I thought a cup of coffee was boring. I suggested a day trip up North (beautiful area). We had a awesome day together. I got caught up in our conversation (great for another thread) and we both agreed, simply had the best day. First dates don't usually go that well. So much so, I didn't want to leave....

I believe he is about 100 lbs over weight.

Since then, the story has stalled. Thinking of what he shared with me, about how much he liked and thought of calling me, I believe he is overwhelmed with how comfortable it all was and is concerned with how all would go now or in the future. Also he was raised Catholic and focused on the negative issues around that faith.

He is not the type of guy I would usually date.....so shy did I? He's intelligent about life (overtime this has become a main attraction for me), really listened during a conversation we had last summer, and has always been sweet with me.

I would like to investigate this more but he says he is shy and has kept his distance. I'm moving on.

I hope this helps.

okiekansas777

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Oct, 2018 11:45 AM

There is more to a person than their weight, height, color of skin, and if the person is "disabled".

I am a widow. My husband's weight went up and down. He went blind and then renal failure.

I wonder if you ask because you're not sure how someone would react to you.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Oct, 2018 11:59 AM

I am not fat but trying to loose weight . It's not easy. I am active and need a man who is Active too.So if the man was Really heavy he would not be a good activity partner.

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Nov, 2018 10:07 AM

To reply to both your posts I'd say yes. It is never about the guy's wallet or looks with me( even though these are factors one can't ignore they are very minor to me). It's more about their relationship with God, his characters, personality and goals.

7inhishands

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Dec, 2018 03:08 PM

I personally like bigger men, and I don't mind someone who is overweight. I don't mean so big they can't tie their shoelaces, but a guy who is a bit overweight is just fine with me. :-)

7inhishands

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Dec, 2018 03:19 PM

I personally like bigger men, and I don't mind someone who is overweight. I don't mean so big they can't tie their shoelaces, but a guy who is a bit overweight is just fine with me. :-)

Page : 1 2